+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 656667686970717273747576777879
Results 1,249 to 1,264 of 1264

Re: Craigs List Fraud

[email protected]

2005 Hyundai Santa FeNov 25, 2008 ... For More Info Please contact me at: [email protected]. Mileage: 46520. Body Style: SUV Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Gray ...
    maine.craigslist.org/cto/934394877.html - 17 hours ago - Similar pages
    2005 Hyundai Santa FeNov 25, 2008 ... For More Info Please contact me at: [email protected]. Mileage: 46520. Body Style: SUV Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Gray ...
    burlington.craigslist.org/cto/934351921.html - 17 hours ago - Similar pages
    newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/934337782.html - 15 hours ago - Similar pages
    Garypedia - Sacramento cars & trucks classifieds by owner ...For More Info Please contact me at: [email protected]. Features:. Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Alloy Wheels, Trip Odometer, Air Conditioning, ...
    http://www.garypedia.com/auto/owner/...ntohyundai.php - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
    Garypedia - San Francisco Bay cars & trucks classifieds by owner ...For More Info Please contact me at: [email protected]. Features:. Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Alloy Wheels, Trip Odometer, Air Conditioning, ...
    www.garypedia.com/auto/owner/sfbayhyundai.php - 81k - Cached - Similar pages
    washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/934242528.html - 19 hours ago - Similar pages
    philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/934237005.html - 19 hours ago - Similar pages
    2005 Hyundai Santa FeNov 24, 2008 ... For More Info Please contact me at: [email protected]. Mileage: 46520. Body Style: SUV Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Gray ...
    philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/932532524.html - Similar pages
    2005 Hyundai Santa FeNov 24, 2008 ... For More Info Please contact me at: [email protected]. Mileage: 46520. Body Style: SUV Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Gray ...
    austin.craigslist.org/cto/932190094.html - Similar pages
    stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/934241263.html - 19 hours ago - Similar pages

60,000 Hits

sorry the thread got bent by a stolen credit card spammer. i asked the admin to fix it but its still broken. maybe somebody else can try ?

Re: Craigs List Fraud LAURA BECKS OF . MOUNTAIN

:judges: <--- JUSTICE
    :judges: <--- [email protected]
    YOU :1crysad:

If you see a used car on Craig's List
    Here are some important things to ask yourself (coming from someone who could've lossed THOUSAND$)
    1. DID I SEARCH THE CAR AND EMAIL ON ASK.COM or GOOGLE THEM TO SEE IF OTHERS ARE PISSED AT THEM?
    2. IS THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
    3. WHY WON'T THEY TALK TO ME ON THE PHONE? The "Seller" told me they could'nt talk on the phone USED AN EXCUSE!
    4. If they do let you talk on the phone go to ask.com and search for REVERSE NUMBER LOOKUP.. could tell you alot!
    5. Why is it that when I search the car they made a private ebay auction for when I go to THE REAL EBAY MOTORS site rather then the EBAY MOTORS FAKE LINK THEY GIVE YOU TO THE CAR THEY LISTED (with a fake contact ebay link) The car nor seller shows up under The advanced search feature TYPE IN EBAY.COM then go to EBAY MOTORS then SEARCH FOR SELLER OR CAR OR ITEM NUMBER MOST LIKELY IT WILL NOT BE THERE!!
    6. WHY CANT I SEE THE CAR IN PERSON
    Here is the Ad & Email I recieved from the FAKE "USED CAR SELLER" on Craigslist

Hi,
    The car is still for sale.It is in perfect shape.It has no scratches,dents and it was never involved in an accident or something like that.You can check the carfax yourself,the VIN is (#).
    It has (# of) miles.Here are some more pics http://photobucket.com/ofmountain The title is clear and on my name.I am forced by a bank loan to sell it so I need the money and I must do that.Don't worry,the loan does not involve the car.
    My final price is $5,000.I already have tons of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out.I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car, to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions.
    Thank you.
    P.S.If you are decided to buy it,i will make a private auction just for you on eBay so you can purchase it there.That way you will receive assistance for the purchase,paperwork,title transfer and an extended warranty.They also are guaranteeing purchases up to 50.000 so we will both be protected.
    • A THEIF COULD CHOSE LITERALLY
    • ANY NAME IN THE WORLD
    • MALE OR FEMALE
    Laura Becks /
    LAURA B /
    LORIE B /
    LAURIE

:freak3: IF YOU SEE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
    SEARCH FOR IC3.GOV AND REPORT THE ROBBER WHO HAS NO RIGHT MISLEADING YOU &
    STEALING YOUR HARD EARNED CASH!!!
    1. [email protected]
    2. OF MOUNTAIN
    3. LAURA BECKS
    4. BECKS / BEKS / BCKS5
    5. DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH ENDLESS DISCUSSION :freak3:
    6. PRIVATE AUCTION JUST FOR YOU :liefde:
    7. SHIP THROUGH DAS AUTO SHIPPING COMPANY/STI :
    This seller, LauraBCKS5, prefers the Vehicle Purchase Protection payment service. MC VISA ETC. :

Most likely Laura has changed her name email and standard message so that she (or he) can lure in unsuspecting car buyers and steal the money right out from under them and there's a slim chance of catching them.

THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU IS TO ASK TO GO SEE THE CAR & DO NOT TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH YOU, THEIR NEXT PLAN WILL BE TO ROB YOU BLIND ONCE YOU ARRIVE WITH A SMILE :elvis: TO SEE YOUR NEXT CAR!!!! MEET THEM, SEE THE CAR, LOOK AT THE TITLE, DO SOME RESEARCH!

GOD BLESS YOU & MAY YOUR MONEY STAY YOURS!

thanks for your warning.

Ok, so it looked like the real deal, but it wasnt and this [email protected] AKA Nathan Curtis , aka Monica Stewart said they were a female that had just lost her husband in Norfolk she was using a friends email cause she didnt have internet once the trans was nogotiated she then wanted the MG sent to a Nathan Curtis they were wanting 4600 for the 03 duramax and she would arrane through ebay motors the delivery. Everything looked legit and we thought we bought it, via Craigslist via Ebay motors. They are using ebay on this as well luring people in with the security of ebay customer service chats and trans numbers etc. Thing is a money gram was sent w/ confirmation they were to have valid picture ID. Stated delivery date was suppose to be the 26th of Nov. then they said it would be postponed due to the holiday. The person is even posing as ebay person of 9 yrs using taylo3. The MG was picked up in Brooklyn NY I searched the web for the name of the person (s) above found a particular hit with 2 MG offices with in 12 blocks of this persons area. Then I pulled all the info on MG venders in Brooklyn NY.
    We believe they have this persons picture on video servailence. But they wont give it up with out a spoena.
    You have to get one for your dsl co. the money gram co. and even for AOL. Called my State Attorney due to the loss of 4600 on this transaction IC3 and the Brooklyn FBI and my local officials as well. We have an ap addy on this person and possible picture ID. From where they collected the money gram But the officials are soooo SLOW!!! and say they dont know how to handle this type of crime. My sentiments are they better atleast try and quit sweeping it under the rug. So I decided to blaze the trail on how to handle this crap. The state polic told us that its like killing four people then killing the 5th and laying the gun down next to them, they just dont find the bad guy like that. But I feel I've done more work on this in the last three days than any official and I am probably closer to finding this person than they ever will be.
    My thought is this they chose to do this, now what I choose to do to them is my choice.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-04-2008 at 11:06 AM.

scammers are always there on craigslist and easy to find. just assume all of the ads are false is safe bet.
    Last edited by mumbles; 02-17-2009 at 03:41 PM.

This is a scam
    http://birmingham.craigslist.co.uk/boa/1020899678.html
    http://caribbean.craigslist.org/boa/1021285603.html
    http://athens.craigslist.gr/boa/1027747059.html
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...038711428.html
    http://monterrey.en.craigslist.com.m...009976954.html
    http://monterrey.es.craigslist.com.m...020695950.html
    http://munich.en.craigslist.org/boa/1022408382.html
    this user has multiple listings for the same item
    and has already listed this item (and sold it on ebay) (same pictures)
    Please click on and flag these as spam on craigslist you might save someone $4500

those are all flagged now, gone. you should post the email address the scammer is using. some people will search for that to see if the offer is a scam, and be led here by google.

Craigslist is becoming a haven for fraud when it comes to used cars.
    Check out this website before dealing with Showcase Auto Sales in Chesaning, MI

http://showcaseautosalesllc.net

Re: *****s List Fraud

I would like to suggest that this thread be stickied.

Re: *****s List Fraud

She moves around a lot?

Re: Criags List Fraud

Auto repair and restoration SCAM in HOUSTON, TEXAS

Noe E Sandoval
    Eli Sandoval
    Elijah Sandoval

[email protected]

826 Sunnyside Houston

6611 Alfano St, Houston, TX 77076-3105

(713) 694-8067
    713-694-8067

(832)438-6971
    832-438-6971

This guy is a scammer. He still posts on *****slist and he will steal your deposit for auto repair.

One of his many scams can be read here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...=166254&page=7

Works out of the shop next to Rolem Auto Service. Fuck those guys too.
    Last edited by FU_ELI_SANDOVAL; 07-31-2010 at 04:45 PM.

good job guys !
    I have also reported a few recent scam emails on my website fonud on cragslist. Keep up the good work !

Re: *****sList Fraud

Saw a too good to be true deal on *****slist and replied. Got the following email from [email protected]. Sent email last night to [email protected]. Listing is no longer on *****slist.

The truck is still for sale and is in mint condition. If you'd like to view
    some additional pictures here is a link:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/beckslau...eat=directlink . The title is
    clear. Very good condition, and it runs and drives great. The seats have no holes, cuts,
    or tears. The exterior is in good shape. There are no significant dents, and
    the paint shines all around. My husband was recently promoted so we had to move
    in Montana. Besides, there are a lot of things which have priority now, so
    this truck has to go. As you probably noticed, the price is rather low $4,900
    for you if you will buy it today or tomorrow. Due to the fact I am
    very busy with my work and I don't stay too much at home, the truck is
    already to the shipping company and will be delivered from there very fast,
    shipping costs are included in the price. The transaction will be made under
    eBay's buyer protection plan. This way you can receive assistance for the
    purchase, title transfer, etc.

So, please reply back with your full name and
    shipping address if you are really interested in purchasing this truck so we
    can start the arrangements!

Thanks,
    Laura.

Thanks for posting up the email address and email from that fake vehicle seller.

That email contains several classic scammer themes:
    1) Selling below blue book value
    2) Vehicle crated up and unable to be viewed by anyone at any time
    3) Seller in a hurry to sell
    4) Insists you use a ebay/paypal buyer's protection program
    5) Vehicle is in perfect, mint condition
    6) Link to professional quality pictures
    7) Use of 2 email addresses
    8) Shipping is free

I am only surprised that this particular scammer didn't steal photos showing palm trees and then say they were taken in Montana.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com