+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 17

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Repent

    Having clearly seen how the practice of homosexuality is a sin (as I testify in God and the Gays), I can now see clearly how SPIRITUAL HOMOSEXUALS, the bloody Roman Catholic whore and her Protestant prostitute daughters (Rev. 17:5), prefer tradition over truth.

    Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Repent


    www.DavidBenAriel.org

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    846

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Having clearly seen how the practice of homosexuality is a sin (as I testify in God and the Gays), I can now see clearly how SPIRITUAL HOMOSEXUALS, the bloody Roman Catholic whore and her Protestant prostitute daughters (Rev. 17:5), prefer tradition over truth.

    Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Repent


    www.DavidBenAriel.org
    You have got to be kidding me! ! !
    It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

    "All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
    -HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

  3. #3
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    RANT ON!!!:crazy1::freak3::rasta:
    Vasudeva

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti_thesisofreason View Post
    You have got to be kidding me! ! !
    Why? Don't you take the Bible and history seriously? It's dead serious.

    Death to the American, British and Jewish Peoples?
    Last edited by David Ben-Ariel; 05-28-2008 at 10:07 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    RANT ON!!!
    Why leap to such a faulty conclusion?

    An appeal is not a rant.

    Would you rather the sheeple continue to be misled and pretend the emperor has clothes?

    www.DavidBenAriel.org

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    846

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Why? Don't you take the Bible and history seriously? It's dead serious.

    [/URL]
    You really should read more of this forum there are many people here who do not take the Bible seriously.

    Only Greyface's take life too seriously especially deadly seriousness (it's fatal ya know).
    It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

    "All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
    -HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

  7. #7
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Why leap to such a faulty conclusion?

    An appeal is not a rant.

    Would you rather the sheeple continue to be misled and pretend the emperor has clothes?

    www.DavidBenAriel.org
    No, it's not. And, the Bible is not the inerrant word of God.

    What’s your next strawman?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,306

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    while homosexuality is an interesting topic in itself,trying to distinguish the difference between an appeal and a rant over the internet is going to go to the predisposition of prior experiences!?if someone says bible and homo in the same paragraph,the picture comes to mind of a ranting fatboy behind a podium!?at least for me!?so to come across as an appeal,you would have to bend over backwards to avoid such an association!?you may think of it yourself as bending over forwards!?such is the predicament of real communication!?everyone draws their own lines in the sand!?but 1 thing is for sure!?to learn you must listen!?by listening you may find a moment/sign of interest!?which necessitates a different tack!?why fight the wind!?expelling energy for no sure end!?and risking the whole voyage in general!?momentum is a wonderful thing!?it helps the journey to be effortless!?it seduces 1 to run right over that which dare interfere with such a wonderful feeling!?i do it all the time!?or i at least i would,if i could actually find and hang on to a wonderful feeling!?my question is,do you have to become a somebody before you can become a nobody!?or is just to dangerous to mess with at all!?: :spin2: :freak3: hehe!!....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti_thesisofreason View Post
    You really should read more of this forum there are many people here who do not take the Bible seriously.
    Let me guess... especially those parts that requires change, personal growth on their part? (Rhetorical question).

    www.DavidBenAriel.org

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    And, the Bible is not the inerrant word of God.
    You're free to believe such foolishness, but Bible-believers know otherwise. I base everything upon the Bible, believing it to be the Word of God. If you don't believe it is, that's your prerogative but you have nothing to base your beliefs upon but your own idolatrous and self-righteous ideas that would contradict others idolatrous and self-righteous thoughts. Spiritual anarchists wandering in their wilderness...
    Isaiah 55:7-9



    7 Let the wicked forsake his way,
    And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
    Let him return to the LORD,
    And He will have mercy on him;
    And to our God,
    For He will abundantly pardon.
    8 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
    Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.
    9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    So are My ways higher than your ways,
    And My thoughts than your thoughts.




    What’s your next strawman?
    Apparently you don't know what a strawman is either.


    www.DavidBenAriel.org

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Repent


    Catholics and Protestants give up the Word of God and His holy commandments for their perverted and idolatrous, manmade doctrines (Mark 7:7) - an accursed replacement theology that substitutes Sunday and pagan holidays for Sabbath and the biblical festivals!


    Why are some in illicit love with Roman wolves in sheep's clothing, whom both the Bible and history testify against as whitewashed paganism, counterfeit Christianity? It's a lethal attraction!



    www.DavidBenAriel.org

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,215

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel
    You're free to believe such foolishness, but Bible-believers know otherwise.
    What you "know" is based on a claim lacking evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel
    I base everything upon the Bible, believing it to be the Word of God
    You keep on "believing" whatever it is that trips your trigger. Many of the rest of us will try to better the current (and future) condition of this planet and it's inhabitants, instead of wasting our energy on fairy tales from the past.
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    415

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Who IS this guy?

    Whatever your name is, for pitys sake, take this propaganda to a religious website....there you will find other malcontents you can swap bible stories with, secure in the knowledge of your own messianic delusions....

    I had thought you were simply a white supremicist, but now I see the moronic quality of your posts, I'm forced to admit that you are seriously troubled. Humanity and humanism would be given a boost by your immediate exuent...

    Can't you find somewhere else to sit? With likeminded people like Adolphus or Goebbels?

  14. #14
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    You're free to believe such foolishness, but Bible-believers know otherwise. I base everything upon the Bible, believing it to be the Word of God. If you don't believe it is, that's your prerogative but you have nothing to base your beliefs upon but your own idolatrous and self-righteous ideas that would contradict others idolatrous and self-righteous thoughts. Spiritual anarchists wandering in their wilderness...
    Isaiah 55:7-9



    7 Let the wicked forsake his way,
    And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
    Let him return to the LORD,
    And He will have mercy on him;
    And to our God,
    For He will abundantly pardon.
    8 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
    Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.
    9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    So are My ways higher than your ways,
    And My thoughts than your thoughts.






    Apparently you don't know what a strawman is either.


    www.DavidBenAriel.org
    No, what is a fact is, what you "know" as fact is a belief. Just as there is not any proof that God does not exist, there is no proof that God does exist.

    There is, however, much proof that what is in the Bible is nothing more than fables. The Great Flood, age of the earth and so on.

    You "know" it as fact because you want too....you need too...still does not change the FACT that you really don't know and cannot know.

    And that, IS a fact.

    Apparently you don't know what a strawman is either.
    I'm sorry, you're not misrepresenting the faith or beliefs of Catholics as the basis of your argument???

    Apparently you are not as smart as you would like others to think you are?
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 06-05-2008 at 09:56 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Satan and his unclean Babylonian Mystery cult, the unholy faith of the Roman Catholic Church, idolatrous apostates, deserve to be destroyed for slandering the holy name of Jesus Christ, misrepresenting Christianity, engaging in identity theft and religious fraud! At least, in God's good time, when the Jews finally recognize Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, Priest and King, it will be the real Jesus - not the Gentilized Jesus the Roman wolves have pimped.

    Jews - the Beast and False Prophet - and Rome's Destruction

    Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Repent

    C.H. Spurgeon on Christmas and Roman Catholicism


    www.DavidBenAriel.org

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Plea to Diehard Catholics & Protestants to Rep

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    No, what is a fact is, what you "know" as fact is a belief.
    You can wrestle with your beliefs all you please, but the plain truth remains the same that the biblical facts I share are there in the Bible for anybody to see who aren't blinded by bigotry. It's irrelevant whether or not you consider the Word of God, the Holy Bible, as inspired.

    Apparently you are not as smart as you would like others to think you are?
    More worthless projection on your part. Try to stay focused. What I state is the plain truth of the Bible and history, as honest observers know. Why remain in denial? Even if you disagree with the Word of God, the Holy Bible, you shouldn't pretend it says something different than what I say, because it doesn't.


    www.DavidBenAriel.org

Similar Threads

  1. Protestants: Gone from the World of Christianity
    By Yawn... in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 09:05 PM
  2. "Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish"
    By rogerbovee in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 04:42 AM
  3. Catholics supporting torture???
    By Glenn Beck Fan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 09:12 AM
  4. Catholics and Jews
    By David Ben-Ariel in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 11:23 PM
  5. Don't confuse Catholics with Christians!
    By David Ben-Ariel in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 07:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •