+ Reply to Thread

Looking for legitimate work at home programs

I am really interested in working from home but I don't want to get caught up in the whole scam thing (been there, done that) I know there are some but very few legitimate work at home programs, however, I'm still skeptical because I'm not sure what is for real or what ones are scams. for instance has anyone heard of virtual work for Hombased Data Entry/Email Customer service, or does an email address of virtualwork@hawaii.rr.com ring any bells to this being a scam, I checked on Google no info came up for this being a scam.

Re: Looking for legitimate work at home programs

You obviously spamming. Hidden email link is so two years ago.

Hi, Do you live in Havaii? There are some classified ads out there, and they might have some legitimate jobs. Put a free ad in the Bulletin if you are on that island and perhaps someone will see your AD in there and call you up. You could always call the Bulletin up and ask them if they need HOMEWORKERS there. I got an idea, say there are people that want to SEARCH THE WEB for things but do not have the time or like that, maybe you can have a service that you do for them and make work at home money. Just a thought. Or someone wants to know what the STOCKS are for the week and do not have the time to do that or and looking for new stocks. That would be a good work at home job, you start the self-employed job that way.

I would say using Freelance sites such as oDesk, freelancer, Guru among other will be an eye opener to see which sites are to be trusted and which are not to be trusted. I think looking for programs will be a waste of time as most of them are things you already know and someone is selling it to you at a very high price.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    You obviously spamming. Hidden email link is so two years ago.
    Is the original poster a spammer? He isn't advertising any referral links, but just an email address. Maybe he is genuinely asking us for more info.