Beware of Safe Auto Insurance Company. I found out the hard way that you really do get what you pay for. I had been with Safe Auto for a little over 3 years. I had full coverage on a 1999 Saturn SC2. I had paid my premium every month on time and my driving record is good. On February 4, 2008, I gave my fiance permission to drive my car to take her kids to school and run to Wal-mart. It was very foggy that morning and when she was making a left turn at a stop sign she was hit broadside by a Dodge pick-up. The Saturn was totaled. I notified Safe Auto that day about the claim. A week later they denied the claim because she was driving my car. They stated that they believed Kim had been in my home for 14 consecuative days that she had to be included on the policy so therefore they weren't covering the claim. Even after proving to them that they were incorrect, they still denied the claim. So now I am paying $220.00 a month for another 19 months on a car that is sitting in a junk yard. Safe Auto adjusters and the investigaters are extremely rude and treat everyone like they are stupid. Do yourselves a favor, insure your auto with a company that has a good reputation and don't go with the "low cost" companies. They will screw you if they can.