+ Reply to Thread

Bremers 100 Orders

We invaded, took over, and apparently changed their entire economy as well.

There are laws in place that have allowed foreign companies to buy up banks and companies over there.

The farmers (under order 81) are forbidden to save their seeds from there own crops, and instead forced to use an American Corporations seeds to grow crops.

Some of Bremers 100 orders are things that are a lot like how our economy works. Some of them are even worse than we have it.

Check it out some for yourself:

http://uruknet.info/?p=m42948&hd=&size=1&l=e

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Paul_Bremer

http://www.geocities.com/lclane2/bremer.html
    Last edited by Freedom?; 04-11-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Healthy fear of Big Brother. I realized this shows up on the first page of Google now.
    "I care not what puppet is placed on
    the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...
    The man that controls Britain's money
    supply controls the British Empire.
    And I control the money supply.''

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

Re: Bremers 100 Orders

In the very near future, our farmers and regular gardeners will be faced with this, that no one will be able to buy regular seeds, not even organic seeds. If caught you would be punished with a fine or be put in jail or PRISON. That is the NWO ways. THEY GOV wants to take away all our vitamins in Dec 2009, they the drug companies are loosing money as they see that people rely on supplements and they are LOSING MONEY. So how is that for putting a stop to your freedoms. IF THE CORRUPT FDA wants to stop selling carrots they can do so, because their point will be, it helps your IMMUNE SYSTEM. Welcome to the new world order, all your freedoms will be gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    In the very near future, our farmers and regular gardeners will be faced with this, that no one will be able to buy regular seeds, not even organic seeds. If caught you would be punished with a fine or be put in jail or PRISON. That is the NWO ways. THEY GOV wants to take away all our vitamins in Dec 2009, they the drug companies are loosing money as they see that people rely on supplements and they are LOSING MONEY. So how is that for putting a stop to your freedoms. IF THE CORRUPT FDA wants to stop selling carrots they can do so, because their point will be, it helps your IMMUNE SYSTEM. Welcome to the new world order, all your freedoms will be gone forever.
    Dude, I know the elite really suck, and believe for the most part they are bad.

But I dont think they can stop us from selling each other vitamins.

I also dont think they will stop us from eating carrots.

I apologize, but I have to call BS on that, and ask you for some source of your info please.
    "I care not what puppet is placed on
    the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...
    The man that controls Britain's money
    supply controls the British Empire.
    And I control the money supply.''

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    You don't know shit.
    The NWO was nothin but a cheesy wrestling movement that failed when that skirt wearing piper came in and owned everyone!
    "u dum"