+ Reply to Thread

International Data-Entry-At-Home Institute

Dear all,

I have come across a web site call "International Data-Entry-At-Home Institute" this morning.
    They claimed they could help people make money by processing data or coupon claim. They even give their customers three month trail period for free.

I am kinda skeptical but would like to hear from others if any of you know any thing about it. Any info are welcome.

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: International Data-Entry-At-Home Institute

They even give their customers three month trail period for free.
    If you give them credit card number, they will charge it anyway.

They claimed they could help people make money by processing data or coupon claim.
    Both scams.

I would be very skeptical regarding the money back garuntee. They will probably want your credit card upfront and good luck having them not charge it or getting your money back.

If you are looking a t freelance at home data entry work a good resource for that would be something like a gofreelance. They have been around for a while and are legit.

mariaa Guest

Why should you get your money back??
    Are you a scammer???

Quote Originally Posted by Zaneypop View Post
    I would be very skeptical regarding the money back garuntee. They will probably want your credit card upfront and good luck having them not charge it or getting your money back.

If you are looking a t freelance at home data entry work a good resource for that would be something like a gofreelance. They have been around for a while and are legit.

Quote Originally Posted by mariaa View Post
    Why should you get your money back??
    Are you a scammer???
    Money back guarantee not mean anything to you?

If someone offers this, they should honor it, especially since it's considered fraud if you don't.
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

BUYER BEWARE! This company is NOT LEGIT! They are using an address (1240 Lincoln Way East Massillon, Ohio 44646), this is actually the address for a UPS store. I contacted the the store owner and she has already reported them to the authorities. Please take the time to call you State Attorney General's office and make them aware. Doing this will help others from losing their hard earned money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shippou View Post
    Money back guarantee not mean anything to you?

If someone offers this, they should honor it, especially since it's considered fraud if you don't.
    You must still be taking that first walk around the block.. no offense meant but a lot of these places DO NOT honor that money back guarantee.. others have their policies set up so that it is almost impossible to meet their "guarantee" requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    You must still be taking that first walk around the block.. no offense meant but a lot of these places DO NOT honor that money back guarantee.. others have their policies set up so that it is almost impossible to meet their "guarantee" requirements.
    I was quoting another post, I know darn well most scam :2gunsfiring_v1: sites :judges: do not honor their money back garbage guarantees
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

3 month guarantee?? But your credit card only allows for 60 day charge back rights....... GOTCHA!!!!!!!!! freakB:

Quote Originally Posted by caesar0818 View Post
    Dear all,

I have come across a web site call "International Data-Entry-At-Home Institute" this morning.
    They claimed they could help people make money by processing data or coupon claim. They even give their customers three month trail period for free.

I am kinda skeptical but would like to hear from others if any of you know any thing about it. Any info are welcome.

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

I went to MapQuest.com and put in both the UPS and the International Data-Entry-At-Home Institute for a search, and just as one post said, it's just an UPS store. Yup, it's a scam.

international data entry at home institute

is this a legit deal or has anyone ever heard of it. http://www.onlinedatainstitute.com
    thanks inadvance

Re: international data entry at home institute

Seems to be a clickbank / PPC combination

I agree... also, data entry programs are scams. I wouldn't trust a site that claims you can make $950 a week for only working 2 hours a day from home. If it was true, everyone would be doing it.
    -Sue Sphapmixay (A Real Work at Home MOM)
    Looking for REAL Legitimate Work at Home Jobs?
    Find One Today!
    www.iWorkAtHome4u.com
    Read This First Before You Join Wealthy Affiliate

well, i was put off by a number of typos/misspellings/incorrect usage of words. i mean, shouldn't a data entry institute do better than that? :judges:

well, i was put off by a number of typos/misspellings/incorrect usage of words. i mean, shouldn't a data entry institute do better than that? :judges:

You would certainly think so! That's why grammar and spelling are one of the big red flags for scams and schemes.