+ Reply to Thread

All Solutions Network-bruce castro

Hello,

Anyone have any info on these company's or people, i was looking to join them??

All Solutions Network-American Home Loans-
    JOSHUA MILLER-Bruce castro

Thank you..:nervouss:

Re: All Solutions Network-bruce castro

apparently they told you this is where to place your free ads?
    Last edited by mumbles; 05-15-2009 at 12:23 PM.

I would also like to know if anyone has any feedback on All Solutions Network. Since it didn't cost anything, I signed up, but I'd like to know if I am wasting my time or not. I don't plan on signing up for and then canceling multiple "free" or "trial" offers to make a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by whatisreal1 View Post
    Hello,

Anyone have any info on these company's or people, i was looking to join them??

All Solutions Network-American Home Loans-
    JOSHUA MILLER-Bruce castro

Thank you..:nervouss:

Yes, this program is for real.

You just need to make certain you earn points every month.

Points are not cumulative.

Earn every month, get paid every month.

Very simple.

You can make hundreds, even thousands a month but you need to earn points every month,at least 4 to get paid.
    You need to 15 to get paid from your downline's activities.

It's woth the effort.

Believe me. I have over 500 people in my downline. It's worth it.

All Solutions Network is the ONLY totally free system where you can earn $$$$$ a month AND IT WONíT COST YOU A DIME!

All Solutions Network is NOT a scam. ASN has over 100,000 members and has been around since 2005. Since then, when members earn points every month, they get paid every month.

Period.

Join ASN today. If you get points every month, you get paid every month.

It is not just for avid internet shoppers.

This site is for everybody.

There literally is something for everyone on this site. Sign up for free trial products & services and earn points. Cancel if you discover itís not for you.

You still get your points.

You still get paid.

Apply for any of the services on ASN and get points.

You get paid.

Advertise and make sales for any of the financial services ASN offers.

Earn Points & cash commissions.

You get paid.

Have a web site?

Does you current host pay you for using them?

Of course not.

Use ASNís web hosting service and earn points automatically for using their service, effectively putting your ASN account on autopilot! Earn from 1 to 24 points a month by using ASN Hosting service and make more than enough money to cover the cost of hosting WITHOUT having to sign up for point earning opportunities.

If you can get 4 points a month, you get paid for your activities (fast start, start-up & Mentor bonuses.

If you get 15 points per month, you get the Fast start, Eagle, & Mentor bonuses plus override bonuses for your downlineís activities.

You earn additional bonuses at 25, 50, 75 & 100 points per month and there are SO MANY WAYS TO EARN THESE!

Follow the 3 month plan outlined on the ASN site and you will make money every month.

Make Hundreds and month. Make Thousands a month. Itís up to you.

Simple, easy.

You earn points, you get paid.

Period.

Liz Hill

[No Referral Links in Posts, Please.]
    Last edited by Hopeful Cynic; 03-17-2010 at 10:28 AM.

don't. there is no such thing as a free trial. if they get your credit/debit card, they will charge it. you will spend your life trying to get your money back. this is not a job. this is an invitation to hell. many people that thought their debit card would not be charged ended up paying hundreds in overdraft fees and having their bank accounts closed, credit damaged. in the meantime, you gave all your personal info to marketeers. you can't get it back. its gone.

a job goes like this: somebody tells you what work they want done and how much they will pay you to do it. you work, you get paid. stop thinking that anything is free.

the poster above is looking to expand his downline. if you join, he makes money, no matter how much you lose. don't be a loser. and don't be a spammer, like him, trying to trick people into joining some crappy program.

No, they did not tell me to place my free ads here.
    I gave as much information as necessary to clear up misconceptions about this program.
    If people didn't get paid, it's because they didn't earn any points for the month(s) in question.
    The other "complaint' was about not getting their money when they thought they should. I explained about the lag time.

Finally, there were comments about ASN being a site primarily for internet shoppers; e.g. if you weren't a shopper, there was no easy way to earn points.
    So I went through a few of the ways members can earn points.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    don't. there is no such thing as a free trial. if they get your credit/debit card, they will charge it. you will spend your life trying to get your money back. this is not a job. this is an invitation to hell. many people that thought their debit card would not be charged ended up paying hundreds in overdraft fees and having their bank accounts closed, credit damaged. in the meantime, you gave all your personal info to marketeers. you can't get it back. its gone.

a job goes like this: somebody tells you what work they want done and how much they will pay you to do it. you work, you get paid. stop thinking that anything is free.

the poster above is looking to expand his downline. if you join, he makes money, no matter how much you lose. don't be a loser. and don't be a spammer, like him, trying to trick people into joining some crappy program.
    Well, Mr Mumbles, you got that part re: ASN, wrong. I've done all that they advised, free trials, promote site, give it away for free, earn points, etc etc., for the past year and... I didn't get ripped off ... and .. EYES RIGHT >>> I GET PAID EVERY MONTH! :

you are a liar. if i could go through your finances, you would be very embarrassed, because you are always tricked, fooled, cheated. you are missing thousands of dollars that should be in your account.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    you are a liar. if i could go through your finances, you would be very embarrassed, because you are always tricked, fooled, cheated. you are missing thousands of dollars that should be in your account.
    Don't criticise him yet.

Bruce castro himself that owns all solutions network already spoke all about this business at
    http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=1522
    as I implore you to check it out now and you can as well find http://scam.com/showthread.php?p=1256442#post1256442 useful.

Best of luck...
    Download my FREE EBOOK now at www.theultimatesupertip.info
    to Discover How To Make Legitimate streams of $10 and 37 Dollars into your PayPal account on Autopilot even while asleep or just read more comprehensively about this opportunity at www.the-ultimate-supertip.com