+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MONTANA has 503 BILLIONS BARRELS OF OIL

Montana Bakken Oil Boom the hottest energy pay in North American if not the whole world. We do not need to rely on the Middle East OIL. Even the government knows about this. MASSIVE OIL RESRVES, the US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY is a testimony to this. IT is twice the size of SAUDI ARABIA'S Ghawar OIL FIELD. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Up in Richland County, Montana about 470 miles outside the sate capital of Helena, that is where the OIL FIELDS are. This will include parts of North Dakota, and some place in Canada, Saskatchawan, I think I misspelled that city. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Pridhoe Bay. THE POTENTIAL TO ELIMINATE ALL AMERICAN DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ GLENN BECK DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS STORY ON THE OIL. HEY GLENN get with the PROGRAM, he is really frightening people on his news show. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE ENERGY INFORMATION ADMINISTRATION ( EIA ) estimates it at 503 BILLION BARRELS of OIL. LISTEN , even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable at $107 a barrel MONTANA< MONTANA is looking at a resque base worthe more than >>>>>>>>>>> $5.3 TRILLION DOLLARS >>>>>>>>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE SIZE FIND is NOW teh HIGHEST -Producing ON-SHORE OIL FIELD found in the past 56 years!!!++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ WILLISTON BASING known more as BAKKEN OIL FIELDS. Stretches from Northern Montana through North Dakota into Canada. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ or years the U.S. of Exploration has been considered a dead end. Even BIG OIL Companies gave up searching for Major Oil wells, decades ago. NOW have access of up to 500 BILLION BARRELS.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++ And it is LIGHT SWEET OIL and will cost the USA $16 per barrel. That's enough to fully fuel AMERICAN ECONOMY for 41 years. MORE LATER.

Re: MONTANA has 503 BILLIONS BARRELS OF OIL

I wouldn't go telling the Saudi's where to go and how to get there just yet...

Press release
    http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911

more info
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24057222/

Who is telling the Saudi's? I surely am not. I read about this in a newsletter, that I subscribe to. Anyways, We do not have to rely on Foreign OIL the article tells us. Even the US-Government has confirmed teh Bakken as a Huge formation. The government's own Energy Information Administration ( EIA) issued this press release, " with new drilling and completion technology taken into account , The resource base for the entire formation is potentially much larger. A Study provides estimates ranging up to 503 Billion Barrelt of potential resources in place." ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Oil in Bakken isn't gritty, dirty and expensive like Alberta oil sands up in ALberta, Canada, just in case you did not know where Alberta is located. This is LIGHT SWEET CRUDE OIL the least expensive and the easiest to refine oil out there. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ There are three companies that are drilling right now in the Bakkens. I read the oil is 9,000 feet below. Anyways, people who are into investing this is going to hit the sky so they say. It is right now as of the news letter of yesterday that would be Tuesday is $9 per share. Montana residents with Oil Royalties have been made MILLIONAIRES. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Well people there you have it, this one man never gave up the search for OIL and he stuck a OIL MINE. We do not have to rely on OIL from other countries they say. As we get our OIL from Canada, Mexico and Venezuela. HEY CHEVEZ, shove your mean words down your throat. You old mean PIG.

The article I read, never said 3 or 4 billion barrels, it said, 503 Billion Barrels. What do you know you got the GOV lying about the Actual truths again, go figure, the government will cover up the truths all the time. FOLKS it is 503 BILLION BARRELS. And accouurding to them and other newsletters that I have read, the MAJORITY of the OIL we use comes from CANADA, MEXICO and Venezuela. I have never read that most of it comes from the MIDDLE EAST. The article I read, mainly talks about MONTANA, MONTANA is the main focus, then North Dakata and then Canada.

You've got three posts going on and on about this fantastic strike (that has only been in production since 1995) and how it is the best thing since sliced bread... yet you haven't posted a link to your source. Why don't you simply post a link?

This is not a new find... the USGS simply ramped up their estimate of it's total productive capacity based upon technological advancements since 1995.

3 to 4.3 Billion Barrels of Technically Recoverable Oil Assessed in North Dakota and Montana’s Bakken Formation—25 Times More Than 1995 Estimate This is not saying it's Pratically Recoverable.If it requires more than a barrel's worth of energy to get the oil out it's usless.

Yep... as I mentioned... we don't need to be tellin' the countries who export to us 'where to go and how to get there' just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Yep... as I mentioned... we don't need to be tellin' the countries who export to us 'where to go and how to get there' just yet.
    But it sure is nice thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    But it sure is nice thinking about it.
    That it is... that it is. As a little 'side bonus' we get to watch Galaxy scurry around, screaming NWO, NWO... they're hiding this discovery, that's been in production for the past 13 years, from the public.
    :freak3:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    That it is... that it is. As a little 'side bonus' we get to watch Galaxy scurry around, screaming NWO, NWO... they're hiding this discovery, that's been in production for the past 13 years, from the public.
    :freak3:
    Well I started trying to do my part. (However small that is). In 2005 I traded in my big v-8 lincoln for a 4cyl ford focus and I now get 38mpg. Also upon my doctors advise I now walk whenever possible instead of driving a few blocks to the store. Not only am I losing weight I am saving money. So now with the price of gas as high as it is and liable to go higher, I'm not complaining at all.

And if you think I'm not old, I do remember the gas wars when gas was only .09 cents a gallon. Oh for the good old days.
    Last edited by Old Timer; 04-26-2008 at 12:55 PM.

http://www.theoildrum.com/node/3868#more We're only talking about a 23 day supply of oil spread over many years so this isn't really gunna help us all that much...:bah: The above link discusses the oil in Montana in detail and basically refutes the idea that this is some kind of big supply of oil for us.I think you can forget about the oil here being of much help in the grand scheme of things.
    Last edited by jdaniels; 04-29-2008 at 02:57 PM.

I copied the report down and gave to my friend to read, he still has my notebook. Yeap they had stopped drilling there, and so this guy Findley had a hunch there is OIL up there, so him and his friend went scouting around. They have this technique and the oil is easier to get out, but the report I am not suppose to be giving it out, but you can go to Energy and Capital and look for it. They wrote out the report they said all these things, and it is the truth. There is 503 billions barrels they have estimated. The one stock is sellin for $9 a share. THIS IS BIG NEWS. WHat you think PaulM that I am going to write garbage? This is great information! This is gonna save the USA because we have our own OIL and billions worth of OIL FIELDS. The big OIL companies had given up ... then FINDLY had this feeling there is OIL and indeed found it... THIS IS BIG NEWS FOR INVESTORS ALIKE. I aM tryng to find who are the 3 OIL COMPANIES the report wont tell you you would have to pay for the other newsletter. I aint got the money for that.

Algae grown in green houses on worthless land is where our freedom will come from. No toxic oil spills, no crop land used, see my letter to Obama post.

There's pleanty of oil in Alaska, off the coasts, and elsewhere in the United States. Those who cater to the "Green" lobby won't allow drilling or the building of refineries. Therefore, we pay the price at the pump. Plain and simple.

15. 05-19-2008, 04:06 AM

Reason
    yellow spam

What about the Bakken Oil Shale? I heard it's absolutely huge."

The Bakken oil shale field was discovered in 1953. In spring of 2008, a series of breathless reports regarding the Bakken shale began circulating the internet. Even if the reports are true, the 4.3 billion barrels supposedly contained within it will push the global peak back by only 2.15 billion barrels. That amounts to about one month's worth of at current levels of global demand.

The reality is the Bakken "oil find" is not even actual oil, it is shale rock buried 9,000 feet underground that has a tiny amount of oil in it that might someday be extracted with extraordinary cost. An article in the Toronto Star explains:Assuming all 4.3 billion barrels could be retrieved, it would represent nine months of oil consumption in the United States. Now, let's consider the nature of the Bakken oil. It doesn't sit in big underground pools where you can just pop in a metal straw and suck it out. This oil is trapped in layers of shale – a sedimentary rock – up to 3,000 metres deep. It will cost dearly to go after Bakken oil, just as Chevron will have to pay a bundle if it hopes to extract the 3 to 15 billion barrels it has discovered in the Gulf of Mexico, kilometres under the water at its "Jack" wells. The technology exists to get it – at least some of it. We can also have a manned mission to Mars if we truly wanted to pay for it. SourceIf everything breaks just right, the Bakken oil shale might produce a maximimum of a few hundred thousand barrels per day albeit at great cost. Oil industry analyst Dave Cohen explains further:If other parts of the Middle Bakken are as productive as the drilled parts of Elm Coulee, and constant large investment in drilling activity in the western Williston Basin continues, we might see peak production somewhere in excess of 100,000 barrels per day. This is an educated guess, but this estimate is not off by an order of magnitude, i.e. we are talking about peak production rates in the very low hundreds of thousands, not millions, of barrels of oil per day. SourceAn extensive independent analysis posted at the peer-reviewed oil industry site The Oil Drum came to similar conclusions regarding the potential of the Bakken Shale:The Bakken shale has produced about 111 million barrels of oil during the last 50+ years in Montana and North Dakota. Total Bakken production is still rising, and producing at the rate of 75,000 BPD in October 2007. Because of the highly variable nature of shale reservoirs, the characteristics of the historical Bakken production, and the fact that per-well rates seem to have peaked, it seems unlikely that total Bakken production will exceed 2x to 3x current rate of 75,000 BPD. SourceThis will, of course, make some money for the companies producing the oil but given the fact global supply will be dropping by 2.5 million barrels per day (or more) per year once the decline really gets under way, a couple hundred thousand barrels per day won't make much difference to the overall market.To put 200,000 barrels a day in perspective, consider the fact the world now uses 1,000 barrels per second. Source What this means is that even in the most opitmistic scenario the Bakken oil shale might provide the world with about 200 seconds - or just over 3 minutes - of additional oil per day. That commentators such as Jerorme Corsi have hailed it as a "bonanza" and "proof that oil supplies are nowhere near peaking" (Source) should tell you more about their motives than anything else.

If

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by phlipper View Post
    There's pleanty of oil in Alaska, off the coasts, and elsewhere in the United States. Those who cater to the "Green" lobby won't allow drilling or the building of refineries. Therefore, we pay the price at the pump. Plain and simple.
    Shhhhh don't tell anyone that Canada has far more oil that Saudi ever had. We need to keep up the fascade by making Canadians pay now close to $5/gallon for fuel. The Alberta oil sands are just the slightest tip of the oil fields. The Canadian arctic has crude so pure that it's clear.

But don't tell anyone... we Canadians don't want Bush declare us all terrorist and start invading us.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.