+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 522

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    187

    Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    99% of employees retire dependent upon the government and family to pay their bills in their elder years.

    Employment has failed miserably as a career option and yet social conditioning has continued to make it appear as a viable financial option.

    The only way to assure a your financial future is through business ownership.

    It's hard to believe that with such glaring statistics on employment that any sane person would pursue it as a career path.

    The reason??

    Social conditioning from childhood from BROKE people and big business owners. Big business profits from the social conditioning of the employee mentality. They say jobs are safe, secure, stable and come with benefits. "Let us take care of you" Versus "Take control of your own financial future"

    Jobs are really legal slavery were only a few at the top of the corporate pyramid make all the money. Corporations are the worldest greatest pyramid scams propogated by the wealthy to exploit the worker for their benefit.

    Social conditioning has propogated this great scam for decades. It's ending though. People are awakening to the scam more and more and are choosing to create their own value and forge their own destiny through business ownership.

    JOB....someone else determines and controls your future.

    MLM....you choose and control your future.

    A revolution is afoot and the establishment will fight tooth and nail to control the thoughts of their minions so they will gleefully show up to that job and feed the top of the corporate pyramid.

    I unplugged from the matrix 8 years ago....when will you?!?!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    99% of employees retire dependent upon the government and family to pay their bills in their elder years.

    Employment has failed miserably as a career option and yet social conditioning has continued to make it appear as a viable financial option.

    The only way to assure a your financial future is through business ownership.

    It's hard to believe that with such glaring statistics on employment that any sane person would pursue it as a career path.

    The reason??

    Social conditioning from childhood from BROKE people and big business owners. Big business profits from the social conditioning of the employee mentality. They say jobs are safe, secure, stable and come with benefits. "Let us take care of you" Versus "Take control of your own financial future"

    Jobs are really legal slavery were only a few at the top of the corporate pyramid make all the money. Corporations are the worldest greatest pyramid scams propogated by the wealthy to exploit the worker for their benefit.

    Social conditioning has propogated this great scam for decades. It's ending though. People are awakening to the scam more and more and are choosing to create their own value and forge their own destiny through business ownership.

    JOB....someone else determines and controls your future.

    MLM....you choose and control your future.

    A revolution is afoot and the establishment will fight tooth and nail to control the thoughts of their minions so they will gleefully show up to that job and feed the top of the corporate pyramid.

    I unplugged from the matrix 8 years ago....when will you?!?!
    Well said RVP!

    I don't know if you caught this elsewhere. I consider it a "classic". It fits.

    Hope you enjoy it.

    In the USA, there lies a large industrial city, site of one of the worlds largest slave labor camps. Near the center of it are community settlements where the slaves live. Each and every morning, people move herd-like from these quarters into the industrial camp. Each one is at his or her station by 7:30 am. Here, they report to their masters for the days duties, and here they must remain chained until 5:00pm until they’re released. They have no choice as to how many hours they must labor. Sometimes they are required to work overtime until their master tells them that they may leave. Each and every year they are told when to take their token “vacation”, and for how long, and when they must return. They have little choice as to how much money they can earn. They are allowed very little time for their lunch and coffee breaks during the labor hours. They remain in their chains in great fear because the master can punish them with the “lay off” whip. Also, it is said that even some of the “good slaves” who are good and faithful, have felt the brutal sting of that whip. Day by day, year after year they toil, until their master decides that it is time for them to stop work. He then releases them to the “retirement” camps where they are forced to starve, usually living on far less then they earned while they were slaves, while safely and slowly waiting for death to ease their suffering. It’s also a well known fact that the old slaves that try to continue working, are sometimes whipped with the “stop their pension” whip.

    I know that these slave camps exist, for I am a free man who lives among the slaves. I am in business for myself, I am truly free. I rise in the morning, called for by my schedule. I decide my own hours, and I can even sleep late while the slaves are hard at work. I can vacation when, where, and for how long I please. I am free to take my coffee break and my lunch, whenever I decide. And of course, I can decide my own paycheck because I am not a slave. I can choose to work when and where I please, and with whom I please. I am free to stay in the city for as long as I want, or move on to greener pastures if I decide to. I’ve seen many slaves sadly pack their belongings, forced to leave their cities in search of a new master.

    There is a ray of hope for the slave though…. He or she can buy their own freedom. The cost is not high, yet it seems high to those who don’t have the courage to pay the price.

    What is the price?

    One must be willing to be their own master!
    Great post!

    Thanks for the "food for thought".

    NWM is Sooo "trend friendly", especially now that the economy is tanking.

    It's a wake up call that many needed.

    JustOverBroke "Security" is a myth, and an illusion.

    Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,487

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    99% of employees retire dependent upon the government and family to pay their bills in their elder years.
    Haaaa sure can you show me ANY proof that 99% of the population doesn't have enough money to make it on their own?

    Did you know that 1.5% of Americans make over $250,000/year?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Househo..._United_States

    Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    Employment has failed miserably as a career option and yet social conditioning has continued to make it appear as a viable financial option.
    Based on what? what an utter load of crap....

    Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    The only way to assure a your financial future is through business ownership.
    Haaaa again an utter load of crap..... Your killing me....
    Can you cite any reputable source for this?

    Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    It's hard to believe that with such glaring statistics on employment that any sane person would pursue it as a career path.
    Im sorry what statistic? the 99% one that you made up?

    Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    Jobs are really legal slavery were only a few at the top of the corporate pyramid make all the money. Corporations are the worldest greatest pyramid scams propogated by the wealthy to exploit the worker for their benefit.
    Ummm by definition a pyramid scam is an MLM where most of the money comes from the members themselves. Can you tell me ANY company that charges you to work there?


    I challenge you to tell me any legitamate MLM that will give you a guarenteed 50,000 a year starting pay with a college degree like a job will with a college degree.

    That fact is that 99% of the people in MLMs can't make a living doing them. Your hype is pure BS

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Can you tell me ANY company that charges you to work there?
    Yep, Century 21, owning a retaurant, etc...many others. Especially if your "independant". It's up to you to "make it happen". If you don't like that, stay with your job.

    Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    51

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    ChrisN,

    All due respect but I believe RVPMatt was being facetious playing off some previous threads throwing out the same unsubstantiated opinions declared as facts but going in the other direction. I don't believe he was at all intending his post to be taken 100% serious, but rather tongue-in-cheek.

    At least that is what I got out of it based on the other threads.

    RVPMatt, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

    CJ

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    187

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    You quoted household income, not employee income. US business owners are the ones making up those statistics you quoted.

    Drink the cool aide and get back to work. The matrix needs your soul to drive the machine. $50k a year plus benefits for your life. The US dollar is currently worth 1% of it's value in 1870 and 2% of it's value in 1919. If you made $500 a year in 1870, it's the same as your white collar $50k today!! OUCH!!!

    The US middle class has not had an inflation adjusted pay raise in 30+ years. The middle class is dead. There are business owners and the socially conditioned masses (job seekers). Have's and have nots.

    Better get in the have's column quick.....because recession is here and the US dollar is in full scale collapse. We'll see how good you feel about your $50k when the boss gives you the boot or the dollar is cut in value by another 50%.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Haaaa sure can you show me ANY proof that 99% of the population doesn't have enough money to make it on their own?

    Did you know that 1.5% of Americans make over $250,000/year?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Househo..._United_States


    Based on what? what an utter load of crap....


    Haaaa again an utter load of crap..... Your killing me....
    Can you cite any reputable source for this?


    Im sorry what statistic? the 99% one that you made up?


    Ummm by definition a pyramid scam is an MLM where most of the money comes from the members themselves. Can you tell me ANY company that charges you to work there?


    I challenge you to tell me any legitamate MLM that will give you a guarenteed 50,000 a year starting pay with a college degree like a job will with a college degree.

    That fact is that 99% of the people in MLMs can't make a living doing them. Your hype is pure BS

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    With original poster's logic working with MLM should be illegal too. 90% dropout rate in the first year. 95% do not make enough money for living expenses. Only 2-3% make a decent living.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,487

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Yep, Century 21, owning a retaurant, etc...many others. Especially if your "independant". It's up to you to "make it happen". If you don't like that, stay with your job.

    Kerry
    So Pyramid schemes are businesses where most of the money comes out of the members own pockets and most of the revenue comes from recruiting new members.

    In your world as a resturant owner - your landlord is your Employer... and paying that fee is the same as a pyramid scam...


    Got it.... What a pile of crap

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,487

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    You quoted household income, not employee income. US business owners are the ones making up those statistics you quoted.

    Drink the cool aide and get back to work. The matrix needs your soul to drive the machine. $50k a year plus benefits for your life. The US dollar is currently worth 1% of it's value in 1870 and 2% of it's value in 1919. If you made $500 a year in 1870, it's the same as your white collar $50k today!! OUCH!!!

    The US middle class has not had an inflation adjusted pay raise in 30+ years. The middle class is dead. There are business owners and the socially conditioned masses (job seekers). Have's and have nots.

    Better get in the have's column quick.....because recession is here and the US dollar is in full scale collapse. We'll see how good you feel about your $50k when the boss gives you the boot or the dollar is cut in value by another 50%.
    Ok so this is all tongue and cheek... the funny thing is there are a lot of clowns on this board who use this crap to recruit people.... The sad part is that there are actually people that are stupid enough to believe it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    With original poster's logic working with MLM should be illegal too. 90% dropout rate in the first year. 95% do not make enough money for living expenses. Only 2-3% make a decent living.
    boris, very little of the failure in NWM has to do with the "system" itself. It's the fault of the independant distributor, for a variety of different reasons.

    The reason so few people are successful is no one has yet found a way for someone to sit down and slide uphill.

    ~ W. Clement Stone
    Mr. Stone was in the Insurance business.

    JMHO

    Kerry Hein
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    So Pyramid schemes are businesses where most of the money comes out of the members own pockets and most of the revenue comes from recruiting new members.

    In your world as a resturant owner - your landlord is your Employer... and paying that fee is the same as a pyramid scam...


    Got it.... What a pile of crap
    You're entitled to feel any way you want about it!

    You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
    Kerry Hein
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    50

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    I might have to look more into this stuff!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by theblingishere View Post
    I might have to look more into this stuff!
    Just do your homework before you invest any of your time, money and effort, please.

    Kerry Hein:sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    yeap we may be slaves but we are working slaves and like some people said on here, MOST of all MLM are scams, the owners make all the money and the people on top make the money too. Maybe he is the owner or one of them on top. I think they charge too much money, when you can buy it for much less some place else. Dont most of these SINK in a SINK-HOLE after a few years? They should of taught us in High-School, how to invest our money and to get into the stock market. I think there would be LOTS OF MILLIONAIRES. High-school is a waste of time, what did we learn in high-school. As that song goes by P. Simon, when I think of all that crap i learned in high-school. it was a wast e of time, I think HIGH-SCHOOL should be called FREE COLLEGE course and vocational courses.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    yeap we may be slaves but we are working slaves and like some people said on here, MOST of all MLM are scams, the owners make all the money and the people on top make the money too. Maybe he is the owner or one of them on top. I think they charge too much money, when you can buy it for much less some place else. Dont most of these SINK in a SINK-HOLE after a few years? They should of taught us in High-School, how to invest our money and to get into the stock market. I think there would be LOTS OF MILLIONAIRES. High-school is a waste of time, what did we learn in high-school. As that song goes by P. Simon, when I think of all that crap i learned in high-school. it was a wast e of time, I think HIGH-SCHOOL should be called FREE COLLEGE course and vocational courses.
    I have a conventional job. I'd leave it in a New York minute if I could. I never sugjest anyone quit what they do/are & do MLM, NWM is meant to be PT, that's Part Time from the start.

