+ Reply to Thread

Any internet money sites that are not scams?

Just curious. As a student working 3 jobs, I'd be willing to supplement my income online.

Thanks

hypersweeper Guest

Re: Any internet money sites that are not scams?

These places have paid me..

Oh you're a bright one!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 05-20-2008 at 06:44 PM.

nice try at getting refferals hyper. u deserve a facepalm.

Your best bet is doing Survey sites, a few like, Opinionoutpost.com Lightspeedpanel.com and tons more, I've been paid from these two sites here already and it's very good to sign up for as many survey sites as possible this could potentially be VERY good income depending on how much time you're willing to commit and when they get you in their database, they send you
    emails for survey invites or focus groups, I'm in the middl of a 2 week Focus Group right now that has me record my drinks that I consume on to a palm pilot that they shipped to my address, then when I send it back I recieve the rest of my pay, -they sent me a 10 dollar visa gift card with the pilot-this was through Lightspeed Panel- Another way to earn money is not necessarily internet work but if you google search for 'clinical trials' and your zip code you could probably find some going on in your area, most of the time they hold them at the college universites closest to you, me and another friend participated in a trial for a new deodorant and recieved $130.00 for it, and when applicable they're willing to even pay for the cost of travel, but thats a little harder to find. =) Doing alot of research can help you find some steady online pay, I probably make on average 900-1200 a month -not including the GPT sites I also do- doing all this which may not be alot for some people but is kind of a big deal for me lol. I suggest looking around here, people around here are alot more knowledgable and also have links in their signatures that have helpful hints, tips, and websites to get you started. :sun_smiley:

Finding a legitimate work-at-home opportunity can be very confusing task.There are many free resources that you can use which will help you create a business plan, help you find work, and help you when you are in need of suggestions. Take some time and research looking over each opportunity that you find and choose. You can find a free work at home opportunity that will be perfect for you if you are willing to look for it. You will have to guide yourself in finding a perfect work-at-home business by using some tools and tactics which are available online.:sun_smiley:

Try freelance writing or online tuitions

Quote Originally Posted by princessloki View Post
    Just curious. As a student working 3 jobs, I'd be willing to supplement my income online.

Thanks
    Are you a college student? I know there is a survey site just for college students called SurveyU. (only college students can sign up). Paid surveys is a way to make extra cash but not a job though. You can also try freelance writing and online tutoring like pcwork suggested. (I think some online tutoring companies hire college and university students as online tutors..)

Mr Moderator Guest

you could try:-

Last edited by katiescorner; 05-21-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Mr (ahem) Moderator, why does the link you posted trigger my spyware defense? And why are you pretending to be a moderator?

Tobelerone Guest

how about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by princessloki View Post

Thanks
    Hi Princessloki,

What kind of business are you looking for?

What kinds of products/services appeal to you?

There are tons of other questions, may as well start there.

I'm sure you've been flooded with offers, see anything that interest you?

Welcome to s-c-a-m.com

In your corner,

Kerry Hein
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

There are a variety of options out there, but it really depends what sort of opportunity you're looking at.

If you're looking for something that falls along the lines of a typical job, I would recommend looking into telework. You could do at home customer service work, telemarketing, virtual assistant work,or things such as tutoring as pcwork mentioned.

The upside to these is that they may be fairly reliable sources of income if hired. The downside is, of course, actually getting hired. Serious (legitimate companies) will often require the usual: resumes, experience, interviews and so on.

They may also require that you have special equipment (which may come out of your pocket, but may also be tax deductible). It should also go with saying that you won't strike it rich doing these things.

If you're more daring and industrious, you may think of going into business for yourself. You could setup your own website and sell your own and/or other's products (known as affiliate marketing)

There are a variety of other ways of monetizing website traffic as well, but you'll have to look into that if you take such a route.

You could also run Pay Per Click campaigns to drive your affiliate marketing pursuits.

The upside of these approaches is that you're awarded a lot of freedom and have the POTENTIAL to make a very good earning.

The downside is that you could also LOSE money or it may very well take time to get going and turning profits, and income might not be certain.

You'll have to figure out what you're looking for, what you need, and what you have the time/resources for.

Whatever you choose, best of luck to you.

As stated above, there are many different ways to supplement your income. I'd recommend to start off writing a few articles about a clickbank product. In your bio on whatever article site you use you could have a link to a squidoo lens.

squidoo
    allows you to create an info page about anything you can think of. On your squidoo page would be your affiliate links to the clickbank product you're letting people know about.

It's all free to do and not nearly as boring as filling out surveys.

jayray256 Guest

the one in my signature lets you earn points which u spend on prizes rather than actual money