+ Reply to Thread

Who Is Running America?

Who Is Running America?

The Bankruptcy of America, the Corporate United States,
    and the New World Order

Under the doctrine of Parens Patriae, "Government As Parent", as a result of the manipulated bankruptcy of the United States of America in 1930, ALL the assets of the American people, their person, and of our country itself are held by the Depository Trust Corporation at 55 Water Street, NY, NY, secured by UCC Commercial Liens, which are then monetized as "debt money" by the Federal Reserve. It may interest you to know that under the umbrella of the Depository Trust Corporation lies the CEDE Corporation, the Federal Reserve Corporation and the American Bar Association, the legal arm of the banking interests.

Rest of Article Here

Re: Who Is Running America?

More excellent information here

Re: Who Is Running America?

The New World Order barbaric thugs, the Bilderbergs they control the world. Go over the the Conspiracy Forum and read what I typed out. Sure enough, the spy evil one paulM is mocking me and some other lovers of the bush government, one is a LUNATIC from the One flew over the Fitzpoo scam from Chat, I never read anything that Lunatic peregrine says to me, I told the folks to ignore her what ever she says, Lunatics are dangerous, so I do not know a thing she has said, I will not read what that raving LUNATIC has to say to me. hahahaha Yes, the New World Order they want it here and in fact, we are inside their capsule it just has not been capped yet. Read my posts here on The Energy Non-Crisis, put in a search at yahoo.com and ( Lindsey Williams energy ) you wil find lots of information, he wrote books and you can read lots of the chapters online. The GLOBAL ELITES... and you know Hillary and Bill are members of the Bilderbergs. And she will be the next president for they picked her, the people think that their votes are being counted. HA HA that is a laugh, the Global Elites pick the presidents all the time. It is just one big scam and a sham and all this NEWS NONSENSE talking talking an they are just actors playing their parts, making everything look real. And how many states have those DIEBOLT votin machines that do not leave paper trails. PROOF is right there you could not count who picked who and what about they rig it up and put the name in their that they want to win. Read what I put in the CT forum about the REVOLUTION MARCH for those who can go and tell your friends about it it will be July 12, 2008 in Dec. They expect ONE MILLION PEOPLE TO BE THERE. the key speaker will be Dr. RON PAUL THis should make it in the History books, but it wont because the government is corrupt. Glad to have you at the forum, spreading the truth