    The rest is up to the individual, it's a "Micro-Franchising", business, is what I like to call it.

    Invest in yourself, it's "You, Inc".

    = NWM, IMHO

    Kerry Hein
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    330

    Re: Working in a JOB needs to be made illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    99% of employees retire dependent upon the government to pay their bills in their elder years.
    Why? What's wrong? If I contributed to my pension then it's only reasonable for me to get it back because it was MY MONEY in the first place? If you don't like the government paying you money, perhaps you can direct the money to my bank account?

    Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    Employment has failed miserably as a career option and yet social conditioning has continued to make it appear as a viable financial option.

    The only way to assure a your financial future is through business ownership.

    JOB....someone else determines and controls your future.

    MLM....you choose and control your future.
    I don't know where you get this be-your-own-boss nonsense from. Even for a business owner, he has his bosses (yes, plural). In fact, every customer who walks through his door is his boss, because he has to listen to them and meet their needs in order to make a sale. This is no different from a MLM distributor who sells a product or service. His customers are his bosses. Unless, all they do is recruiting and recruiting with no real retail sales to outside customers in the first place... (can you smell illegal pyramid scheme?)

    In fact, even politicians, including all the way up to the President, have bosses. They are their constituents, their voters. Ignore them or else...

    So how many bosses would you like?

Similar Threads

  1. It must be working!!
    By SnappyDan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 06:48 AM
  2. Should 'fight club' be made illegal?
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 05:28 PM
  3. so what is really working??
    By docfraiser in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 01:29 PM
  4. If abortion is made illegal...
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:09 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 05:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, 129, accounting, accuracy, acn, acted, acts, afraid, ages, agreement, agrees, aliens, allowing, ama, ame, american, annual, apartment, approved, associate, asy, attempts, attitude, australia, authors, bait, basics, bastards, be aware, bigots, bin, blatant, bogus, bonus, bored, boxes, brown, builder, building, bull, bur, business, butts, captain, cars, catch, causing, central, chan, charles, chase, chrisdoyle, citizenship, clean, clear, code, columbus, comissions, companies, company, complain, conditioning, congratulations, continuation, corporate, correction, costs, couch, couldn, crack, cricket, cruise, cure, damn, debate, declared, dexter, differently, dishonest, disrespect, district, drop, duck, eme, enemy, energy, engineer, enjoy, environment, error, establishment, ethical, experience, explained, extended, extra, extreme, factories, faithful, faulty, figures, find, focus, fond, fortune, franchise fraud, franklin, fulfilled, fund, future, gals, gas, gay, gen, gerald, give, glenn, government, green, hahaha, healthcare, held, hidden agenda, hire, honey, hopeless, hotels, huge, human, hypocrites, identifying, idiot, illegal, images, imagine, important, incredible, individuals, industry, insanity, instructed, interest, investigated, issues, item, job, john, joint, joke, kiss, knock, legacy, legit, lincoln, loans, local, lol, macro, manager, mea, memories, men, mental, military, mlm, mocking, motives, nail, national, nature, nbc, noble, nope, norm, operation, opposite, orange, organizations, owned, owns, paper, passionate, pastor, pay, payout, people, perception, picture, pissed, planning, poor, prepared, presentations, prices, prize, problem, production, projects, protected, proves, punish, pursuit, pyramid, qualifications, queen, raw, reality, recruiters, reform, regular, reliable, reporters, representative, research, ress, retail, revenge, riches, riots, rita, robert, ron, rotten, royal, rule, rump, sale, scary, schwab, score, script, scumbag, secretary, secrets, seekers, selling, serve, shampoo, shares, sharing, show, spent, sphere, spreading, stats, steal, stranger, submit, subs, suggest, sweat, taxpayers, thinks, tone, tools, top, totally, track, transparent, treats, tutorial, typing, u.s. government, uncalled, undeniable, unfortunate, united states, upper, vacation, version, victor, view, viewpoint, vince, waiting, wireless, wont, worked, yay, youth

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •