+ Reply to Thread

Pope John Paul II Was No Saint

The plain truth is that the pagan pope (Catholics aren't Christian) was a Roman wolf in sheep's clothing, a politician who spoke out of both sides of his mouth. Remember the popes are both a religious leader and head of state.

www.DavidBenAriel.org

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Pope John Paul II Was No Saint

(....and no one listened......yawn....)

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    (....and no one listened......yawn....)
    Those sheeple are called a la carte Catholics, yet they still flock to see their false father figure. Go figure.

www.DavidBenAriel.org

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

What's it like to think your opinion is taken seriously ....by anyone?

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Yeah I do think Ben is WAY out in right field, but I think he's on to something with Popes being inherantly evil. It's the only kind of leader that could continue such an evil organization.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Understandable but, the same could be said for Evangelicals. The sword cuts both ways.

Those who aren't disturbed by the plain truth of the Bible and history (or in denial) know that what I've posted isn't merely my opinion but the facts of the matter.

www.DavidBenAriel.org

By Pope John Paul II's support for an accursed "Palestine" - a perversion of dismembered parts of the Holy Land occupied by Arabs, an artificial division of the Promised Land of ISRAEL (Joel 2:3) - he aided and abetted the Nazi-Muslim goal of the phased destruction of the Jewish Homeland of Israel (Ps. 83:4); the pagan pope met with the hardened criminal guilty of shedding the most Jewish blood since Hitler, Herr Arafat, upon Judaism's holiest site, the Temple Mount - polluting it with their unholy presence. (Foreshadowing Europe's imminent wannabe divine emperor and sorcerer-pope defiling the Third Temple?).

www.DavidBenAriel.org

Understandable but, the same could be said for Evangelicals.
    Nothing like comparing apples and oranges. The rampant and documented corruption in the highest office of the Roman Catholic Cult can't honestly be compared to a few evangelicals who've disgraced their local pulpits. Not that two wrongs make a right anyway.

www.DavidBenAriel.org

I do agree with Ben,I've heard many Preachers say the anti-christ will come out of the catholic church,..Has anybody else heard anything on those Lines.I don't like this new pope but the last one seemed pretty empathetic towards the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Those who aren't disturbed by the plain truth of the Bible and history (or in denial) know that what I've posted isn't merely my opinion but the facts of the matter.

www.DavidBenAriel.org
    Yeah... see it's when you say stuff like that it bothers people. You have no way of knowing the facts. You weren't there.

It is your oppinion, and it's your oppinion that the bible isn't a total farce. Not that an oppinion is worthless, but it's definately not a fact.

The Roman Catholic Church paints a picture of an orderly chain of succession of popes who followed in the footsteps of the Apostle Peter. If even one of these men was not a valid Pope, then the chain is broken.

The Popes - Are They Valid?

Nothing like comparing apples and oranges. The rampant and documented corruption in the highest office of the Roman Catholic Cult can't honestly be compared to a few evangelicals who've disgraced their local pulpits. Not that two wrongs make a right anyway.

www.DavidBenAriel.org
    [quote]few evangelicals who've disgraced their local pulpits.[\quote]

Really???..most of them are hate mongering assholes, like yourself...who cherry-pick Biblical passages to support their bogus positions for personal gain or agenda.

Really???..most of them are hate mongering assholes, like yourself...who cherry-pick Biblical passages to support their bogus positions for personal gain or agenda.
    If that make's you feel bad, just send me some money. Whatever you can afford. If you can only send in 10% of your income, God (me) will forgive you.

Nothing like comparing apples and oranges.
    You do realize that apple and oranges are both fruits, and have several similarities because of that, right? You might try inserting something more effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel
    By Pope John Paul II's support for an accursed "Palestine" - a perversion of dismembered parts of the Holy Land occupied by Arabs, an artificial division of the Promised Land of ISRAEL (Joel 2:3) - he aided and abetted the Nazi-Muslim goal of the phased destruction of the Jewish Homeland of Israel (Ps. 83:4); the pagan pope met with the hardened criminal guilty of shedding the most Jewish blood since Hitler, Herr Arafat, upon Judaism's holiest site, the Temple Mount - polluting it with their unholy presence. (Foreshadowing Europe's imminent wannabe divine emperor and sorcerer-pope defiling the Third Temple?).
    How do you know god didn't tell him to, after all he may be getting bored. Humanity does nothing more than repeat over and over and over and so on and so forth, he may have been trying to get things stirred up enough for an excuse to send some relative down to break the circle of boredom. Or he's hoping to destroy humanity and start something that he deems as worthy to praise him and feed his ego and make him feel secure about himself... and so on and so forth.
    That may have simply been a failed attempt, because like all large egos, he underestimated us.
    Have you ever watched or raised a pinky mouse? They learn to be clean before they can see, though they need a little help, but they suck there thumbs until there old enough to go out on their own. They’re the quiet, clean, cheap, and cute and bring grandbabies in only a couple of months. On top of that, they show more affection than any person I’ve ever met, and more personality than any dog.