+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 29

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Why problems won't get fixed

    Thankfully, real people in the real world do not behave as poorly as many of you do. How much more time are many of you going to waste on digging up articles and blogs blaming republicans, democrats, liberals, and conservatives for this nations problems?

    What good is this doing? How is this helping resolve our nation's problems? How is this moving forward in any way, shape or form?

    STOP pointing fingers. Our dollar is losing it's value, prices are inflating, the housing market keeps getting worse, our stock market is going crazy. As a country we are facing serious issues and the only thing a lot of you care to do is BLAME each other. What we really should be discussing is ways that we can help get our country back on it's feet. We may not all agree on who caused these problems, but we should all agree that something needs to be done to repair the poor shape that we are in right now.

    The behavior of some of you is comparable to my 5 year old step son. I thought you had to be an adult to post on this board.

  2. #2
    docb Guest

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    The USA is in its final countdown phase ...

    PNAC
    CFR
    BILDERBERGERS
    NAU

    Bush signed the 57 pg CFR Docs in March of 05 and his old man was on the Marxist Council of Foreign Relations board before resigning in 79 to become VP

    Our borders are gone in 2010 ....the 1600 Super Highway is no longer a laughing matter to Texans .... Cheney dumped 25 mill into the Euro bond market as the Dollar is gone and say hello to the AMERODOLLAR ... our trucking industry is gone .... Bush's buddies intentionally are ing this country at the pumps to turn this country into a 3rd world country setup via cheap labor

    Its over .... the Elite are getting ready to crash this country and that is who Bush takes his Walking Orders from

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The beautiful south!
    Posts
    3,046

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by docb View Post
    The USA is in its final countdown phase ...

    PNAC
    CFR
    BILDERBERGERS
    NAU

    Bush signed the 57 pg CFR Docs in March of 05 and his old man was on the Marxist Council of Foreign Relations board before resigning in 79 to become VP

    Our borders are gone in 2010 ....the 1600 Super Highway is no longer a laughing matter to Texans .... Cheney dumped 25 mill into the Euro bond market as the Dollar is gone and say hello to the AMERODOLLAR ... our trucking industry is gone .... Bush's buddies intentionally are ing this country at the pumps to turn this country into a 3rd world country setup via cheap labor

    Its over .... the Elite are getting ready to crash this country and that is who Bush takes his Walking Orders from
    See, goofwad, you totally missed her point!!!!! Example made.
    Please dont lie, cheat or steal. The government doesnt
    like competition. :D


    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION.....ENFORCE OUR LAWS.:mad:

    What are reparations? Making me pay
    for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
    who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
    something I didnt do and someone else would recieve a settlement
    for an injury they did not suffer.[/B]

    By D.B.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    184

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    I agree Lisan. One way would be to put a stop to all pork that is added to any spending bill.

    Another way would be to eliminate base line budgeting.

    Example:
    Baseline budgeting tilts the budget process in favor of increased spending and taxes. For example, if an agency's budget is projected to grow by $100 million, but only grows by $75 million, according to baseline budgeting, that agency sustained a $25 million cut. That is analogous to a person who expects to gain 100 pounds only gaining 75 pounds, and taking credit for losing 25 pounds. The federal government is the only place this absurd logic is employed.

    This is often used when someone's pet project is 'cut', or when someone accuses another of reducing handouts to the poor, or when a military project only increases by half of what is asked for. The fact remains that all programs were increased, just not as much as some would want. Political hacks attack by saying the program was 'cut'.

    Having said that, there is little chance that this inconsequential little forum has any impact on any political outcome.

    Very few post on these threads to gain information. You will get more information on the scam threads and mlm and internet program threads than you ever will here.

    This section of the forum ends up being spammed by infantile posters that do have a lot in common with your 5 year old step son.

    Some of us have a lot of fun toying with these posters. Sorry if it distracts from the supposed purpose of this section.
    There is no real moderation here, so the lunatics run the asylum.

    JREF is a good place to look for serious discussion with adults. There are more out there you just need to look around.

    Good luck.
    Sig lines are an ineffectual means of communicating my nuanced views on a variety of issues that cannot be reduced to a simple pithy slogan

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    its because the Liberal-Democrat-Socialist insist that the fix for our problems is more of the policies that caused or problems. more taxes, more regulation, more government employees assigned to watch you and do no useful work, more programs to pay people not to work, to feed them if they spend their money on drugs, to try to rehab them when they only want more drugs, to pay them social security disability if they are depressed or alcoholic. paying thousands of people to decide who is depressed enough or alcoholic enough to get social security disability. our leaders build monuments to themselves, like Kennedy's Boston Big Dig and the people say, more, more, do it to me again, please !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    Thankfully, real people in the real world do not behave as poorly as many of you do. How much more time are many of you going to waste on digging up articles and blogs blaming republicans, democrats, liberals, and conservatives for this nations problems?

    What good is this doing? How is this helping resolve our nation's problems? How is this moving forward in any way, shape or form?

    STOP pointing fingers. Our dollar is losing it's value, prices are inflating, the housing market keeps getting worse, our stock market is going crazy. As a country we are facing serious issues and the only thing a lot of you care to do is BLAME each other. What we really should be discussing is ways that we can help get our country back on it's feet. We may not all agree on who caused these problems, but we should all agree that something needs to be done to repair the poor shape that we are in right now.

    The behavior of some of you is comparable to my 5 year old step son. I thought you had to be an adult to post on this board.
    I do see your point Lisa, but I have to agree that this little forum is pretty insignificant in the over-all scheme of things... the lunatics have taken over. There was a time when you could actually count on seeing a few threads that were worthwhile, IMO anyway.

    We're a shining example of partisan politics.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    its because the Liberal-Democrat-Socialist insist that the fix for our problems is more of the policies that caused or problems. more taxes, more regulation, more government employees assigned to watch you and do no useful work, more programs to pay people not to work, to feed them if they spend their money on drugs, to try to rehab them when they only want more drugs, to pay them social security disability if they are depressed or alcoholic. paying thousands of people to decide who is depressed enough or alcoholic enough to get social security disability. our leaders build monuments to themselves, like Kennedy's Boston Big Dig and the people say, more, more, do it to me again, please !
    mumbles extraordinarily oversimplified, naive, ignorant, and stupefied view of... well... just about everything.


    It doesn't seem like mumbles here actually understood the point to this thread.
    Last edited by Blue Crab of PAIN!!!; 03-31-2008 at 09:10 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Sorry..for once DOCB is right....it is a master plan. It is beyond the realm of stupidity what is happening to this country. There are reasons things are happening the way they are....
    Last edited by steve burns; 03-31-2008 at 09:23 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by steve burns View Post
    Sorry..for once DOCB is right....it is a master plan. It is beyond the realm of stupidity what is happening to this country. There are reasons things are happening the way they are....
    dont you see? All the words problems are because of those evil, blood-drinking baby-eating two-headed snake-tounged fire-breathing LIBERALS. quite obviously, the LIBERALS have intentionally depreciated the value of the dollar just to make us all miserable and spark a communist revolution. Those damn LIBERALS are trying to give Gays the right to vote so they can sodomize us all, and give illegal immigrants amnesty so they can poison our water supply, steal our belongings and kill everyone (after we were sodomized). Those liberals want to extend legal abortion into the first two years of life after birth. those liberals are also support terrorism and cheer every time a US soldier dies. World hunger is because of liberalism. Poverty is because of liberalism. genocide is because of liberalsm. Islam, Jewry, Blacks, and Latinos are all the ill-begotten results of liberalism. so are forest fires, red tide, tornadoes, hurricanes, hail, E. Coli, tapeworms, malaria, small pox, alligators, sharks, stingrays, electric eels, rabies, Nebelwerfers, and Katyusha rockets. oh yes, quite clearly, liberalism is a mental disorder, and all the people who say it is, as well as all of this shit, are absolutely correct. HAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha,, ahhh, oh....... it's so depressing.
    Last edited by Blue Crab of PAIN!!!; 03-31-2008 at 10:04 PM.

  10. #10
    Thorgrimm Guest

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    No doubt!!! It's the commie, homo, anti-God agenda...O_o

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    I do see your point Lisa, but I have to agree that this little forum is pretty insignificant in the over-all scheme of things... the lunatics have taken over. There was a time when you could actually count on seeing a few threads that were worthwhile, IMO anyway.

    We're a shining example of partisan politics.
    You're right. And the responses to this thread just further prove my point. What happened to the good ol' days?? ;)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Posts
    3,278

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by docb View Post
    The USA is in its final countdown phase ...

    PNAC
    CFR
    BILDERBERGERS
    NAU

    Bush signed the 57 pg CFR Docs in March of 05 and his old man was on the Marxist Council of Foreign Relations board before resigning in 79 to become VP

    Our borders are gone in 2010 ....the 1600 Super Highway is no longer a laughing matter to Texans .... Cheney dumped 25 mill into the Euro bond market as the Dollar is gone and say hello to the AMERODOLLAR ... our trucking industry is gone .... Bush's buddies intentionally are ing this country at the pumps to turn this country into a 3rd world country setup via cheap labor

    Its over .... the Elite are getting ready to crash this country and that is who Bush takes his Walking Orders from

    You didn't read or hear a thing that Lisan23 wrote..I feel the same way she does...blame never finds a solution...and we need solutions.
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    184

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Blue Crab:

    Love the HH cartoon. I have seen way to many of these houses fall into disrepair after being handed over to a low income person or family. They are not free houses, but subsidized by the free labor and discounted supplies. The new owners still pay something. However, in my experience they treat the homes just like other low income housing is treated. Trash everywhere, no upkeep, and no respect for those that labored and donated the house, or those that paid the taxes for their housing.
    Sig lines are an ineffectual means of communicating my nuanced views on a variety of issues that cannot be reduced to a simple pithy slogan

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    You're right. And the responses to this thread just further prove my point. What happened to the good ol' days?? ;)
    As the song goes... "These are the good ol' days". In other words... it's what we make of it. I noticed there have been some bannings. Maybe some more informative threads will take root... and stay around for a while :)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by XNC1 View Post
    Blue Crab:

    Love the HH cartoon. I have seen way to many of these houses fall into disrepair after being handed over to a low income person or family. They are not free houses, but subsidized by the free labor and discounted supplies. The new owners still pay something. However, in my experience they treat the homes just like other low income housing is treated. Trash everywhere, no upkeep, and no respect for those that labored and donated the house, or those that paid the taxes for their housing.
    I can't say that you're wrong, but it was from Theonion.com

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    116

    Re: Why problems won't get fixed

    Great site for a laugh. For something to be funny there has to be an element of truth. Of course things get exaggerated to make a point in humor, but the fact remains that there is some truth.

    One of the funniest columns I read there was something like " Cal Tech Physicist successfully split the bill"
    I found it!

    http://www.theonion.com/content/node/52324

Similar Threads

  1. The Superbowl was fixed
    By Administrator in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:03 PM
  2. How the Middle East is going to be fixed
    By Administrator in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:35 PM
  3. Fixed Rate Savings
    By marrysmith741 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 07:18 AM
  4. Is the Premier League fixed ?
    By N17 in forum Sports Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 07:39 PM
  5. Will the tax system ever be fixed!!
    By Joe Sixpack in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 11:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •