+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Plan

The Plan

This is so good I just had to share it. OT

You gotta love Robin Williams......Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed snea king th r ough holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wildern ess. Th e caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere .' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it, or leav e.. .Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '

If you agree with the above forward it to friends...If not, and I would be amazed, DELETE it!!

Re: The Plan

I like articles 1 and 2. Good idea.

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

I'd vote for that.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    I'd vote for that.
    One question Ihave is that why is it that the people of this country won't stand up and be counted and not only speak out on these matters but demand that the people that we put in office do something about them instead of heming and hawing and not wanting to upset their apple cart. Those other countries don't care and they let us know about it to..

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    This is so good I just had to share it. OT

You gotta love Robin Williams......Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed snea king th r ough holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wildern ess. Th e caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere .' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it, or leav e.. .Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '

If you agree with the above forward it to friends...If not, and I would be amazed, DELETE it!!
    I'd vote for it! Oh hell yes!
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    I think that most folks would but are afraid to get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Robin Williams wouldn't.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

'Fess up, OT; you knew this piece of ignorant, humorless drivel wasn't penned by Robin (except the last paragraph, lifted from one of his routines),
    you just wanted to put the wind up all the Mork n Mindy fans hereabouts.

Nanoo, y'all.
    Last edited by dr poormouth; 01-08-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth View Post
    Robin Williams wouldn't.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

'Fess up, OT; you knew this piece of ignorant, humorless piece of drivel wasn't penned by Robin (except the last paragraph, lifted from one of his routines),
    you just wanted to put the wind up all the Mork n Mindy fans hereabouts.

Nanoo, y'all.
    Not true. I just thought it was funny and thought I just might put a smile on some folks mug.

Live long and prosper

Not true. I just thought it was funny and thought I just might put a smile on some folks mug.
    Even put a smile on my face, Oat Willie.
    True, I was laughing at, not with... But hey, a laughs a laugh, and the crowd can be tough here at the Scamprov Comedy club.

Fizz Long With Phosphate.

Even put a smile on my face, Oat Willie.
    True, I was laughing at, not with... But hey, a laughs a laugh, and the crowd can be tough here at the Scamprov Comedy club.

Fizz Long With Phosphate.
    You can please and fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't please and fool all of the people all of the time. Right??

So if I have made one person smile and laugh then I hope I have made their day a little brighter. Lord knows we can use all of the help we can get with all of the problems facing us and this great country of ours. :

You can please and fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't please and fool all of the people all of the time. Right?? [bolding added. DP]
    Sooo...
    In order to please people, you have to fool them?
    And is the converse then true; To fool people, you have to please them?

Sooo...
    In order to please people, you have to fool them?
    And is the converse then true; To fool people, you have to please them?
    Well it seems to be that is just what our government is doing on a daily basis isn't it?

Well it seems to be that is just what our government is doing on a daily basis isn't it?
    Ah, dat ol' debbil guvvmint.
    How about teachers, preachers, medical men, firemen, philosophers and sages...?
    Is it just guvvmint, or should all authority figures be suspect?

Ah, dat ol' debbil guvvmint.
    How about teachers, preachers, medical men, firemen, philosophers and sages...?
    Is it just guvvmint, or should all authority figures be suspect?
    No, I really don't think so. There are still an awful lot of good folks out there That still believe in their country and themselves.

NOT AGAIN!?i swear this is dejavu......seen this same thread before!? reminds me of bruce and his habit of resurrecting all his posts from the dead!? seems harmless, dont cha think!? depends i would submit, as some,now and then, are in the twilight zone!? so reactions can vary!? took nightmare long enough to find it!? by accident!? : :spin2:
    Last edited by lexx; 01-08-2010 at 07:32 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    NOT AGAIN!?i swear this is dejavu......seen this same thread before!? reminds me of bruce and his habit of resurrecting all his posts from the dead!? seems harmless, dont cha think!? depends i would submit, as some,now and then, are in the twilight zone!? so reactions can vary!? took nightmare long enough to find it!? by accident!? : :spin2:
    You know what they say don't you Lex ?? If you don't like what is on TV, either change the channel or shut it off. No one is forcing you to read anything are they ??