+ Reply to Thread

St. Augustine Residents Say a UFO Flew Over Their

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL People in St. Augustine are used to planes flying over head, after all they are close to an airport. But, on Saturday night, locals say there was something else flying through the sky.

Laura Puckett, a resident near the beach, says she saw two identical orange orbs that appeared to be on fire. She said the flaming globes looked as though they were traveling at the same speed, with one slightly ahead of the other.

She says they are UFOs. She says they were flying past the coastline around 9:00 p.m.
    http://www.wzzm13.com/news/watercool...?storyid=90967

Re: St. Augustine Residents Say a UFO Flew Over Th

St.Augustine, Florida, has one area called OLD TOWN, suppose to be the oldest town in the USA. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Well OF COURSE, inside that UFO was Jax74, U sane, Logibally_yours, paulM, howdy, old timer, Ronald, mumbles, pwrone, lexx, frankg and all those other goons from MARS. Make sure you tell everyone!

whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    St.Augustine, Florida, has one area called OLD TOWN, suppose to be the oldest town in the USA. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Well OF COURSE, inside that UFO was Jax74, U sane, Logibally_yours, paulM, howdy, old timer, Ronald, mumbles, pwrone, lexx, frankg and all those other goons from MARS. Make sure you tell everyone!
    Careful Galaxy, No one was supposed to know that we were there. We might have to get our XKYJ-32 out and shrink you to the size of a Zorblatzeer. Actually I was searching for the lost fountain of youth. Sure would like to be a couple of your centuries younger.
    :

[QUOTE=Old Timer;507221]We might have to get our XKYJ-32 out and shrink you to the size of a Zorblatzeer.

That's the best idea I've heard all month.

Well, I think I will go to TUBBY TOWN, my friends in TUBBY town would protect me from you, Old Timer. Remember TUBES are STRONGER than any fictional zapper. eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!

Well, I think I will go to TUBBY TOWN, my friends in TUBBY town would protect me from you, Old Timer. Remember TUBES are STRONGER than any fictional zapper. eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!
    Are you really sure that it is fictional Galaxy? If not why are you hiding in tubby Town? Also a fictional place I here.yb:

Hi Grandpa, hope you dont mind that I call you grandpa. Anyways, Tubby town is a fun place to visit, another world, a place to escape all this madness, a place to relax and hear what the TUBBY TOWN TUBES have to say, Yes, it is fictional but its sometimes funny, goofy and well... lah lah laa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi Grandpa, hope you dont mind that I call you grandpa. Anyways, Tubby town is a fun place to visit, another world, a place to escape all this madness, a place to relax and hear what the TUBBY TOWN TUBES have to say, Yes, it is fictional but its sometimes funny, goofy and well... lah lah laa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Oh, a thread like "last poster wins" How original!!!
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

No, I don't mind one bit. Been called a lot worse in my time. And who knows, one day I just might take a break from reality and visit Tubby town myself.

That a sport, grandpa and make up something yourself, kick your shoes off and have fun! Let's sing the song, Why dont you take me to TUBBY TOWN why dont you take me to TUBBY TOWN, we can act just like regular clowns and never put on any frowns. Let's go to TUBBY TOWNnnnnnnn! I am really tired, signing off for now!

my time here is done
    my fight is been fought
    i have been fruitless
    mine was waisted
    i leave my children in the hands of the lord
    God Bless my wife
    i blog and post no more forever
    my ballza are rippened and over rippened
    i will see you in the field my friends
    i welcome death
    i usher in my own end

i go down fighting
    i kill u
    i kill mr elit
    coz
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-25-2008 at 08:23 AM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

i love:bunny:
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    my time here is done
    my fight is been fought
    i have been fruitless
    mine was waisted
    i leave my children in the hands of the lord
    God Bless my wife
    i blog and post no more forever
    my ballza are rippened and over rippened
    i will see you in the field my friends
    i welcome death
    i usher in my own end

i go down fighting
    i kill u
    i kill mr elit
    coz
    Does this mean that you will never pot on this forum again????????????????????

Paladine, was relaying a message to me. I surmise he knows what the final outcome will be, the global elites will win in the end, all the global elites will take over, as you know Hill and Bill are members ( bilderbergs) all of them are. Guess there is nothing more left to say. See yah Paladine, thanks for all the great articles!