+ Reply to Thread

assembly at home

Are there any work at home businesses that are legitimate and if so could some one please give me a few ideas?

Re: assembly at home

The only one besides Disciples Cross that I have found to be legit is NEC. They still have strict requirements but there are a lot of people happy with them.

When you say work at home businesses are you speaking of just assembly at home or home businesses in general. I've been burnt a few times as have others with assembly at home types as well as home business opportunities. Luckily, I've found some that fit for me but as far as assembly at home I've never had any luck. I'll be looking into NEC and the other program that katie has mentioned.

Make $150-$1500 Daily In Free Cash
    http:www.cash4free.info

I wouldn't recommend Disciples Cross unless you have a local market for something like that. I bought the kit and couldn't bend the nails because of my carpal tunnel. My husband helped me and we made some good ones and sent them. They weren't accepted. There's no market for them here so I can't sell them to the public so I was out the $$ I spent to do it.

CARPEL TUNNEL that can be helped with vitamin B6, I hope she reads this. Work at home assembly jobs that is the OLDEST SCAM in the books of scams. Never fall for them, if you get the kit and send the products back to them, they will tell you did a lousy job. It's only a gimmick to get your money that you pay for this kit. You might as well write your OWN COOK BOOK. You can have it published, there are places online and your booklets will be printed and made into affordable booklets.

Many people make their OWN arts and crafts and sell the products on eBay, Etsy, and/or their own websites..Even with Disciple's Cross, it's best to make and sell the necklace if you have a local market for it.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    Work at home assembly jobs that is the OLDEST SCAM in the books of scams. Never fall for them, if you get the kit and send the products back to them, they will tell you did a lousy job. It's only a gimmick to get your money that you pay for this kit. You might as well write your OWN COOK BOOK. You can have it published, there are places online and your booklets will be printed and made into affordable booklets.
    My own sentiments......let's write our own cookbooks.