+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CTI Financial Group & Gary Bartolomei

Please stay away from this company and this guy, when you are looking for business financing. They promise unsecured lines of credit up to $1.5 million through a shelf corporation. They charge crazy fees - 10% of the top, 1% broker fee and $3,000 application. Don't believe anything they say! We figured it out in time, but beware. CTI Financial Group and Gary Bartolomei are a scam!

Re: CTI Financial Group & Gary Bartolomei

Thanks for posting. I wasted some time listening to Joe Carr's conference calls which has all these guest speakers and Gary Bartolomei is one of them. I email him and got his paperwork and it is full of red flags. For one, all these websites that they create were started like two weeks ago. Meaning they are probably changing and changing to keep ahead of everyone. Number two. Is that they only charge 3k up front and then only 2% on the back end. That is barely enough to cover a Shelf Corp. That means they would be doing all this for charity.

People really need to start investigating a little before they jump in. Check websites by going to godaddy and typing it in and the go to the whois tab and find out when it was created. Put the names of these people in google with the word scam after it. The only reason they are still here is because people are sending them money.

Crazy fees? The lender takes 10% right out of the line of credit before the client is funded. These are unsecured , stated income/asset applications with min 680 fico and are risky to those who lend. The 10% is considered prepaid interest. Our interest rates are current prime + a maximum of 3% on a
    20 year term with no pre payment penalties.

The application fee is $3650 and is billed to the client after they are approved for the loan. It is 100% refundable right up to closing if the client doesnít agree to the terms of the loan or for any other reason. This is stated in the loan disclosures and application. As a broker I have the right to charge a 1% fee.

CTI doesnít get a percentage of the application fee or the 10% the lender charges and only gets paid after the client has been funded . Shelf corps cost money and require the deposit. Our processors take 16 hours to prepare our clients file to submit to the lenders and they donít have time to waste on individuals that are not serious about seeing this process through. Many borrowers currently have
    loans going through other firms and we require them to make a commitment with us.

You figured what out in time? It seems to me that the two that posted donít know CTI or this corporate credit industry very well at all. Go look for $1.5M and try to find a better deal but please post the figures. Better yet lets talk during Joe Carrís conference call so we can get your names and companies
    to post on this site and learn more about who you actual are and what you do. It sounds like the two of you may just work in a non manager position at McDonalds .

Updating and changing websites to help educate clients is an effort that not everyone can appreciate.
    This firm undergoes many process improvements to provide a superior creative financing product for its
    clients. I personally looked at over 80 firms before choosing this company to represent because it had the best terms and lowest fees!

In the future try to take the time and actually read the loan disclosure that is in front of you instead of just a couple of sentences before posting. If you lack the intellect or credit scores to understand and qualify for this program then please donít take it so personally.

CTI clients are educated entrepreneurs who can distinguish the good programs from the bad . They enjoy our terms and accept the fees as well as appreciate the efforts the president and its agents have put forth to take their ventures to the next level and beyond.

Gary Bartolomei- CTI

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

Gary, you say it's all in the disclosures and deposits are refundable. When these shelf corp company's keep changing websites, registering annonymously, people are not able to be tracked down on Superpages.com, and almost everyone uses a cell phone and the 800 numbers are all directed to the cell and not a land line.

How is one going to come after you guys for a little 3000k deposit? Joe Carr actually came up in the county records as owning real estate, but as for everyone else, I can never find an address on county records. Meaning you are all renting.

When you say you do not want to waste time with people that are not serious; you are just trying to eliminate people that want to take time and ask questions.

Website symteksolutions for instance. Created in April 08 and already gone.
    Joe Carr was promoting this. How is that helping educate people?

Gary, it sounds cheap when you come back with little comments about us working at McDonald's. Some of your "Clients" might have those "Non Manager" positions and you might be offending them. I really want to deal with someone in high finance that doesn't own a home, can't afford to keep a website running and makes little grade school comments.

On the other hand, if there are people dumb enough to jump in throw money at you, then more power to you.

Something definitely smells fishy about Gary Bartolomei, CTI Financial, and UnCAP. The lack of professionalism is laughable. Getting an email reply or a phone call from them is pretty much impossible. I tried for over a month and after no replies, I finally got a hold of a receptionist who had absolutely no knowledge of the programs she was representing.

We're coming up here on two months from the first applications/monies that Joe's clients have sent in, so we should see here pretty quick if these people will actually perform or not. I have yet to hear from one person who can verify that they've received funds. Somehow, I don't think this time will be any different. If you are contemplating throwing 3k away, at least wait until you hear from some of Joe's clients that they've received funds before opening your pocket book.

Can you please tell me everything you know about Gary B., and CTI please.

How can you verify this is an absolute scam?

I just paid one of his agents a very large fee for a $1.5 million supercorp. You posting has me extremely worried and upset.

I need to know everything you know. Please help.

Please get back to me.

CoachK,

After our bad experience with CTI Financial Group, we began looking for other sources of financing.

We've come across a lot of companies/reps who have been promoting supercorps for about six weeks now. We were were seriously considering going this route ourselves and were comparing fees among the various rep's before taking the plunge.

One consultant who initially recommended the supercorp to us had converted 17 of her existing clients to the program, as the doc's seemed very good and her former financing options were not performing as well.

So we had the opportunity to see what others' experience was like with the supercorp before investing in it ourselves.

In the meantime, the consultant noticed that a lot of people were jumping on the supercorps bandwagon and cautioned us, anticipating that the funding would be delayed just out of sheer volume of applications being processed.

I'm sorry to report that since then, she (and a rep from another company who had originally tried to sell us the Supercorp as well), HAVE STOPPED SELLING THE SUPERCORPS ALTOGETHER.

NONE of the consultants' 17 clients have received ANY promised funding from Windsor Capital Corporation (the company selling/backing the supercorp), though Windsor was "real quick to process the fees".

I will have to say that even before we were given this news, we were not very impressed with Windsor in that their requirements changed a couple times within a matter of weeks that we were investigating their program.

About Gary B., I cannot "prove" that he has a scam going, but the fact that he is now selling supercorps tells me that their former method of financing either didn't work or is no longer working. And if their program(s) did work, why haven't any happy customers come forward to defend him/CTI?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you may be waiting a long, long time before you see the funding...

Seeing that Joe Carrs new conference call is all about why it is taking so long to get business financing, just has to tell you that they are stalling. Who knows if they are trying or just collecting deposits.

I would start by emailing Gary and demand your money back. Then call the bank that you wired your money to and ask them what steps you should take. They probably can't assist you, but they could direct you in who you need to contact. If someone cannot take a credit card or paypal then they are not worth dealing with.

I don't know if you got in touch with Gary through Craigslist or through Joe Carrs conference calls, but I would contact Joe Carr and see if he would give you any assistance. I did talk with Joe Carr and he just acted a litte naive about Gary. When Joe first introduced Gary into his group, I tried contacting and emailing Gary for about two weeks. His website went blank and his voicemail was always full. Joe said "Oh yeah, he is probably busy. I just talked with him yesterday and he is working on my wifes application now." Right there It was easy for me to see that Joe Carr really did not know the people he is referring on his website and is probably just trying to get his hand into a bunch of other peoples pockets. I will bet in the end that Gary will end up not sending Joe his referral fees.

coachk - I just sent you a private message.

So has anyone recieved their funding yet??

When I was in on the conference call, there came a time when callers could ask questions... and all of the callers who called in and asked anything were existing CLIENTS asking about their current loan status's because they weren't able to reach anyone by any other means.

I know it takes up to 60 days... and I don't think any one of those people actually waited out the full 60 days before calling them repeatedly. I imagine it is a bit unsettling to fork out a few grand and not get a response for weeks either. A lot of people seemed to be calling about personal loans.

So does anyone else have any experiences to share? I am very curious to see what happens with all of this. It appears that no one has actually been scammed out of anything yet - until those 60 days are all up and no money appears - along with no refunds.

Attention All CTI Clients and People Complaining:

It is taking longer to get these corporations funded since clients are being asked to do one of several things:
    - Remove Inquiries
    - Add tradelines
    - Remove old derog items
    - Reduce revolving debt ratio to under 30%
    - Create websites if using your own aged corporation
    - Find credit partners as banks will NOT fund you if you have more than 5 mortgages even if you have an 800 Fico.
    - Change their company's registered agent as D&B has flagged many registered agents.

Nobody has been scammed by CTI or by Gary. If you get turned down, you will get your refund as 3 clients that I know have received their funds back since they could not qualify due to recent credit issues or they could not wait any longer for their funding. Nobody that I know has received any funding and I DO NOT receive a penny on referrals if these corporations do not fund so we are all motivated to get these corporations funded. So, my suggestion is that if you are losing sleep over your $3,500, then ask Gary for a refund. All other programs out there on the internet are taking 90++ days and a lot of corporate credit vendors are asking for $15K - $40K upfront so $3,500 is the least expensive that I have seen. I know that Windsor charged $23K for a client who pulled out of CTI. Isn't $23K a lot more than $3,500???

Your other alternative is to go with my own program with no upfront fees, just 10% back-end fee but this is only good for 700+ Fico clients, no inquiries, 5 established tradelines, 30% revolving debt ratio, and who have established 2-3 year old corporations with 80 Paydex scores, 2 months bank statements, and filed tax returns (basically full-doc). By the way, ALL Nevada corporations have been flagged by D&B and major lending institutions. Aged corporations that are from Wyoming, New Mexico, Colorado, or Texas run about $2,200 - $3,000 depending on who you go with but at this point nobody can guarantee funding but at least in my program, you don't lose a dime if you get absolutely no funding (but you lose the money you paid to a 3rd party company who provided the aged corporation). So, before making negative comments, I would work with CTI or simply ask for your refund. If anybody on this board is upset with CTI, then pick up the phone and call Gary or call me directly so we can discuss your specific situation. If you are unable to call, then send Gary an email at pprbart@cs.com or send me an email at joecarr@highperformanceinvesting.com.

Note: As of 07/28/08, NOBODY I know has been funded by CTI so if you have a problem with that, then ask for your refund. I will send an email or announce it on the weekly conference call when I see that the first client has received any funding from CTI or UnCap.
    Last edited by JCarr; 07-28-2008 at 04:38 PM.

It has been a long time for no one to get funded(over 3 months since I've heard of it). What ever happened to the credit worthy cosigner that was coming along with these corps?

So what your saying is that everyone that is applying for credit with CTI has low scores, maxed out balances and has racked up inquiries? I've listened to the pitch and and it says that you need 700 plus scores, low ratio's and no inquires. I can't believe everyone that signed up has ignored all the rules of the game.

Someone should have atleast qualified for some funding. Capital One will hand out a $500 credit card to a homeless man. I got $7500 on one card with no corp and just stating I was a business owner and 680 credit scores. I do own a business but it wasn't verifed. This was only a few months ago and I had 5 recent inquires. I also since then received 3 other lines of credit.

There is no way that you need all that or you get a flat out zero.

Joe I don't know if you are just trying to orchestrate a system that covers all areas of corporate credit and have latched on to a few guys in hopes to get some referral money or do you know these guys well and are familiar with their product? From your post it sounds like you are not familiar with the product.

If I were you I would not associate with CTI especially by putting your name in the same blog with them. And definitely not defending CTI. You should have made a statement by letting your clients know that if they are not satisfied, ask for your money back, but you should have not defended CTI.

I am presently working with a group that I have come to discover is working directly with Gary Bartolomei and CTI. I sent this particular group $5,000.00 in mid June, with the promise that I would receive a line of credit within 10 business days. At day nine, I called my rep up to confirm funding and all I received instead, was some song and dance about there being delays, the credit line was still coming, but that there were delays and that I should be expecting calls any day now, that was on July 1st, I never received any calls and I was never issued any line of credit.

Since then, my rep has enrolled me other programs, of course all with the promise of future funding, the second being a 300 K line of credit that was to be funded within seven days. Guess what ? At day 8, I got a call stating that I was definitely approved for 45 K, once I receive that and pay the commissions, then they will go after the rest for me. Of course, this was not the deal and falls way short. Obviously there is a 255 K disparity, so I have asked my rep via e-mail to re-allocate my original 5 K and apply it to upcoming commissions that are due, I have yet to receive a response.

In the mean time, my rep has exclaimed that Gary Bartolomei is not a direct dealer of Super Corps and has instead reffered to him as an underwriter who has just gotten over booked with work, attempting to sooth me over. I explained to him that he cannot just simply be an underwriter otherwise he is in direct conflict of interest, because he cannot be both a dealer of these products and an underwriter as well. I have just completed week number 5 waiting for my funding, technically week seven, but my rep is trying to say from the time I was apparently automatically rolled into the program which was July 2nd 2008 in lieu of when they actually received my money.

There must be a way to collectively punish these evil people, we must unite and get in touch with the appropriate law enforcement agency. These vile characters that prey on people's trust must be punished.
    Last edited by C9002; 08-08-2008 at 10:06 AM.

C9002, Did you sign up for a supercorp line of credit, or personal line? I know their business credit takes up to 60 days to be funded, doesn't it?

Where did the 10-day promise come in? My best guess is that you are dealing with personal credit, because I thought they only offered business credit of 500K and up, unless this is something that CTI does on the side... and is a whole other funding plan altogether..?

Attention CTI Clients:

Like I said in my previous post, if you are losing sleep over your $3,500 and you are NOT happy with CTI or their processor UnCap, my suggestion is to ask for your money back. I have business partners who have asked for their funds back and they did get it back as they were upset with the delays and could no longer wait for their Paydex scores or to get funded.

There is no need to get frustrated with the system, just ask for your $3,500 back. If you buy one of these "Super Corps" on Craigslist, your file may end up with the same vendors that you just left. There are only a few vendors doing corporate credit and everyone else is reselling their programs. Many resellers are adding a mark-up to the $3,500 fee as this only covers the cost of the aged corporation (about $2,000 - $3,000 depending on the source) and the D&B Credit Builder which is $600 paid to D&B and tradelines (about $300 per tradeline). The banking industry is in complete turmoil right now and lending is VERY difficult, unless you have filed tax returns and bank statements. Even CPN's and tradelines DO NOT work at all so don't waste your money on getting your CPN's built up. The only method that works based on my experience with clients is to have your own 700 Fico scores, and a company with real tax returns, bank statements, office location, 411-listing, D&B Paydex score of 80, and a website. Also, remember that CTI does NOT provide personal guarantors at all so if your scores are not 700 across the board, do not bother joining their program as CTI or UnCap will NOT be able to fund you.

Well, here we are, another month and a half and not a single person has been funded yet - with either Gary's program or Daniel Levy's program. Sorry to say folks but it looks like the writing is on the wall. I sure hope those of you who paid money to these guys are asking for it and getting it refunded. Can anyone actually say definitively that they've even received a refund from Gary or Daniel? I know Joe continues to tell people refunds are being processed, but has anyone gotten a check in return? If it were me I'd be asking immediately - the more distance a con-man puts between you and your money the less chance you'll have of getting it back. Even if they're not thieves, not a bad gig for them - getting an interest free loan for 3 months on all the monies they collected.