+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jews to Receive Jesus as Israel's King!

Is there strong indication in the Bible that Israel will have a change of heart and accept Yeshua because of the preaching of two prophets in Jerusalem, the Two Witnesses announced in Zechariah 4 and Revelation 11?

www.DavidBenAriel.org

Israel's Lost Generation

It seems the days of the young, vibrant sabra in Israel, dedicated to working for retention of the rich Jewish heritage, are a thing of the past...

During the period between Israel’s fight for survival against Arab incursion in 1948 and the battling nation’s hour of glory in the Six Day War of 1967, the tough, tanned, hardworking youth of the Jewish nation became a source of legend. This was the generation that became known as the sabras, named after the cactus that thrives in the Judean hills...

Ron Fraser, Israel's Lost Generation

The same pioneer spirit is gone in the United States too, with the inspired drive of Manifest Destiny depleted by materialism and hedonism, idolatry and immorality.

Both Jews and Joes (British Israelites) are wandering in the wilderness, adrift, the living dead. Only national repentance can restore us to life, meaning and purpose (2 Chron. 7:14, Dan. 9:11) or the German-Jesuit Europe will be used to bring us to our knees and restore us to our senses.

Why doesn't Ron Fraser (or another PCG writer) visit the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City and write an article about Manifest Destiny?

As mentioned within From Toledo to Jerusalem -

You could say I have a God-given love for the Jews and the nation of Israel (Isaiah 62:6-7). That sacred bond has been strengthened over the years by the fact that I've been blessed to have lived all over Israel, getting to know its land and people quite well.

Apart from 5 months at Ramat Yohanan (where I met my "kibbutz mother," Miriam Weiss) I've also stayed at Sdot Yam on the Mediterranean, next to Caesarea, the site of my first ulpan (intensive Hebrew course), and where Israel's heroine, Hannah Senesh, was from - as well as mentioned in Exodus by Leon Uris; Regavim, near Zichron Yaakov, where I continued my Hebrew lessons amid its rolling green hills; Reshafim, near Bet She'an, with Mt. Gilboa practically in our backyard, and Jordan's mountains in lovely view out front; Adamit, on Lebanon's border, high up on a mountain, from where on clear days you can see all the way to Haifa's Mt. Carmel; Shoval, a rose in the Negev desert, just north of Be'er Sheva; Dan, way up in the northernmost part of Israel, in between Syria and Lebanon, next to the majestic snow-covered Mt. Hermon, where I was living when "Operation Desert Storm" blew in; and Ha'On, with its campground and ostrich farm on the eastern shores of the Sea of Galilee, across from Tiberias; and last but not least, my beloved Jerusalem, next to my favorite spot on earth: the Temple Mount.

Onward Messianic soldier? Israeli believers weigh

Onward Messianic soldier? Israeli believers weigh in on Gaza war
    As believers, are we permitted to use and support the use of force? Or are we restricted to 'turning the other cheek'? more»

Onward Christian Soldiers!
    Why did ancient Israel have an army? Was it because they didn't have faith? Did they believe in themselves instead of trusting God? Did they insist on fighting their own battles, rather than let God wage war for them?

Separation of Church and State? Says Who?
    God calls upon our Israelite family of nations to RESTORE HIS LAW AND ORDER, and we'll receive blessing to the degree we love and obey and He will bless our NATIONAL EFFORTS that reflect national repentance, learning to go by God's Word as LAW, trusting in His wisdom, rather than leaning to our own understanding with all our different political parties of men.

God's One Government Has Two Branches!
    The Sabbath-keeping Church of God (that remains faithful to the plain truth of the Bible that Herbert W. Armstrong taught) has heard a lot about government, but many seem to have forgotten that God's ONE government has TWO branches: Church (Priest) and State (King).

Jerusalem Under Siege!

Jerusalem Under Siege!

Tevet 10 is the fast day the Jews mourn King Nebuchadnezzar's siege of Jerusalem that led to its desolation: the destruction of the Temple and the deportation of the Jews. (I was actually born on Tevet 10 - January 10, 1960).

By the grace of God, there's a FULL PAGE AD in the Jewish Voice and Opinion (this month of Tevet) warning its Jewish audience that a German-led Europe will wage a New Crusade to enforce the Vatican's version of peace - that Babylon has begun its new siege against Jerusalem:

THE GERMANS ARE COMING!

THE GERMAN JESUIT JACKBOOT WILL STOMP JERUSALEM!

The FULL PAGE AD (on page 17) proceeds to direct them to Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall where my beliefs are on public record.

Download the January 2009 issue PDF here!

The Jewish Voice and Opinion speaks out forcefully and unashamedly for the unique concerns of what we have termed "classical Judaism." As a politically conservative Jewish publication, we take as our mission to present news and feature articles not generally available elsewhere in the Jewish or secular media.

Now in its 23th year, The Jewish Voice and Opinion has been influential in religious and political circles throughout the United States, Israel, and elsewhere. It is often quoted and reprinted. It has been admired, feared, often debated, but never ignored.
    Last edited by David Ben-Ariel; 01-10-2009 at 11:49 PM.

Vatican interference in Israeli affairs

Vatican interference in Israeli affairs

Re: Pope Removes Ban on British Holocaust Denier Bishop

Mordechai Lewy, Israeli ambassador to the Vatican, was actually right: Israel doesn't [and shouldn't] have any intentions to interfere in the internal workings of the Catholic Church.

Now, if only the Israeli government would demand the same respect from the accursed Vatican. But how is that possible when the bloody vulture Shimon Peres (and others of his treacherous ilk) are collaborating with Babylon to undermine Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem, especially the coveted Temple Mount?

Instead of wringing hands over real or imagined holocaust-deniers (or the questionable proportion of the holocaust), and how it could throw fuel on the fires of antisemitism, let Jews use their hands productively: pack your bags and go home to Israel where you belong!

Rome's final revival is imminent and Europe's New Crusade in near.

For Zion's sake,
    David Ben-Ariel

Ever heard of Gerald Flurry?

"A Household Word" (YouTube video by David Ben-Ariel)

A Household Word
    The general public doesn't have a clue about the Gospel or the Ezekiel Warning Message! That woeful ignorance indicts the Church of God, since God says, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." And that same God warns about our responsibility to sound the alarm so British-Israelites and Jews, and repentant Gentiles, can seek shelter in Him and avert the imminent nuclear Holocaust.

A little known blogger

PCG: Carrying on "Business as Usual"

Beyond Babylon drops the bomb!
    A German-led Europe will strike nuclear terror against US! National destruction, defeat and deportation are on the way! The American, British and Jewish peoples are marked for death!

Will Germany Launch a Nuclear Attack on America?

Fight anti-Semitism!

Declaration to fight anti-Semitism signed in London

When will such a Declaration get signed in Jerusalem?

When will rabbis get together and encourage every Jew to "fight anti-Semitism" without by following Judaism to the Jewish homeland of Israel, and when there fight the anti-Semitism rife within among the dangerous UNJews? Oh, that would require the rabbis to practice what they preach rather than remain in a sinful, self-imposed exile. "Why will you die, O House of Israel?"

David Ben-Ariel

Dead & Buried

Dead & Buried (David Ben-Ariel YouTube video)

If somebody tells you folks are up in Heaven, they don't know what they're talking about. The Bible reveals the biblical heroes are dead & buried, waiting for the return of Christ and their resurrection.

John 3
    13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from Heaven...

Acts 2
    29 “Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day...
    34 “For David did not ascend into the heavens...

Hebrews 13
    13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises...
    39 And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, 40 God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us.

1 Corinthians 15
    51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
    13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

Revelation 22
    12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

Check out this article for more surprising information on this divine subject:

Born Again and Heaven and Hell

And for information on Roman Catholic efforts to wrest Jerusalem from the Jews:

Mount Zion Under Siege: Who Will Be King of the Mountain?
    Mount Zion Coveted by Rome
    Vatican Linked to the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin?

Circumcision

Circumcision for Christian Israelites and Jews

Galatians 6:15
    15Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation.

Some twist this to mean circumcision is no longer necessary for Jews and Israelites, throwing the baby out with the bathwater, condemning themselves and others who they mislead. Paul was making the point (pardon the pun) that circumcision of and by itself is nothing IF your heart isn't circumcised - just like any other physical act of obedience. But those who love and obey God worship Him in spirit and in truth, the letter and spirit of the law, while others try to spiritualize everything away - whether it's the Sabbath rest in Yeshua versus the literal seventh day Sabbath rest (as well as rest in Yeshua), circumcision, or the dietary laws, King David's throne, etc.

Remember the Sabbath

The Queen's Royal Descent from King David the Psalmist

Romans 14
    17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Does this mean it doesn't matter what you eat or drink? Not to those who rightly divide the Word of truth.

Jesus Upheld the Biblical Dietary Laws

Colossians 2
    16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, 17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.

Does this mean it doesn't matter what you eat or drink? Not to those who rightly divide the Word of truth.

Unclean Christianity vs. Peter's Vision

God commanded Abraham and his physical descendants to be circumcised. Most Jews still do it and most Gentilized Israelites (outside of the Untied States) don't. It's not required of Gentiles.

The English-Speaking Nations of White Israelites

God commands Jews and Israelites, the Twelve Tribes of Israel, to be circumcised as part of our loving obedience to Him and has not changed His mind. It is part of our very personal NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION God has decreed - not required of Gentile converts to Christianity.

Romans 3
    1What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2Much in every way! First of all, they have been entrusted with the very words of God.

The apostles and elders of the Jewish Church of God encouraged Paul to prove to their fellow Jews that - unlike too many professing Christians today - he wasn't seeking to undermine the Law and the Prophets and the biblical traditions reserved for Jews and Israelites.

Acts 16
    1 Then he came to Derbe and Lystra. And behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timothy, the son of a certain Jewish woman who believed, but his father was Greek. 2 He was well spoken of by the brethren who were at Lystra and Iconium. 3 Paul wanted to have him go on with him. And he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in that region, for they all knew that his father was Greek.

The strict Pharisee Paul, who continued to call himself a Pharisee AFTER his Christian conversion, saying, "Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee; concerning the hope and resurrection of the dead I am being judged!" (Acts 23:6), NEVER said there was no need of circumcision anymore, of Temple services or ritual commandments of the Torah for the JEWS, but he did say many of these holy things weren't required of GENTILE converts to Christianity, agreeing with the Jerusalem Council that decreed:

Acts 15
    19 Therefore I judge that we should not trouble those from among the GENTILES who are turning to God, 20 but that we write to them to abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality,from things strangled, and from blood. 21 For Moses has had throughout many generations those who preach him in every city, being read in the synagogues every Sabbath.
    22 Then it pleased the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas, namely, Judas who was also named Barsabas, and Silas, leading men among the brethren. 23 They wrote this, letter by them:

The apostles, the elders, and the brethren,
    To the brethren who are of the GENTILES in Antioch, Syria, and Cilicia:

Greetings.
    24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you [Gentiles] with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "You must be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no such commandment-- 25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, 26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27 We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth. 28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well."

So you see that Paul taught that the GENTILES should keep the minimum requirements of abstaining from immorality, obeying the dietary laws, keeping the biblical Sabbath and festivals!

