+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clark Marcus

Clark Marcus

Anyone ever heard of Clark Marcus in NY? I believe he once was an attorney and failed to pay everyone from the IRS to home decorators.

Re: Clark Marcus

I heard of that guy. I think my collections firm handled a few cases on him about 10 years ago. Very slick and slippery is I remember correctly. Do you have any idea what he is up to these days?

I had someone do a quick search on Lexis Nexis and he has a pretty extensive rap sheet. Someone told me he now has his slippery little hands in some public company.

You are right. It is called amacore group and his name is affiliated with them. It will be real interesting to see if he tries to pull any tricks with this company like a pump and dump or something.

Knew a guy that had some dealings with him and your right, very crafty and slippery. Acts like he is some sort of big shot when indeed he appears like a lost soul wandering the planet. I would be very careful doing business with this guy based upon what I see on this board.

I looked into this company he runs and they appear to sell some sort of health insurance products. From a public company standpoint, they really appear to have no substance and no real news with the exception of an acquisition and the hiring of some "promotional company" (I smell something fishy in the works from this character)

I had someone look into it and he is Clark A. Marcus and the company is called Amacore. My brokers initial response was this company is doomed to fail with this guy at the helm. My broker told me he just hired some "in-house" promotional company. He is going to look more into it.

I have not heard too many good things about Clark Marcus and the way he does business. When I have time, I am going to look into his public filings and see if he is up to his old tricks.

It appears Clark Marcus is one of these litigous types that thinks he has to always have the upper hand and not have to pay people. He has pages of judgements on him and always seems to be in the middle of lawsuits. Know the type well. NY and FL are full of people like this.

My retired broker friend looked into Clark Marcus and his company and does not like what he saw for his new public company.

I came across some interesting information on Clark Marcus (Clark A. Marcus) on some other boards where he apparently has a history of judgements, lawsuits, and involvement with other public companies in which they all had SEC inquiries for eye raising trading activity with companies had little to 0 revenue and hefty salaries for insiders. I believe it was reported in a NY paper in the 90's if I remember correctly.

I am a NY attorney and represent a NY resident who loaned money to Clark A. Marcus' company Eye Care International now known as Amacore Group. The promissory note has come due and payable and they have failed to pay the note as promised. This case is in litigation presently. Has anyone else been scammed by this company. If so, I would appreciate you contacting me directly at masiakoslaw@optonline.net to discuss your situation. I would love to bring a class action lawsuit against his company.

I just heard that Clark Marcus and his crew of frauds got involved in another public company. Can anyone tell me how to find out about the company so people can beware? :judges:

Really??? Clark Marcus, Gerry Katzman, Joe Crisafi (who all suspiciously left their prior company) have packed up their bag of tricks and are trying to manipulate another public company? Do tell more.... Inquiring minds and regulators are sure to want to know more...

Does anyone know the name of the new publicly traded company that these guys, (Marcus, Katzman and Crisafi), have gone to, after they resigned from Amacore?
    Thanks, JFRJR

Quote Originally Posted by NYwidow View Post
    I just heard that Clark Marcus and his crew of frauds got involved in another public company. Can anyone tell me how to find out about the company so people can beware? :judges:
    Here is the latest as of October 27, 2010

Comprehensive Care Corporation
    3405 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
    Suite 101
    Tampa Fl 33607
    813 288 4808

Recent company filings::nervouss:

Marcus 2009 salary $455,000 plus Warrant/option awards of $1,964,000

Giuseppe Crisafi Salary $331,500 plus $2,181,000 in Warrant/option awards in 2009