+ Reply to Thread

Assemply @ Home Jobs? Anyone?

Does anyone know any good assemply at home jobs?: i tried the granite reef co thinking it was gona work for me but i just got screwed with :madgo:$ 47 ... so can anyone help me?:1crysad:

Re: Assemply @ Home Jobs? Anyone?

The only one that I have found to be legitimate is disciple's cross.

Concept of "assembly at home" is dead. It is so much cheaper to outsource any assembly to China, India or Mexico, why would company pay to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaneypop View Post
    The only one that I have found to be legitimate is disciple's cross.
    I heard that they reject sizable number of assembled crosses. So the only way to make profit is to sell crosses by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    I heard that they reject sizable number of assembled crosses. So the only way to make profit is to sell crosses by yourself.
    I think that is a fair statement if people do a poor job of assembling them. Myself and probably most people that have done it would agree they do buy them back but you really make the most money selling them at places like Christian Book Stores and the like. As far as them rejecting orders I have found them to be fair. I did it like 6 months just selling them back and never had a problem as far as them rejecting them. But if you just sell them back I calculated I was making like $8.50 an hour. A decent part time job you can do when you have some free time. Unfortunetly I just don't have the time anymore. It is absolutely not a full time job where you can support yourself.

Better to make your own crafts and sell them, for most assembly work, rejection rates are high

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    Unfortunately that is a problem (high rejecting rate) for many home assembly jobs. The good thing about Disciple Cross is that they give you resell right, and products are not hard to sell.

There are VERY few legitimate "assemble at home" jobs and the ones that are legitimate tend to require you to live within a certain distance of the company.

For example there are a few locations in the U.S. that have crafts fairs or artisan events that sometimes hire people to assemble products at home, BUT those people must live very nearby.

You can find a few such companies in Lynie Arden's Work at Home SourceBook which you should be able to get from your local library or bookstore. If not, the library should be able to secure it through interlibrary loan.

Has anyone had any luck in the Disciple Cross sell back plan if you use the prebent nails from another company

I have heard that people have had issue using the prebent nails when selling them back.
    Quote Originally Posted by quadmemaw2 View Post
    Has anyone had any luck in the Disciple Cross sell back plan if you use the prebent nails from another company

I think that most of these home assembly programs are scams.

They make their money from people like you who send $50 to get the start up kit. They hope that once you try to assemble the items you get frustrated and quit. The few people that do send things back get rejected because they say that it isn't good enough.

If you want to do that type of work, you would be better off investing $50 in materials and making crafts to sell on ebay or at the flea market/craft show.