I wanted to share MY DUMD ASS MISTAKE WITH A COMPANY IN CHINA NIKE800.COM DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AND I WANT everyone shopping online in china. pay attention NIKE800.COM IS A FRAUD COMPANY TO KNOW. YOU SEND THEM MONEY AND THEY GIVE A FAKE TRACKING NUMBERS AND NEVER ANSWER YOUR E-MAILS AFTER TWO WEEKS THEY SENT YOU AN E-MAIL SAYING THAT YOUR STUFF LOST IN THE MAIL AND THEY CAN NOT RESEND THEM UNTIL YOU MAKE ANOHTER BIG ORDER SO THEY CAN KEEP BOTH MONEY. HERE ARE THE E-MAILS SEE FOR YOURSELF
Re: RE: Order # 4 list‏
Sent: Thu 5/15/08 4:24 AM
To: biwidjY

Hello,

Because goods lost on the way,we can't resend them without new order.so please pay for new order first,then we will send your last order with nnew order.

We lost too many goods at this time,will lost lots of money for resend goods,so we need your new order.

Hopes you can understand,

Thanks,

---- Original Message -----
To: nike800.com@gmail.com
Sent: 2008-05-14 21:08:17
Subject: RE: Order # 4 list

what about my last order that i sent you $452.00 for?
when i receive them I will send you the money for this one. i have a lot of people waiting to order more stuff.
let me know when i can receive them so i can tell them to be patient.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:20:29 +0800
To: biwidjY
Subject: Re: Order # 4 list

Hello TLeon,
Thanks for placing order in our company,
16 pairssandal shoes,$29 per=464
10 bags,$38 per=$380
You order total price is $844.00
Will you add more?
This is our payment info for Western Union following:
First Name: ShengPeng
Last Name: Lu
City: Putian.
Province: Fujian
Zip code: 351100
Address:NO.158 Wenxiang Road Putian Fujian 351100 China
Remarks:
Please let us know the MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number) after you made the payment.
We will send your new order with your last order after received your payment.and then give you traching number.
It is our pleasure to do business with you.
Thanks,
JACK

On 5/15/08, Leon wrote:
can you please see what you have in stock after you fix my last order.
let me know how much it would be okay