+ Reply to Thread

Is this site a scam?

Has anybody heard of the site legitonlinejobs.com? I was wondering if it was a scam or not and if it's not is it a good thing to join and get involved with. I am looking for somehting to do at home that pays me for my time and that I don't have to pay to complete every time. I am willing to work very hard to make money and if it works my husband is willing to do it too. Can somebody give me a hand to find something out there that works for me?

Re: Is this site a scam?

The bigger and longer the web page, the more BS is in it.

The description is very bad, not telling you what ya'll be doing.

EDIT: I tried to close out the page and the site tried to stop me ... something is fishy.
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

Do you have to pay a fee to get info? I didn't go to the site based on the previous poster's feedback. You can find many helpful sites about working at home such as wahm.com and others. good luck!

yes you have to pay in order to get information from them, but I was looking into jobs that are scams and this was said to not be one and that they recommended it as a good site to get started working at home with legit work and pay.
    Lacey :angel:

Let me guess.. it was a site that said they had reviewed all the opps out there and found these two or three to be the best?

yes that is what it said how did you know cuz its a scam right
    Lacey :angel:

It's a common practice. They read it in an e-book, go to Clickbank, sign up, find the top two or three highest paying work at home programs, set up a website, say you have reviewed all the programs out there and these are the top three.

Number one will of course be the one that pays them the highest commission, number two the next highest, etc.

When you buy into the program, they get big money. There are hundreds if not thousands of these "I did all the work for you", or "I got tired of getting scammed".. or "they are all scams, here are the ones that really work" sites out there.

Anytime you are asked to pay for info you should usually avoid. There is tons of free good information out there and legitimate ways to make money. It just takes a lot more time and work to find the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by luciousn23 View Post
    yes you have to pay in order to get information from them, but I was looking into jobs that are scams and this was said to not be one and that they recommended it as a good site to get started working at home with legit work and pay.
    Well, if they don't give you enough information to to make a decision, then I wouldn't get into it - why spend money on something you don't know what's it all about?