The early Christian fellowship in Jerusalem, led by James the brother of Jesus (Yeshua), tried to correct this STUBBORN STIGMA AGAINST PAUL that continues to this day and advised him:

Acts 21
    20 And they said to him, "You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law; 21 but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs. 22 What then? The assembly must certainly meet, for they will hear that you have come. 23 Therefore do what we tell you: We have four men who have taken a vow. 24 Take them and be purified with them, and pay their expenses so that they may shave their heads, and that all may know that those things of which they were informed concerning you are nothing, but that you yourself also walk orderly and keep the law. 25 But concerning the GENTILES who believe, we have written and decided that they should observe no such thing, except that they should keep themselves from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality."
    26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day, having been purified with them, entered the temple to announce the expiration of the days of purification, at which time an offering should be made for each one of them....

So here the Jewish-Christian leaders in Jerusalem praised the zeal and devotion of the Jews, but were acknowledging that wild rumors and false allegations, disinformation, had been spread against Paul. To prove such charges were groundless, that Paul continued to follow halacha, Jewish traditions and Torah, they encouraged him to go sacrifice with Jews under a Nazarite vow, which he did! Paul sacrificed in the Temple, but then another misunderstanding and rumor spread that he had taken a Gentile into the Temple! Oy veh!

Paul never taught that the Jews' rejection of Jesus changed their status as the Chosen People! He taught that the prophesied partial blindness had happened, but that it was all for the mysterious purpose of God bringing in converted Gentiles into the Israelite fold, the Israelite root and branch of the Jewish Church of God!

Romans 11
    1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Romans 11
    25 For I do not desire, [Gentile] brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
    " The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
    And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
    27 For this is My covenant with them,
    When I take away their sins."

28 Concerning the gospel they are [presently] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all. 33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
    34 "For who has known the mind of the LORD? Or who has become His counselor?"
    35 "Or who has first given to Him And it shall be repaid to him?"
    36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

Paul acknowledges the animosity between Judaism and biblical Christianity, but believes, according to his God-given understanding of the prophecies, that all's well that ends well, and that it's all for a great purpose that God is working out in the lives of all mankind. Paul reminds his Gentile audience that they're grafted into ISRAEL, the Jews aren't grafted into a Gentile root and branch - that is counterfeit Christianity represented by the Roman wolves in sheep's clothing!

I know Paul's writings concerning this veiled mystery of partial blindness and ultimate restoration of all Israel (all Twelve Tribes) is difficult to grasp, but at least we should clearly see that Paul NEVER taught that Jews should stop circumcising their children, forsake the Temple services (he participated in them!) or abandon the ritual commandments of the Torah. He merely taught that such things were not necessary for GENTILE converts to Christianity, as God is witness.

Christian Hagaddahs and a Nazi pope

THIS year in Jerusalem?

Re: Christian Haggadahs (Books for the Passover Service) Passed off as Authentic Jewish Texts

A Jewish outreach organization has called on mainstream booksellers including Barnes & Noble and Amazon to remove a Christian missionary version of the traditional Passover Hagaddah
    For the record, if the Hagaddah is professing Christian, it should be in a Christian section. How logical. Regardless, let the Jewish outreach organization remove themselves from their self- imposed exile, set the example for others Jews to actually follow Judaism to the Jewish homeland of Israel, and celebrate Pesach THIS year in Jerusalem and stop worrying about a tempest in a teacup (all things considered), especially when foolish Jews in Israel prepare to welcome the Nazi pope to coveted Jerusalem!

The Vatican plot against Jerusalem exposed!

Re: Jews to Receive Jesus as Israel's King!

Do you always talk to yourself?

You do know when you begin answering yourself that is a sign of be mad, right?

I have visited Israel and it is a beautiful country. I believe the Bible predicts the day will come when many Jews will look upon the One they pierced. Jesus Christ loved the Jews enough to tell them the truth, that they need to move away from the man-made Talmud and follow the Bible only.

Re: Israel's Lost Generation

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    It seems the days of the young, vibrant sabra in Israel, dedicated to working for retention of the rich Jewish heritage, are a thing of the past...

During the period between Israel’s fight for survival against Arab incursion in 1948 and the battling nation’s hour of glory in the Six Day War of 1967, the tough, tanned, hardworking youth of the Jewish nation became a source of legend. This was the generation that became known as the sabras, named after the cactus that thrives in the Judean hills...

Ron Fraser, Israel's Lost Generation

The same pioneer spirit is gone in the United States too, with the inspired drive of Manifest Destiny depleted by materialism and hedonism, idolatry and immorality.

Both Jews and Joes (British Israelites) are wandering in the wilderness, adrift, the living dead. Only national repentance can restore us to life, meaning and purpose (2 Chron. 7:14, Dan. 9:11) or the German-Jesuit Europe will be used to bring us to our knees and restore us to our senses.

Why doesn't Ron Fraser (or another PCG writer) visit the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City and write an article about Manifest Destiny?

As mentioned within From Toledo to Jerusalem -

You could say I have a God-given love for the Jews and the nation of Israel (Isaiah 62:6-7). That sacred bond has been strengthened over the years by the fact that I've been blessed to have lived all over Israel, getting to know its land and people quite well.

Apart from 5 months at Ramat Yohanan (where I met my "kibbutz mother," Miriam Weiss) I've also stayed at Sdot Yam on the Mediterranean, next to Caesarea, the site of my first ulpan (intensive Hebrew course), and where Israel's heroine, Hannah Senesh, was from - as well as mentioned in Exodus by Leon Uris; Regavim, near Zichron Yaakov, where I continued my Hebrew lessons amid its rolling green hills; Reshafim, near Bet She'an, with Mt. Gilboa practically in our backyard, and Jordan's mountains in lovely view out front; Adamit, on Lebanon's border, high up on a mountain, from where on clear days you can see all the way to Haifa's Mt. Carmel; Shoval, a rose in the Negev desert, just north of Be'er Sheva; Dan, way up in the northernmost part of Israel, in between Syria and Lebanon, next to the majestic snow-covered Mt. Hermon, where I was living when "Operation Desert Storm" blew in; and Ha'On, with its campground and ostrich farm on the eastern shores of the Sea of Galilee, across from Tiberias; and last but not least, my beloved Jerusalem, next to my favorite spot on earth: the Temple Mount.
    ZZZZZZZZ.ZZZZZZZZZ. ZZZZZZZZZ.
    BORING.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Jesus Was A Jew! Jesus Was Jewish!

Jesus Was A Jew! Jesus Was Jewish!

Jesus was a Jew! Jesus was Jewish! This is elementary to most Bible-believers, but some have been horribly misled to believe otherwise.

Yeshua clearly identified with the Jews of His day and their religion (although correcting its errors), His physical people and tribe, and God purposely sent Him to Judah: "He came to His own [Judah], and His own [Judah] did not receive Him. But as many [Jews] as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name...(John 1:11-12) and He clearly said: "You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; WE [Jews] know what WE [Jews]worship, for salvation is of the JEWS" (John 4:22).

Yeshua also made mention of a Jewess (who He healed) as a physical daughter of Abraham (Luke 13:16), yet those bound by Satan in his murderous lie against Yeshua's own people, the tribe of Judah, the Jews, read right over these plain Scriptures, blinded by their unwarranted hatred! Some are so twisted to even deny Yeshua is of the Tribe of Judah, as He was foretold to be, of the Royal House of David, a Jew (Romans 1:3, 2 Timothy 2:8). In fact, the sign of the virgin birth was given to the Jews, to the House of David, in Bethlehem (where David was born)- not London! (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 2:6, John 7:42).

Peter's sermon on Shavuot/Pentecost addressed Jews in Jerusalem who had gathered from all over the world, as ethnically “Men of Israel" (Acts 2:22) and racially of the "House of Israel" (vs. 36) and preached salvation to them through Yeshua, "For the promise is to you [Judah] and to your children..."(vs. 39), even as Paul later confirmed: "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first [His own] and also for the Greek" (Romans 1:16).

Paul makes reference to those unbelieving Jews, who are part of the House of Israel, as his flesh - not just his religion (Romans 11:14). Paul acknowledged Jews as legitimate descendants of Israel, children of the Fathers (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) for whose sakes' they remain beloved despite their present unbelief (Romans 11:28).

The following articles address different points those caught up in doctrines of demons against Jews have fallen for, in the hope some may let the truth set them free, so help them God:

Did Jesus Call Jews the Children of the Devil?
    Jesus acknowledged that Abraham is the father of the Jews physically, but not always spiritually (John 8:37, 39, 42, 44). The same can be said and is true about all Twelve Tribes of Israel. In fact, the commission of the Two Witnesses - in the spirit of Elijah - is to restore our relationship with our Fathers (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) and thereby through their true religion reconcile us to our Heavenly Father (Malachi 4:6; Isa. 49:5-6).

Synagogue of Satan?
    "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Rev. 2:8-9)

A Jewish Homeland
    Did God condemn the Jews to wander until Messiah comes but blessed every other tribe of Israel with a national inheritance?Does that make sense? Is God fair? Is Israel so much holier than Judah? Or could it be, as Herbert W. Armstrong taught in The United States and Britain in Prophecy, that Israel's punishment was to last for 2,520 years (Lev. 26:21)?

David Ben-Ariel Faces the Aryan Nations
    My agenda is to serve the Great God of Israel, sharing the plain truth of His Bible and announce His soon coming Kingdom of God-Beings to rule on Earth and save all mankind from extinction. This clarity of mind, vision and purpose also includes serving as an emissary of Joseph (revealing the Israelite origins of the West). This God-given message must reach those high and low, rich and poor, regardless of race or religion.

Aryan Nations to be Deported by Germany!
    The Aryan Nations again misses a God-given opportunity to repent of their blind hatred of our Jewish brethren and prefer to believe the idolatrous ideas of deceived and deceiving men over the Word of God.

The Oracles of God
    God's empowered the Jews - despite themselves - to preserve His Word. They are the only people on Earth that God has blessed and ordained to fulfill such a calling! God will not retract His Word or renege on this gift and responsibility that He's graciously bestowed upon Judah.

The Pharisees
    Who isn't aware of the sins of the Pharisees? Especially the Accuser of the Brethren? But does that mean the truths they teach, even if they don't live them, are no longer true?

Jesus GAVE His Life To Give Us LIFE!
    The passionate anti-Semites/anti-Zionists would do well to note Jesus' words of life and forgiveness: "FATHER, FORGIVE THEM, for they know not what they do...". Who are puny men to continue a blood libel against every Jew for the actions of a relative few?

God is with the Jews!
    Zechariah 8:23"Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'In those days ten men [representatives of the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel?] from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.""

Christian Zionists, Jews, and Israel
    I am a Bible-believer, a Christian-Zionist (one who believes the Prophets foretold the restoration of Jews first of all 12 Tribes of Israel to the Promised Land of Israel before the end of this world as we know it). I am not a Protestant or a "Jew for Jesus" and certainly not a member of the Roman Catholic Cult. I am a baptized member of the Sabbath-keeping Church of God...

Israel and Judah Must Get House in Order Before King Messiah Arrives
    According to the rabbis, the "Lost Ten Tribes" are for all intents and purposes "Gentiles." This information constitutes further proof that the "Lost Ten Tribes" are not those diverse claimants (African, Indians, Burmese) who maintain remnants of Judaism from somebody's former conversion or contact with the religion of Judaism.

Is there strong indication in the Bible that Israel will have a change of heart and accept Yeshua because of the preaching of two prophets in Jerusalem, the Two Witnesses announced in Zechariah 4 and Revelation 11?

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post

www.DavidBenAriel.org
    There will also be 144,000 celebate Jewish men who will be preaching to the world, not to mention the many born again believers who will witness as well.