+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Global Elites hiding the cure for CANCER

Yes, folks you read that correctly.they have been suppressing it for too many years. The man is a doctor and he spilled the beans back in 1969 and told all these doctors what the Global Elites were going to do to CHANGE things and the Changes have been going on for years since that time. I am going to be finishing my article at the CT FORUM under NEW WORLD ORDER and they want to kill us all. Something like that. But he siad, we can cure almost every cancer right now, that was back in 1969. The reason the GLOBAL ELITES do not want to cure people and let them go and suffer and be in agony this whole purpose of the Global Elites the Bilderbergs is means of POPULATION CONTROL. ON FILE at the Rockerfeller Institute is all the information on curing cancers. THE Bilderbergs want their NEW WORLD ORDER up and they will be horrible to all us people, . The doctor told in his speech that if people stopped dying from cancer how rapidly we would become over populated. WELL, I do not think so, we have so much land on earth we would never be over populated. SO WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER, and you know how the candidates talk about CHANGE, that is what they are talking about and you people are too ignorant to know any better. CHANGES will happen and you will fall for it and the elderly they will get rid of all of them welcome to the sinister New World Order...

Re: Global Elites hiding the cure for CANCER

All Galaxy posts must have disclaimer: Mentally disturbed poster.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    All Galaxy posts must have disclaimer: Mentally disturbed poster.
    He's mentally obcessed with this NWO thing...and just clogs this forum..putting him on ignore doesn't work...you see page after page of "Galaxy is on your ignore list." for the most part he refuses to give links or answer questions...its like he is a robot on auto pilot...there is no stopping him...we can only hope his battery goes dead sometime soon:judges:
    Last edited by peregrine; 05-27-2008 at 02:28 PM.
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

These are the facts folks. But I see that the two notorious LUNATICS from Scam. com had to come over and show us their LUNATIC REMARKS, they both suffer from Delusions that occur and have been called PRIMARY DELUSIONS since they develop with taking their LUNATIC PILLS and it causes DISTORTION of perception and impairment in their general intellectual ability. The one fact that made them this way that they keep digesting the lies of the Bush Regime and taking their LUNATIC PILLS and they have becoome totally PSYCHOTIC. caused irresible changes they have no cognitive processes anymore, they resemble SCHIZOPHRENIA. Look at all the things they say on their POSTINGS. Like I said, once a LUNATIC ALWAYS A LUNATIC, and these people are very dangerous, they do not make any sense what so ever and they both make up LIES all the time. Do not pay much attention to them They are LUNATICS of Scam dot com and there are many more of them. If they do not like what I print out here the TRUTHS why are they constantly badgering me.... simple they are LUNATICS and are totally PSYCHOTICS. Lunatics always harrass people and that is just exactly what these people are doing to me.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    Yes, folks you read that correctly.they have been suppressing it for too many years. The man is a doctor and he spilled the beans back in 1969 and told all these doctors what the Global Elites were going to do to CHANGE things and the Changes have been going on for years since that time. I am going to be finishing my article at the CT FORUM under NEW WORLD ORDER and they want to kill us all. Something like that. But he siad, we can cure almost every cancer right now, that was back in 1969. The reason the GLOBAL ELITES do not want to cure people and let them go and suffer and be in agony this whole purpose of the Global Elites the Bilderbergs is means of POPULATION CONTROL. ON FILE at the Rockerfeller Institute is all the information on curing cancers. THE Bilderbergs want their NEW WORLD ORDER up and they will be horrible to all us people, . The doctor told in his speech that if people stopped dying from cancer how rapidly we would become over populated. WELL, I do not think so, we have so much land on earth we would never be over populated. SO WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER, and you know how the candidates talk about CHANGE, that is what they are talking about and you people are too ignorant to know any better. CHANGES will happen and you will fall for it and the elderly they will get rid of all of them welcome to the sinister New World Order...
    How about if me make a rule that say, in order to post a claim, you have to be able to back it up with evidence....

I'm guessing you would be unable to post here.

It is over on the CT forum and bud head you never back up anything to spit out of your mouth and that is all you do spit

Galaxy.....A sure fire cancer sure and the potential profit to be made marketing drugs and treatment is a multi billion dollar boost to the company that can put it into practise...

It means very little to have such a potential prifit maker not making any profit....therefore, it doesn't exist on this very premise alone...

Rather like the existence of Aliens....large profits in that for the person that can prove it and sell the story to the world.....so we must not have run into any Aliens either...

In this world, things are not done for two reasons...

We don't know how or haven't uncovered it yet...
    It makes no profit...

Only when the exact opposite of the above two combine together do we get change...meantime...keep trying with the NWO theories! The discussions make great light entertainment!

There will never be a cure for cancer. What we need it safer, cheaper and more reliable way to put cancer into remission.

But there are CURES to cancers, there are many ALternatives ones out there. I read about them.

Do you honestly believe EVERYTHING you read....especially on the internet?

Try playing World of Warcraft for your computer time.....you may well be entertained, something the internet does best. Information is suspect, so believe only a fraction of that which you read...

I was impressionable at one stage in my life, too, Galaxy.

But there are CURES to cancers, there are many ALternatives ones out there. I read about them.
    I agree with galasy on this. There is definite cure for cancer. the system of treatment followed in Allopathy which is more popular and forcefully thrust upon the western world doesnot have any cure for any disease. that is the truth. Allopathy merely suppresses the symptoms. Manufacturing these harmful chemicals is a multibillion dollar game and a cure for a disease will certain sound the death knell for the companies involved in its manufacturing and marketing it. Huge subsidies and grants in the name of public welfare also stops. Actually there is no actual research is done. They are just seeing how things can be manipulated in different ways.

Cancer is curable and has been cured completely and such cases are many. Except they dont get the kind of media coverage which the so called drug discovery or molecule discovery gets. Discovery is exciting whereas cure is an end to everything. Which is more exciting or interesting? Decide for yourself.
    :2gunsfiring_v1:

All I can say then is that in Australia we lose just over 19,000 people a year due to cancer from cigarettes. Victims have included people of every different social strata imaginable, and the lack of a cure is certainly not due to any "conspiracy". Cancer does a lot of damage down here......

You should walk through a cancer ward at some stage in your life, and try peddling the same story....They won't buy it any more than I do at this point....Big profits to be had to the lab that can figure it out....

I've had personal experience cutting CANCERS out of COWS....The vets on the spot that I spoke to confirmed that the large ball (dull yellow gunk on the inside) that I pulled out was roughly the same type of thing that appears in humans too...

It looked like a nasty "thing" to have.....No wonder you die....

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Well, we can put Chesters claims to a simple test.

Ted Kennedy has been diagnosed with brain cancer. Now, as a important member of the "Government" and a card-carrying member of the "Build-a-bears" (I'm certain....although I'll leave it to Chester to check the recent roles...), Big Ted, if that' ok with you..., should recover 100%.

Simple enough.

Chester????.....Nothing???

I dont always come to the GOV Scams. LogChester, as you may recall I told you about the product called PROTOCEL it has cured lots of people and I suggest to KateChester, that she look into this website. And it can take people who have AIDS and put them in remission. Those drugs they treat people who have AIDS is toxic poison and that is KILLING THEM. As you know AIDS was made up by a scientist who works for the gov the gov is controled by the Shadow Gov. it is all about GENOCIDE. Now PAULCHESTER knows all about the Shadow Gov he is a BAD COP. ANd there are women who are dying from breast cancers, well if they would STOP using the deadly MAMMOGRAMS that produces enough radiation an they know this and it has been proven they would not be coming down from all these BREAST CANCERS. Early detection is a MYTH, a cancer starts to grow it is the size of a dot ( . ) those machines can not see it when it is that tiny. It will take up to 10 years and that cancer is growing in a persons body then by ten years the Cancer is visible to the machine. IN YOUR COUNTRY tell the women to stop using MAMORGRAMS it is an INDUSTRY they the octors etc know that this causes cancers, CANCER SOCIETY is a business, I Know about that Katechester, I have known it over 15 years. There are peoople who have cancers and they change their eatin habits and eat organic foods so not to ingest all those pesticides etc. PROTOCEL read about it online. THE GOV will come out to SQUASH anything that is good, remember the ELITES want to get the population down look at the food companies they are with the ELITES look at all the junk they are putting in the foods, LOOK AT PAULCHESTER A VICTIM of heart problems, the PaulChester does not eeven know how to feed himself correctly yet he goes on lying aboutanything that Soulbro and I put out the truths on the forums here. Bad Heart Bad brain i goes together. KATECHESTER you are not tooo brilliant.

I dont always come to the GOV Scams. LogChester, as you may recall I told you about the product called PROTOCEL it has cured lots of people and I suggest to KateChester, that she look into this website. And it can take people who have AIDS and put them in remission. Those drugs they treat people who have AIDS is toxic poison and that is KILLING THEM. As you know AIDS was made up by a scientist who works for the gov the gov is controled by the Shadow Gov. it is all about GENOCIDE. Now PAULCHESTER knows all about the Shadow Gov he is a BAD COP. ANd there are women who are dying from breast cancers, well if they would STOP using the deadly MAMMOGRAMS that produces enough radiation an they know this and it has been proven they would not be coming down from all these BREAST CANCERS. Early detection is a MYTH, a cancer starts to grow it is the size of a dot ( . ) those machines can not see it when it is that tiny. It will take up to 10 years and that cancer is growing in a persons body then by ten years the Cancer is visible to the machine. IN YOUR COUNTRY tell the women to stop using MAMORGRAMS it is an INDUSTRY they the octors etc know that this causes cancers, CANCER SOCIETY is a business, I Know about that Katechester, I have known it over 15 years. There are peoople who have cancers and they change their eatin habits and eat organic foods so not to ingest all those pesticides etc. PROTOCEL read about it online. THE GOV will come out to SQUASH anything that is good, remember the ELITES want to get the population down look at the food companies they are with the ELITES look at all the junk they are putting in the foods, LOOK AT PAULCHESTER A VICTIM of heart problems, the PaulChester does not eeven know how to feed himself correctly yet he goes on lying aboutanything that Soulbro and I put out the truths on the forums here. Bad Heart Bad brain i goes together. KATECHESTER you are not tooo brilliant.
    Please explain a few things...

In a thread you started about a hidden cure for cancer, why have you now jumped to a cure for AIDS?

You seem to have forgotten that I told you, a long time ago, that my heart attack was caused by poor diet (my fault) and heredity. Can't help the heredity part, but I changed my diet a long time ago + quit smoking. You know nothing about me or my medical history... or medicine in general for that matter.
    I hope, for your wife's sake, that you'all never have children. She'll want a doctor and a hospital & you'll insist she have the baby in a hut in the yard...