will say to the Lord, 'My refuge and my
    Fortress;
    my God, in whom I trust.'
    For God will deliver you from the snare of
    the fowler
    and from the deadly pestilence;
    God will cover you with pinions,
    and under God's wings you will find refuge;
    - for faith in God is a Shield and Buckler.
    You will not fear terror by night or the
    arrows that fly by day,
    or the pestilence that stalks in the darkness [of Evil],
    or the destruction that wastes things away at Noonday.
    A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not touch you.....
    For God will command the Angels concerning you
    and your protection,
    to always guard and protect you in ALL your ways."
    Last edited by coontie; 05-18-2008 at 12:43 PM.
    Vasudeva

Re: Psalm 9;11 -7,!!

The Book of Psalms 91 : 1 states:

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
    3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
    4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
    5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
    6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
    7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
    10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
    11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
    12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

The Gospel according to Matthew Chap. 4 : 5 states:

Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
    6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

so......then where did JOB go wrong!?:judges: : :crazy1: hehe!!....just askn..
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The Book of Psalms 91 : 1 states:

here is the person apart from scripture!?not much to say!?but it odes say something!?for you cannot say anything without saying something!?even if it's nothing!?no,i just claimed it cannot be nothing!?so then the hearer must not know/have nothing in mind recognize what is being said!?now with words this neither here nor there!/but with actions,all is plainly understood,or misunderstood!?

states......the united states......the book of psalms represents/stands for a state!?a state of mind!?an estate of the minder!?why do states exist!?why do i mind what state i'm in!?states therefore must be different in kind,putting different mindings in play,of which i find my comfort or disease!?states exist because men have different preferences!?and wish to have company in those preferences!?which is why the national pressures for unification for cooperation go unheeded and even resisted by force to preserve individual liberties,as each state sees fit to define to contain it's members!?preserve it's existence!?a cold war of sorts!?yet finding some unity in a vague promise of liberty for all!?and um.......ok.....what was the question again!?: :crazy1: :freak3: hehe!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you