+ Reply to Thread

Angel Fellowship/ Harriston Group

Buyer BE WARE...These are the same company.

See for yourself....here is a copy of the letter the Harriston Group sent me....and low and behold the post mark is from Las Vegas.

They want you to send the money they are asking for to Utah....do they think people are dummies?

Still waiting on my refund...did report them to the proper authorities though.
    Last edited by rgreenville8again; 04-24-2008 at 05:34 PM.

Re: Angel Fellowship/ Harriston Group

I have received many of these"Acheivement Awards" type of letters from these 2 organizations, Angel Fellowship and now this new one, Harriston Group. The only acheivement is that they scam you of $25 and award you nothing!!!
    Thank you for providing this forum to report these con artists and put an end to this practice.
    I would like to know what more can be done so that we can give these scam artists a full time job making little rocks from bigger rocks and repeat the process for each and every person they have scammed!!!

Scam artists must really think I'm a dummy, because I have been hit up by at least two within a week. Earlier this week it was this "secret society" now it is the Angel Fellowship. You know this is a scam because the address of this "fellowship" is the same as at least three other companies at the same time (PO BOX 3906 LAS VEGAS, NV 89127) and they all want to you to send in $25 for administrative costs. The letter from Angel Fellowship reads: I am writing to you today direct from the Executive Offices of the Angel Fellowship, with wonderful news. Our award list has been finalized. And it gives me great pleasure to announce you have been selected to receive a valuable personal assistance award from The Angel Fellowship. To help explain how important this award can be to you and your family in the months and years ahead, I want to tell you a little about our organization. About its hopes. About its goals. My name is Gabriella Dumais. I am the Award "Co-ordinator" of The Angel Fellowship.... But it never really tells you anything about this fellowship or what they are offering for the administrative costs. ... So by no means is this an Angel Fellowship it is of the because any organization that takes advantage of someone in this way is no :angel:
    Last edited by azulejo; 07-05-2008 at 06:46 PM.

Thank God I've Gotten Smart Enough To Start Looking Up Everything I Question That I Receive In The Mail..and Thank Goodness For This Site!! I Also Received A Letter From This So Called Company And Due To My Situation I Was Almost Tempted To Believe It Or Maybe Wanted To Believe It Thanks Guys For Your Blogs On Here!! Saved Me!~!

Hamilton Scott of Harriston Group is at it again. On December 12, 2009 I received a letter stating I am a recipient of a Golden Achievement Award.

PLEASE MAIL THIS ENTIRE FORM BACK WITH PAYMENT TO:
    Harriston Group, P.O. Box 576, Washington, UT 84780

Please find enclosed my nominal $25 registration fee by:

• Check

Hamilton Scott of Harriston Group is at it again. On December 12, 2009 I received a letter stating I am a recipient of a Golden Achievement Award.

PLEASE MAIL THIS ENTIRE FORM BACK WITH PAYMENT TO:
    Harriston Group, P.O. Box 576, Washington, UT 84780

Please find enclosed my nominal $25 registration fee by:

• Check
    • Cash
    • Money order
    $25 registration fee to cover our administrative costs of notification and preparing your award. And if you are unhappy in any way it is fully refundable at any time upon request.

(Please note: Dishonored checks will be electronically debited for the face amount and state allowable banking and service fee.)

One should wonder about the validity of a group that requires you to send money before they help you to aquire funds for a better life. Especially when small print states that if sent check is not honored, they will repeatedly try to cash it electronically until it is, and charge you fees for them doing so.