+ Reply to Thread

travo5 Guest

About T Robert Grilli

Anyone has any news on robert grilli how to make money as a private money broker?

Re: About T Robert Grilli

I purchased the Grilli program in 1990. I can say I have done well. In the current market, it is affordable and has excellent income potential as well as marketability. Private money is in huge demand right now. I actually purchased extra copies for friends and relatives. The only problem currently is requesting the processing or retainer fee up front. With all the loan scams and such i have had to refrain from that but the profits are good. You could also look at the Wes-State Mortgage program which is good as well. Or professional financial associates have a program similiar. Hope this helps.

scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam
    scam

789L:

You should do a bit more research on this company. They are the REAL deal and stand behind you all the way. A+ rating with the BBB and positive feedback also.
    Last edited by devilledts; 05-09-2011 at 09:38 AM.

If you search google you'll see others making money with the program. I too do very well in this business. If you think for one minute you'll make money doing nothing well you might as well play the lottery. You get what you put into any business. This business works and it works very well. Glad I got involved. Call the company and speak with them. They answer their phone. You talk to a live person and not a computer.
    Last edited by devilledts; 04-16-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Well the Robert Grilli Loan program is no scam, the problem is, it's not as easy as he claims it is, it's basically a 4 step program. First you of course have to find clients and that means sending out letters, placing ads, or calling people who need loans. Then you're going to have to get information from them and have them sign paperwork. Then you're going to have to put together a professional business plan for them (after you get them to sign a contract with you) and then submit that to the right loan entity's to make money. He claims you can get these $100 service fees upfront, well no you can't these days because of all the scams going on out there. Is it worth $129? I don't think so, it gives you information on loan companies and Venture Capital companies in the back of the book but with a little research you can get that information on your own off the internet. Grilli claims there's no real competition, well that's not true. I've been trying the business and still haven't made any money.