+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 32

Thread: Year 2012

  1. #1

    Year 2012

    I don't know if any of you have seen this, but it is interesting. There are five (5) short viedeo you can scroll doen to. I would be interested in hearing what you think of them.

    http://planetxforecast.com/videos/survivng/index.shtml

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Posts
    3,278

    Re: Year 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I don't know if any of you have seen this, but it is interesting. There are five (5) short viedeo you can scroll doen to. I would be interested in hearing what you think of them.

    http://planetxforecast.com/videos/survivng/index.shtml
    I couldn't open them....quess I'll have to read
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

  3. #3
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Year 2012

    I read the book regarding "Planet X" by Lawerence Gardener. He refers to this Planet as "Nibiru" and states in detail in the book that this planey is inhabitated by a race of beings called Annunaki. They are supposed to be the creators of some of the humans now on this planet. They lived here for a while, but finally left when humanity gained dominance, as well as some running discord amongst theirselves.
    Zachariah Sitchin also writes of this planet.
    These could be the individuals that the Semites referred to as the Nephilim.
    It is claimed by the Annuaki that the humans they created that they referred to them as the "Black-heade ones" which would be the Semites. Other races were seperate and apart from these individuals and also were claimed to have caused the Annuaki problems. It is interesting to condier regarding where the other races came from. As well, the predominance of BLue or Brown eyes; BLue is considered as extraoridnary. As well, Red Hair, Blonde Hair and marked skin color and conditions.
    Who knows? ANyhow, I will be around for 2012 and will wait and see. I am not going to be holding my breath or digging a deep hole in the ground though - willing to just wait and see. Likely, if it is MY DEMISE, it will be all of the rest of you as well!:freak3::rasta:
    Vasudeva

  4. #4

    Re: Year 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
    I couldn't open them....quess I'll have to read
    Sorry Peregrine try this instead

    http://planetxforecast.com/videos/su.../index.shtml#1

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Posts
    3,278

    Re: Year 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Very interesting....I'm surely not going to lose any sleep over it..what will be, will be....at least its not entirely hopeless...those who survive will help rebuild an entirely different human experience...there's always hope!!!!
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,745

    Re: Year 2012

    while i didn't actually check out the material in depth,on the surface it sounds alot like the movie "the fifth element"!? : :freak3: : hehe!!....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7

    Re: Year 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    while i didn't actually check out the material in depth,on the surface it sounds alot like the movie "the fifth element"!? : :freak3: : hehe!!....just askn...
    Personally I think they are just trying to sell the book. But I did send an e/m to NASA to see what their reply would be. I will post it as soon as I get it. It is a funny thing that the bible is said to predict something along those lines about 2000 or so years after Jesus died. And the mayans also have predicted something called end of time for 2012 as well as Nostradamus did to but his was supposed to be for a war I think. Either way it should be interesting to see just who if anybody is right. And then here I am sitting just 60 miles south of the worlds bigest super volcano in yellow stone park that is supposed to be about 40,000 or so yeas over due for a major blow. What the helll we all gotta go sometime right.

  8. #8
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Year 2012

    I think wasting time with NASA - if they know anything, they will just keep it to theirself. After all, no sense in panicing folks when there's nothing that can be done, but just sit tight. Sort of like enduring a Roller-Coaster Ride, until it is finished!

    But, I've been curious regarding a couple of developments:

    - a recent film regarding an "Asteriod" impacting the Earth.

    - the REAL reason for the establishing in orbit of the Hubbel Space Telescope along with the recent retrofit to allow it to "see" further out into space.

    In a book that Sitchin wrote, as well as a couple other such books, such as: "The Day the Fire Went By", there's material regarding a large object impacting with the Earth. This is one theory, I believe scientifically held, of how the moon was created, wherein the impact "knocked off" a chunk of the Earth, which then went into orbit around Earth and is our presently well-known large Satellite.

    The object that supposedly struck the Earth was a "Moon" or smaller Planet that accompanied a larger Planetary object, pulled along by it gravational force. The larger object was purported to have actually caused the Earth to be shifted in it's orbitial placement about the Sun, due to gravational pull on the Earth. This is the so-called "Planet 'X'" or referred to by AncientSumerians in their Cuneform Tablet writings as "Nibiru". A great deal of the Sumerian material is where Lawerence Gardner got his material for his writing.

    As everyone is presently well aware of, a new expeditionary probe has been landed on Mars and is investigating the "Polar Ice" of this planet. It was stated that where it landed is believed to have once been a Sea. This means an abundance of water. One doesn't have to be a Scientist to deduce that where there is Water and Sunlight there will also be life. Perhaps there ONCE was and it was destroyed through some major occurence. Perhaps this "wandering planet" which purportedly has a very large orbital path and at times has entered our area of the Solar System and just summarily sucked Mar's then existing atmosphere [most of it, because there is still some] and caused an "instant catastrophe". If there was advanced life there, it was instantly wiped out. Unless, they knew ahead of time and some got away before this happened...


    note: I agree with "selling a book" as in promoting same, but there could be a hint of reality there.
    Vasudeva

  9. #9

    Re: Year 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    I think wasting time with NASA - if they know anything, they will just keep it to theirself. After all, no sense in panicing folks when there's nothing that can be done, but just sit tight. Sort of like enduring a Roller-Coaster Ride, until it is finished!

    But, I've been curious regarding a couple of developments:

    - a recent film regarding an "Asteriod" impacting the Earth.

    - the REAL reason for the establishing in orbit of the Hubbel Space Telescope along with the recent retrofit to allow it to "see" further out into space.

    In a book that Sitchin wrote, as well as a couple other such books, such as: "The Day the Fire Went By", there's material regarding a large object impacting with the Earth. This is one theory, I believe scientifically held, of how the moon was created, wherein the impact "knocked off" a chunk of the Earth, which then went into orbit around Earth and is our presently well-known large Satellite.

    The object that supposedly struck the Earth was a "Moon" or smaller Planet that accompanied a larger Planetary object, pulled along by it gravational force. The larger object was purported to have actually caused the Earth to be shifted in it's orbitial placement about the Sun, due to gravational pull on the Earth. This is the so-called "Planet 'X'" or referred to by AncientSumerians in their Cuneform Tablet writings as "Nibiru". A great deal of the Sumerian material is where Lawerence Gardner got his material for his writing.

    As everyone is presently well aware of, a new expeditionary probe has been landed on Mars and is investigating the "Polar Ice" of this planet. It was stated that where it landed is believed to have once been a Sea. This means an abundance of water. One doesn't have to be a Scientist to deduce that where there is Water and Sunlight there will also be life. Perhaps there ONCE was and it was destroyed through some major occurence. Perhaps this "wandering planet" which purportedly has a very large orbital path and at times has entered our area of the Solar System and just summarily sucked Mar's then existing atmosphere [most of it, because there is still some] and caused an "instant catastrophe". If there was advanced life there, it was instantly wiped out. Unless, they knew ahead of time and some got away before this happened...


    note: I agree with "selling a book" as in promoting same, but there could be a hint of reality there.
    You do seen to have a handle on it. I do agree that something is up and it would be best not to cause a major panic as there are already enough problems going on today.

    I also agree that if NASA does or did know anything they would not tell me. However I thought it might be fun to see what they do say about it. And if that don't get us there is a spiral galaxy heading toward us as well as big old black hole. So either way it goes we lose in the long run. I just hope that this old fart is still around to see the end of 2012 and either laugfh or say oh sh#t.

  10. #10
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Year 2012

    Sooner or later SOME THING is going to get each one of us... It's written in the Book! The door that we came into this place through is known to also swing the other way - my saying...:freak3:
    So, not to worry, just try to be happy and make the best of life...
    Vasudeva

  11. #11

    Re: Year 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Sooner or later SOME THING is going to get each one of us... It's written in the Book! The door that we came into this place through is known to also swing the other way - my saying...:freak3:
    So, not to worry, just try to be happy and make the best of life...
    To coin a phrase from Alfred E. Neuman, Mr. MAD himself. "What me worry." Hell I learned to love the bomb a long time ago. I do like your saying. A little prayer I learned a long time ago. Well I know we all gotta go sometime but not today, OK.

  12. #12
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Year 2012

    In CLearwater, Florida, last week, a 5 year old AutisticBoy in Kindergarten Class was sent to the Principals Office for misconduct. WHile there, the Teacher of the class took a vote, "Suvivor Island Style" and the majority of the class voted to eject the kid from the class. When he returned to the class-room, the teacher had his things ready and tole him to leave and not come back as they didn't any longer want him in the class.
    That's an example of what I meant in an earlier post here where I commented that young, sensitive and impressionale humans beings go out into the world and found out just how mean,low-down and creul some people are - adults and children. The children gettin this through their Genes and their Parents example and home life circumstances.
    It wasn't stated how the Mother of the Kid found out and came and got him, but then the S*** hit the fan from her to them. Last herd, the Teacher was on "paid administrative leave" and the mother was suing and seeking alternative schooling for the child.
    My question, or better yet; thought, was why an Autistic child was attending a "regular" school anyway. Seems like these children are in the Special Education category and attend with others of their kind. Seems like the whole school and the mother were pretty much dumbed-down in this regard.
    Vasudeva

  13. #13

    Re: Year 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    In CLearwater, Florida, last week, a 5 year old AutisticBoy in Kindergarten Class was sent to the Principals Office for misconduct. WHile there, the Teacher of the class took a vote, "Suvivor Island Style" and the majority of the class voted to eject the kid from the class. When he returned to the class-room, the teacher had his things ready and tole him to leave and not come back as they didn't any longer want him in the class.
    That's an example of what I meant in an earlier post here where I commented that young, sensitive and impressionale humans beings go out into the world and found out just how mean,low-down and creul some people are - adults and children. The children gettin this through their Genes and their Parents example and home life circumstances.
    It wasn't stated how the Mother of the Kid found out and came and got him, but then the S*** hit the fan from her to them. Last herd, the Teacher was on "paid administrative leave" and the mother was suing and seeking alternative schooling for the child.
    My question, or better yet; thought, was why an Autistic child was attending a "regular" school anyway. Seems like these children are in the Special Education category and attend with others of their kind. Seems like the whole school and the mother were pretty much dumbed-down in this regard.
    First I think that the parents should not have allowed that child to attend that class. Secondly the teacher should be barred from teaching again. And thirdly I do agree with you on most of what you wrote there. And we wonder just why there is so much violence and hate in the world toeay.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Year 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    You do seen to have a handle on it. I do agree that something is up and it would be best not to cause a major panic as there are already enough problems going on today.

    I also agree that if NASA does or did know anything they would not tell me. However I thought it might be fun to see what they do say about it. And if that don't get us there is a spiral galaxy heading toward us as well as big old black hole. So either way it goes we lose in the long run. I just hope that this old fart is still around to see the end of 2012 and either laugfh or say oh sh#t.
    Doesn't matter.

    Galactic collisions appear violent, but on a stellar scale they aren't. It wouldn't bother us in the least.

    The reason is that our solar system is incredibly small, and the spaces between stars is unimaginably big. Consider, for example, if the size of the orbit of Earth around the sun was represented as being a grain of sand. The next nearest grain of sand to us, Rigel Kentaurus, would be half a mile away. The odds of two stars coming close to one another is vanishingly small, even when two galaxies collide.

    I've run n-body simulations of a black hole passing through our solar system, and (from memory) even a 100 Solar Mass object would need to be passing through Jupiter's orbit before it would significantly alter ours.

  15. #15

    Re: Year 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Doesn't matter.

    Galactic collisions appear violent, but on a stellar scale they aren't. It wouldn't bother us in the least.

    The reason is that our solar system is incredibly small, and the spaces between stars is unimaginably big. Consider, for example, if the size of the orbit of Earth around the sun was represented as being a grain of sand. The next nearest grain of sand to us, Rigel Kentaurus, would be half a mile away. The odds of two stars coming close to one another is vanishingly small, even when two galaxies collide.

    I've run n-body simulations of a black hole passing through our solar system, and (from memory) even a 100 Solar Mass object would need to be passing through Jupiter's orbit before it would significantly alter ours.
    Well as the blind man said, "WE SHALL SEE ." 2012 to 2013 isn't that far off is it. A lot can happen in such a small period of time.

  16. #16
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Year 2012

    In Esoteric Terms 2012 adds up to the Number Five. This number primarily represents the human being. The "five pointed Star" called a Pentacle [Pentagram] is picture symbology of the Human being. THe Space Probe sent out into deep space bore, amongst other symbols the figure of a Male Human with body displayed in the manner of the Pentagram.
    The Pentacle, shown upside down is symbological of Beezelbub, one of the names of Satan. It repersents a Goat's Head in this depiction. It's number is probably the number Thirty; six times five... Six is the Number of Undoing, Failure...:freak3:
    Last edited by coontie; 06-01-2008 at 12:10 PM.
    Vasudeva

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 04:03 AM
  2. The Bible and science in the year 2012
    By TerryP in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 07:34 PM
  3. I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?
    By hello1122 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 08:26 AM
  4. I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?
    By hello1122 in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 08:58 PM
  5. The Sun And 2012
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •