+ Reply to Thread

True Facts About Club Par Excellance

CLUB PAR EXCELLANCE IS GOING TO COURT, PROBLEMS REFUNDING MONEY OR PAYING DEBTS. i WILL BE POSTING TRUE FACTS NEXT WEEK.
    http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/e.../h_00117e.html
    file complaints directly to them

Re: True Facts About Club Par Excellance

Please send me an email to kuassa@aol.com. I am in the same boat, I might be able tohelp.

yb:

Imperial Solar Energy is the new company once known as Club Par Excellance, a group of scam artists who have lured over 2,000 members into purchasing their $10,000 memberships. Please google "Club Par Excellance Scam" for more information on their illegal business practises.
    Over the past few months, club par excellance declared bankcruptcy and have teamed up with "Imperial Solar Energy" (www.imperialsolarenergy.com) and have already started the same practise again.

Club Par Excellance has F rating with the BBB primarily dealing with customers who have NEVER received their refunds and poor customer service.

If you notice, the address on Imperial Solar Energy points to 1 Yonge Street , Suite 1801 Toronto, Ontario M5E 1W7 but once you call them they will direct you to a presentation at 3350 American Drive (which was "ex" club par excellance)

These people are scam artists and are being sued by their previous employees and suppliers for unpaid wages!

DO NOT ATTEND THEIR SEMINARS and do whatever it takes to bring them down once again!

True Facts About Club Par Excellance

I confirm. I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.

I confirm. I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.>

I do not understand what you are saying about 'confirming' - what?. Also your English needs some polishing. LOL