Poll: I run a MLM business because...

+ Reply to Thread

Why do you people fall for scams anyway?

Why can't you get real jobs?
    Ot at least start your own business with your own products?
    Or even open a franchise without the need for sub-franchises? (i.e obv. a Scam)
    Why do you actually have to try to lie to (Scam) other people? Don't you have any morals?

Re: Why do you people fall for scams anyway?

I would personally have to say that they have a welfare mentality. They basically wanted something for free. And with alot of them they advertise spillover. Which attracks alot of those people. Just like winning the lottery.

Joshua

The idea that woking from home is much easier than regular job is irresistable to many people. Some of them do get addicted and move from one MLM to the other thinking that easy life just around the corner.

And some of the build dynasties that set themselves up forever. God forbid that would ever happen outside of network marketing....oh it does, its called corporations.

I have traditional business's, and networking. I by far enjoy networking better. Not only is it better money now, its less stress.
    build a large business, try the network marketing vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by April47 View Post
    Frankly, though, I'd rather stop discussing ACN.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Q: How many RTAs does it take to book a cruise for a family of four?

A: 25: 1 to book the trip and 24 to pay fees to support the people at the top of the pyramid!
    :clown:

Quote Originally Posted by gsonic View Post
    Why do you actually have to try to lie to (Scam) other people? Don't you have any morals?
    How do you know that everything you currently believe about any business is the "truth", gsonic? Really?

Could you be wrong about NWM/MLM?

Believe nothing, O monks, merely because you have been told it ...or because it is traditional, or because you yourselves have imagined it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings- that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.

~ Budda ~

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

You're entitled to your opinion, gsonic. Though most of us do still have "real jobs", we'd prefer to do NWM as well, it's fun, unlike most boring, "real jobs". It's a choice.

IMHO, a "real job" is too small a box to stay cooped up in all your life anyways.

It's about belief, whatever you believe NWM is, that's what it is! It's entirely up to you.

Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.

~ Robert Collier
    Also, pretty piss poor selections for your "poll". Cute, almost funny.

In your corner,

Kerry Hein
    Last edited by ohein56; 04-20-2008 at 07:24 AM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by gsonic View Post

Why Cant you start your OWN Business with your OWN Product(s), and create Jobs for others?

Why are you dependant of someone elses vision, and hard work to create a corporation to employee you? Live your own dreams. lol

Why do you have to lie in an interview, so that someone likes you enough to hire you?

Why do you get mad when a company Lays you off, because they can no longer afford to pay you?

Why dont you truly work an 8 hr day, and be effective every minute of your work day?

Why not go to work tomorrow, and tell your boss that you want to be paid on the results of your performance, and not just the duration of your time?

Its always funny to hear people talk about the NWM industry, based on limited information. Always throwing out claims of high failure rates.

However, the failure rates in ANY business is around 90%. lets not even talk about How people loss billions, if not trillions of dollars every year in the stock market. Now thats the biggest ponzi scheme out there.

Network Marketing is not for everybody. Now, anybody can succeed in NWM, but many will not because they dont put forth the correct effort long enough to succeed.

Only the, so called elite people, will do big things in life, because these are the AVERAGE people who will do what it takes: and that is a consistant ABOVE AVERAGE effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension View Post
    Why Cant you start your OWN Business with your OWN Product(s), and create Jobs for others?

Why are you dependant of someone elses vision, and hard work to create a corporation to employee you? Live your own dreams. lol

Why do you have to lie in an interview, so that someone likes you enough to hire you?

Why do you get mad when a company Lays you off, because they can no longer afford to pay you?

Why dont you truly work an 8 hr day, and be effective every minute of your work day?

Why not go to work tomorrow, and tell your boss that you want to be paid on the results of your performance, and not just the duration of your time?

Its always funny to hear people talk about the NWM industry, based on limited information. Always throwing out claims of high failure rates.

However, the failure rates in ANY business is around 90%. lets not even talk about How people loss billions, if not trillions of dollars every year in the stock market. Now thats the biggest ponzi scheme out there.

Network Marketing is not for everybody. Now, anybody can succeed in NWM, but many will not because they dont put forth the correct effort long enough to succeed.

Only the, so called elite people, will do big things in life, because these are the AVERAGE people who will do what it takes: and that is a consistant ABOVE AVERAGE effort.
    Well said! Dimension!

The reason so few people are successful is no one has
    yet found a way for someone to sit down and slide uphill.

~ W. Clement Stone

The only thing that stands between a man and what he
    wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith
    to believe that it is possible.

~ Richard M. Devos
    Gsonic obviously doesn't believe he has what it takes to make a go of NWM. Not too sure why he feels compelled to rain on everyone else's NWM parade?, but It's ok.

There's room for us all!

Great post!

Kerry
    Last edited by ohein56; 04-20-2008 at 05:18 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Well said! Dimension!

Gsonic obviously doesn't believe he has what it takes to make a go of NWM. Not too sure why he feels compelled to rain on everyone else's NWM parade?, but It's ok.

There's room for us all!

Great post!

Kerry
    Kerry,

I love your quotes in all your post. What are/have you been reading. I need to add it to my self-education arsensal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension View Post
    Kerry,

I love your quotes in all your post. What are/have you been reading. I need to add it to my self-education arsensal.
    Elemental, thanks for the compliment, & asking.

I use some different sources for my little arsenal of timeless knowledge & insights.

I use two books occasionally, the fiirst is "The Book of Positive Quotations" compiled by John Cook, the second I use is called "Abounding Grace" by M. Scott Peck.

I also use two excellent sources online. There's many, but the two I like are; http://en.thinkexist.com/ & http://quotegarden.com/index.html

Most collectors collect tangibles. As a quotation collector, I collect wisdom, life, invisible beauty, souls alive in ink. ~T. Guillemets

People will accept your idea much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first. ~David H. Comins
    I agree! Timeless Knowledge from the infinite.

Enjoy!

Kerry Hein:sun_smiley:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard