+ Reply to Thread

Is there anything real?

I was wondering if there was truly any work at home type deals out there that didn't just want you to join for the money. I found a site one time a while back but can't for the life of me remember the name.
    Thanks!

Re: Is there anything real?

Depends on what kind of work you are looking for?

I am looking for customer service/live op, data transcription/entry. Something along those lines.

If you are looking for phone work I have a friend that has been working for Alpine Access for 2 years and loves it.

I, however, have a blog site that outlines what I have been doing as part-time work. I don't make a fortune, but it helps out and it didn't cost me a dime to join. If you are interested in checking it out, drop me an email at [email protected]

Good luck! :sun_smiley:
    Cyndi
    Last edited by Cyndrfela; 05-01-2008 at 07:42 PM.

I have also heard great things about Alpine Access... I just don't want to do phone work.

So, that being said: anything along the lines of actually being an "assistant" or doing project work? Internet access, typing, data entry... any of that.

Thanks for input!

There are tons of things you can do out there that are absolutely free ways to make money. It just takes a lot of time to find them. I make a good income online and I think at most I have invested $100 over 7 years.

Zanypop, do you have any recommendations to help the rest of us become successful as well?

Quote Originally Posted by dnhmom View Post
    I have also heard great things about Alpine Access... I just don't want to do phone work.

So, that being said: anything along the lines of actually being an "assistant" or doing project work? Internet access, typing, data entry... any of that.

Thanks for input!
    If you have experience as an assistant try this site:
    http://www.teamdoubleclick.com/

katiescorner, Hi, where is Paladine, can you tell him that soulbro and I miss him!

I don't know? Maybe he doesn't want to hit that 1000 post mark? ;) (He's sitting at 999) Seriously.. hope all is well with him!

There is a site I subscribe to and they send out an email when something new comes up for work at home. I think it's called paylinkpal.

Philfreecash Guest

Don't waste your time with surveys, calling, payperclick or anything like that. pm me or click my link. I strongly believe you will stop wondering around for free programs.

mariaa Guest

There are several sites that are real but you have to actually work!
    According to this site everything is a scam!!
    I have done several online jobs and I can honestly say "affiliate marketing" is the best.
    I could care less what others say,I have done it myself,not just assuming that this ones a scam and that ones a scam.Why do people listen to to others that haven't done the work??
    That really urks me!:2gunsfiring_v1:
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstar View Post
    I was wondering if there was truly any work at home type deals out there that didn't just want you to join for the money. I found a site one time a while back but can't for the life of me remember the name.
    Thanks!