+ Reply to Thread

Help me understand!

I paid to be able to get into a site that offers links to paid survey sites. I joined everyone that I qualified for and worked my butt off taking surveys. I found that all of them wanted me to pay for a trial offer or join something in order to fully complete the survey. I even just did surveys that said no credit card required, but still nothing no money nothing. I wrote to the companies and they said that the surveys have to be approved or that I had to buy something in order to complete the survey. Are all of the paid surveys like this? Do I really have to pay to complete a survey? What sites or companies don't make you do that and will pay you cash?

Re: Help me understand!

Very few ... and the ones that do pay you about $0.01 to $0.05 per survey.
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by luciousn23 View Post
    I paid to be able to get into a site that offers links to paid survey sites. I joined everyone that I qualified for and worked my butt off taking surveys. I found that all of them wanted me to pay for a trial offer or join something in order to fully complete the survey. I even just did surveys that said no credit card required, but still nothing no money nothing. I wrote to the companies and they said that the surveys have to be approved or that I had to buy something in order to complete the survey. Are all of the paid surveys like this? Do I really have to pay to complete a survey? What sites or companies don't make you do that and will pay you cash?
    None of the real paid surveys are like this. You bought into a scam. Real paid surveys never take your money.

Check this forum's moderator website. It is http://www.katieshugs.com/paidsurvey.html You can find dozens of others legitimate paid survey websites on other forums too.

Quote Originally Posted by luciousn23 View Post
    What you get into is NOT paid surveys - they are paid offers which is totally different from paid surveys.

Paid Surveys - are always FREE to do, never a fee whatsoever, since the market research and paid survey companies pay YOU for YOUR opinion.

Paid offers - you get paid for trying and completing offers, if it's not free offers, you have to pay upfront a fee..

I have done paid surveys for over 3 years, and I like it since it's easy and free, and I do it during my spare time. You won't get rich but it's a great way to make extra cash.

Hope it helps and good luck to you!

Thanks Boris.. Paid surveys DO pay more than pennies but it sounds like you got into the offer sites more than the research sites. Real paid survey sites never ask you to buy anything (they pay you) and never ask you to sign up for offers.

I have been taking surveys for about 4 1/2 years now and have a lot of fun and make decent money. It still isn't a full time income and I never expect it to be but it is a ton of FUN and the extra income is great and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    Thanks Boris.. Paid surveys DO pay more than pennies but it sounds like you got into the offer sites more than the research sites. Real paid survey sites never ask you to buy anything (they pay you) and never ask you to sign up for offers.

I have been taking surveys for about 4 1/2 years now and have a lot of fun and make decent money. It still isn't a full time income and I never expect it to be but it is a ton of FUN and the extra income is great and easy.
    Most I ever gotten "paid" was $0.05 for a survey. *shrugs*
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

Sounds like you are doing PTR's and not research.. today was the lowest survey I have been paid for.. took about 3 mins but I will get $1.50... most generally pay $5 and up.. The highest I have recieved was $200 for about an hour. I have NEVER seen one that paid .05.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    Sounds like you are doing PTR's and not research.. today was the lowest survey I have been paid for.. took about 3 mins but I will get $1.50... most generally pay $5 and up.. The highest I have recieved was $200 for about an hour. I have NEVER seen one that paid .05.
    He probably means "paid to read" programs. You get paid few cents pair page or email.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    He probably means "paid to read" programs. You get paid few cents pair page or email.
    That's what "PTR" stands for.. ;) :

FYI Inboxdollars.com takes forever they dont offer new surveys very often. 1 year and Ive made $13.

Quote Originally Posted by krazy12982 View Post
    FYI Inboxdollars.com takes forever they dont offer new surveys very often. 1 year and Ive made $13.
    FYI Inboxdollars is NOT a survey site :rotz: