+ Reply to Thread

TEMROC IDC - Joe Nied, Michela Mattox, Gale Rock

TEMROC IDC is a Nevada Corporation and is currently in the middle of two lawsuits in Nevada.

This is what happen to me. My husband and I were approached by Joe Nied and Michela Mattox to purchase stock in TEMROC IDC which was and still is owned by Joe, Michela and Gale Rock. At that time, TEMROC owned the rights to a new wastewater treatment system in California. By the way the deal was presented to us, it was a great offer and we happily purchased the stock, approx. 40% worth and started to work with the officers of TEMROC IDC selling wastewater treatment systems in California.

At first, everything was working out well. Until we started to request the quarterly reports and other financial information. That was when the excuses started. This continued for about a year and half. When we finally, in 2007 received two dividend checks, sadly it was less than 1% of our initial investment. We approached the officers of TEMROC IDC, after they returned from their trip to Mexico, about the checks and when we were going to see the financials. That was when Joe informed us that he, Michela and Gale received salaries and other benefits from TEMROC IDC and that we were not allowed to see the financials, which by law is incorrect.

After months and months of formal request we filed a lawsuit. Now the fun has really begun. TEMROC IDC and its officers are very good at playing the legal game.

First in order to avoid showing the financials (you must have 40% stock ownership) TEMROC IDC had a “stock” fire sale on August 3, 2007 in order to dilute the stock ownership. GO TO Nevada SOS website for more information.

Second avoid the post office. Certified Mail is not their friend. If you want to serve TEMROC IDC send the document to their corporate address in Nevada. They won’t admit to getting it, but you will have the proof that it was received by their resident agent.

Third TEMROC IDC is on its fourth attorney, and still has not responded to any request made by our attorneys or the courts in Nevada. I don’t even think he has paid any of them. We are expecting the fifth attorney any time now.

Although, we may never get back the money we gave to Joe, Michela and TEMROC IDC. We were successful in acquiring the rights to the new wastewater treatment system previously owned by TEMROC IDC.

Due to the illegal and immoral acts of the officers of TEMROC IDC, they were dropped and my husband and I signed contracts the very next day for the exclusive rights to sell the product.

Karma can sometimes work. :sun_smiley:

Re: TEMROC IDC - Joe Nied, Michela Mattox, Gale Ro

I, too, am another victim of Joe Nied's, Michaela Mattox, Gale Rock & TEMROC International Development Corp's greed, deceit and duplicity.

Not only did I am my husband pony up $$ to buy worthless stock in TEMROC IDC, but slick-talker Joe Nied and his ineffective and useless wife Michaela Mattox (a former "high-society" ballerina!!), being real estate "experts", convinced us to co-purchase property (several lots) in Lake County, California with their other scam company "TEMROC Real Estate Investment Associates, Inc." (also a Nevada corp, that, ironically has now let their corp status be Revoked!).

Of course, the "deal" was that I get to front all the money for the property purchases, but they get the sweet deal of being 50% partners in the "development" of the vacant lots into houses. Needless to say, when push came to shove and we were ready to move forward with developing the sites (and ready for "TREIA" to pony-up their share of $$), they pushed us off onto a very high-interest "loan" company; where again, I was to put up all of the risk to secure a ridiculous loan! THANK GOD we didn't move forward with that obviously bad move, but, unfortunately, I and my partners are still shackled to these assholes until we sell the lots (THEY REFUSE TO SIGN A QUIT CLAIM RELINQUISHING THEIR INTEREST).

It is my belief that these people are akin to the "Wanderers"; filthy gypsies looking for the next con. WARNING TO EVERYONE OUT THERE: JOE NIED, MICHAELA MATTOX, GALE ROCK, TEMROC INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION and TEMROC REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATES INC will stop at nothing to get you to part with your hard earned money! Don't let the silver-tongued serpent and his nasty posse con YOU!

UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE

Well, Joseph T. Nied's greed continues! This is his latest (con) effort, an email from him trying to elicit more money (BTW, note his pathetic attempt at crafting a "legalistic" document, um, I mean EMAIL)

"Dear X, Y & Z,

Please review the following invitation carefully, stay focused on benefit to each of you.

This is an invitation to consider the possible quit-claiming and or grant deed, on all XX County property for which a total of $ 179,000. was paid for purchase.
    Subject to the following.

1. Payment of $40,000. to TEMROC REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
    ASSOCIATES, sent to XYZ Title, Main, Ca.

2. Accept or decline this invitation, by e-mail, no later than:
    DATE: 5-9-08 TIME: 10:30-AM
    (This is 24hrs., there is no 25th hour.)
    If accepted, an escrow would be opened at XYZ Title,
    Main, Ca.

3. Closing conducted through XYZ Title, Main, Ca.
    by the end of business, May 13, 2008.

4. Closing cost shared equally by parties

5. This is not an invitation to negotiate nor for contact on any
    other matter, nor does an acceptance or decline impact any
    other unresolved issues as may yet be forthcoming,

Sincerely,

Joseph T. Nied"

This guy is, obviously, in desperate need for money. His lush wife must be rapidly draining their bank account! We can just wait this one out; he's not in the best of health...

UPDATE: October 3rd, 2008

Looks like DEFENDANT Temroc International Development Corp lost one of their lawsuits situated within the SECOND JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
    STATE OF NEVADA, Washoe County- Case Docket ID#
    CV07-00783 with the court's order findings as "ORDER REGARDING DEFAULT JUDGMENT PLAINTIFFS ARE ENTITLED TO JUDGMENT $10,000 FOR DAMAGES FOR THE AMOUNT PAID TO DEFENDANT FOR ITS FAILED ATTEMPT TO REPAIR/REPLACE PLAINTIFFS' SEPTIC SYSTEM $189,000.00 FOR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF A SALE OF PLAINTIFFS' HOME FOR $485,000.00 BECAUSE OF FAILED SEPTIC SYSTEM AND THE ACTUAL SALE PRICE OF $296,000.00"

Yet another update on a lawsuit against TEMROC International Development Corporation:

on 9/22/08, the Clark County District Court (case # 07-A-552183-B) issued a Summary Judgment against defendants TEMROC IDC and Joseph Nied in the amount of $60,000.00

The house of cards is crumbling! Now I hear that the FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection is looking into deceptive market practices by TEMROC and Joe Nied.

UPDATE - Joe Nied and Michela Mattox have returned to Mexico. (See attachments regarding what happen the last time they lived in Mexico.) In all of the years that I have known Joe and Michela, it still amazes me how many times they have had to move due to "bad business" deals. If they actually put in the same time and energy in a "real" business that they do screwing over people they might actually be respected and successful. I guess some people don't have the mental ability to tell the truth. :rotz:

Joe Nied's lies continue... here's an excerpt, I mean LIE, from an email he sent:
    "I GREATLY REGRET THE CIRCUMSTANCES
    HOWEVER ALL OF IT IS OUT OF MY HANDS AND IN THE HANDS
    OF A FEDERAL TRUSTEE"

Can you say BALONEY!

and how about this gem:
    "AS TO ISSUES
    WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, YES, AND THEY ARE BEING TAKEN CARE
    OF THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS."

Uh, again a LIE... it takes MONEY (which he doesn't have) to hire a lawyer.

** Also heard he's living in a Lake County California house owned by his LLC, I mean asset shelter, called Marshall Holdings.

It's true! Joe Nied is still a piece of shit! Living (I mean hiding) in Hidden Valley, California (Lake County) - Sentinel Court!

An early Christmas present? Perhaps... I got great joy from reading GALE ROCK's OBITUARY in the Sacramento Bee on September 30, 2009! Ding dong... (well, you know the rest of the song!) :spin2: