+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sueveystorage

sueveystorage

i want to ask this useful forum members is surveystorsge scam and any one use it ?
    and what is the best payto join survey?

Re: sueveystorage

There are no legitimate pay to join survey sites. They are waste of money and generally have outdated links. Look for paid survey forums that have free survey links. Do not waste money.

No legitimate survey will ask you to pay a fee to join

Quote Originally Posted by masrawy2020 View Post
    i want to ask this useful forum members is surveystorsge scam and any one use it ?
    and what is the best payto join survey?
    First of all, it is always FREE to join a legitimate market research and paid survey sites, to take surveys and get paid - they pay YOU for YOUR opinion.

Second, no need to pay a "membership" fee for a directory of paid survey sites, there are many FREE and good lists out there.

This is the first I've heard of surveystorage but taking a look it "SCREAMS" scheme..

Here is one of their claims: "$3200 per day and $150 per hour".

While I have occasionally made $150 for a one hour study I have never made $3200 in a day and I've been taking surveys for 4+ years! ... if they are doing that well why do they need your $40?

They don't have any big secret, just a list of survey companies that you will need to sign up with and they probably include all the offer sites too.. save your money and use a free list of survey sites.

you should never have to pay to take surveys, also as katiescorner said if they are making outrageous claims they are trying a little too hard to get your money
    Absolutely free paid surveys- Paid Survey Sites

Submit and Read Reviews of Paid Survey - Paid Survey Reviews
    Are paid online surveys a scam ? Find out here

The Blog About Paid Surveys... Paid Surveys A Scam