+ Reply to Thread

Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP - RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
    Come on!
    Uggh!

Come on, although ya try to discredit
    Ya still never edit
    The needle, I'll thread it
    Radically poetic
    Standin' with the fury that they had in '66
    And like E-Double I'm mad
    Still knee-deep in the system's shit
    Hoover, he was a body remover
    I'll give ya a dose
    But it'll never come close
    To the rage built up inside of me
    Fist in the air, in the land of hypocrisy

Movements come and movements go
    Leaders speak, movements cease
    When their heads are flown
    'Cause all these punks
    Got bullets in their heads
    Departments of police, the judges, the feds
    Networks at work, keepin' people calm
    You know they went after King
    When he spoke out on Vietnam
    He turned the power to the have-nots
    And then came the shot

Yeah!
    Yeah, back in this...
    Wit' poetry, my mind I flex
    Flip like Wilson, vocals never lackin' dat finesse
    Whadda I got to, whadda I got to do to wake ya up
    To shake ya up, to break the structure up
    'Cause blood still flows in the gutter
    I'm like takin' photos
    Mad boy kicks open the shutter
    Set the groove
    Then stick and move like I was Cassius
    Rep the stutter step
    Then bomb a left upon the fascists
    Yea, the several federal men
    Who pulled schemes on the dream
    And put it to an end
    Ya better beware
    Of retribution with mind war
    20/20 visions and murals with metaphors
    Networks at work, keepin' people calm
    Ya know they murdered X
    And tried to blame it on Islam
    He turned the power to the have-nots
    And then came the shot

Uggh!
    What was the price on his head?
    What was the price on his head!

I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard, I think I heard a shot

'He may be a real contender for this position should he
    abandon his supposed obediance to white liberal doctrine
    of non-violence...and embrace black nationalism'
    'Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to
    pinpoint potential trouble-makers...And neutralize them,
    neutralize them, neutralize them'

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
    Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

How long? Not long, cause what you reap is what you sow

This song describes the operations of the FBI's "counterintelligence" program - which was to suppress any dissident movements in the '60s. Anyone from Malcolm X to Martin Luther King Jr. was silenced for speaking out against the government's injustices and illogic.
    This song appeared in The Matrix at the very end of the movie.

The ending lyrics, "How long? Not long, cause what you reap, is what you sow" are taken from Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech "How Long, Not Long" in which King says, "How long? Not long, because you shall reap what you sow."

I saw them perform this song live. During the guitar break, Zach went into a 7 minute tirade against The current government administration and compared those in office now to Nazi war criminals. And just as those Nazi war criminals were executed for their crimes, so should those in office like Bush, Cheney, etc. The crowd lost it's mind as he spoke those words.....Best concert ever!!

My interpretation of this song is that the government uses violence, media, movies, news, to keep us subdued if we were only to fight back and wakeup we could be free.

"Yea, the several federal men
    Who pulled schemes on the dream
    And put it to an end"

I thought perhaps this maybe a reference to the implementation of the federal reserve in 1913. The act that essentially allowed america to be hijacked by a very few elite. An unfortunate fact that was realized by president Woodrow Wilson,although sadly only after he put the fed into effect. What do you guys think??
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speech

official song
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Wake Up !!!!!!!! And Go And Read My Post At The Conspiracy Forum : >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Global Warming Hoax & The New World Order, That Is What The Global Warming Is About The New World Order To Control And Starve You To Death And Kill The Billions They Want Killed So They Can Control The World. They Will Tell You You Cant Heat Your Homes It Is Contributing To Global Warmin Wich Is A Hoax, 2006, 2007. 2008,. Still No Immenient Threat The Hoax Is Exploding That It Is Nothing But A Hoax, Dont Let The Next President Con And Scam You. It's Our World And I Am Not Going To Let The World Be Hoaxed Again. We Are Sick Of All These Hoaxes, Wake Up Wake Up And Heed The Calls From Paladine, Soulbro, Sharky And Me Galaxy..... Wake Up !!!!! Paladine Put It In Larger Bolder Letters For 2008, Wake Up People It Is Now 2008,2008, 2008, 2008, Wake Uppppppppp

like the movie!?never liked the musical style of the song at the ending!?at least now i know more about it!?why it was used!?:freak3: :crazy1: : : hehe!!.....just askn..
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

THE​SE ARE​ THE​ WOR​DS TO ZAC​KS​ SPE​ACH​: (RA​TM)​

A goo​d fri​end​ of our​s sai​d tha​t if the​ sam​e law​s wer​e app​lie​d to U.S​. Pre​sid​ent​s as wer​e app​lie​d to the​ Naz​is​ aft​er Wor​ld War​ II,​ the​n eve​ry sin​gle​ one​ of em​, eve​ry las​t ric​h whi​te one​ of em​ fro​m Tru​man​ on wou​ld hav​e bee​n hun​g to dea​th,​ and​ sho​t. And​ thi​s cur​ren​t adm​ini​str​ati​on is no exc​ept​ion​. The​y sho​uld​ be hun​g, and​ tri​ed,​ and​ sho​t. As any​ war​ cri​min​al sho​uld​ be.​ But​ the​ cha​lle​nge​s tha​t we fac​e, the​y go way​ bey​ond​ adm​ini​str​ati​ons​. Way​ bey​ond​ ele​cti​ons​. Way​ Bey​ond​ eve​ry fou​r yea​rs of pul​lin​g lev​ers​. Way​ bey​ond​ tha​t, bec​aus​e thi​s who​le rot​ten​ sys​tem​ has​ bec​ome​ so vic​iou​s and​ cru​el,​ tha​t in ord​er to sus​tai​n its​elf​, it nee​ds to des​tro​y ent​ire​ cou​ntr​ies​, and​ pro​fit​ fro​m the​ir rec​ons​tru​cti​on,​ in ord​er to sur​viv​e, and​ tha​ts​ not​ a sys​tem​ tha​t cha​nge​s eve​ry fou​r yea​rs,​ it​s a sys​tem​ tha​t we hav​e to bre​ak dow​n gen​era​tio​n aft​er gen​era​tio​n aft​er gen​era​tio​n aft​er gen​era​tio​n aft​er gen​era​tio​n. Wak​e up!!!.​

great speach. the truest words to come out of anyone's mouth in generations. if I were Geroge W. Bush, I'd be scared because there's an angry Zach de la Rocha out there and his words are stronger than anyone's

NOW LETS FIGHT THE WAR AND FUKC THE NORM!

We all have to face the facts, that our government is totally corrupt. WE HAVE >>>>> CRIMINALS >>>> WORKING THERE>>>>> CRIMINNALS IN CHARGE OF THE GOVERNMENT>>>>> WHEN HAS ANYONE EVER TRUSTED A CRIMINAL????? >>>>> NEVER >>>>>>> when they get out of prison MOST EMPLOYEES will NOT HIRE THEM. >????? WHY???? THEY DO NOT TRUST THEM >>>>>> NOW AGAIN, the bush CRIMINALS ARE TOYING WITH IRAN, BUT WE MUST ALL REMEMBER, THEY ARE ONLY TAKING ORDERS FROM THEIR MASTERS, THE GLOBAL ELITES THE RICH CORPORATE ELITES WHO WANT TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.... LISTEN IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO WILL BE THE NEXT VICE AND PRESIDENT, THEY ARE WORKING ONLY FOR THEIR MASTERS.... WE ARE ALL DOOMED, WE ARE IN PRISON PLANET. SAUDI ARABIA IS GETTING READY FOR A NUCLEAR ATTACK FROM THE USA AGAINST IRAN. AGAINST A NON-NUCLEAR COUNTRY, SAME AS WHA THEY DID AND LIED ABOUT IRAQ. AND ISRAEL WANTS THE USA FOR YEARS TO ATTACK IRAN, WHAT FOR? THEIR OIL AND THE OIL IS NOW SOLD IN EUROS, NOT THE DOLLAR, SO THAT MAKES THE BUSH CORRUPT USA GOVERNMENT SCREAMIN LIKE THAT ATE A JAR OF HOT CHILI PEPPERS.... THEY ARE SCREAMING FOR WAR AND NOW USING THE BLACK PROPAGANDA THE MADE UP LIES ABOUT IRAN, THE CIA WILL SAY ANTYING TO JUSTIFY A WAR AGAINST IRAN. IF MENTALLY ILL USA GOV ATTACKS IRAN, I HOPE NO MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN ARE SO STUPID TO KILL FOR THE KILL OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. A POWER STATION FOR ELECTRICITY IS NOT A THREAT TO NO ONE ... BUT CHENEY IS LYING ABOUT THEIR NUCLEAR POWER STATION, WITH >>>>> HERE SAY WORDS, BUT HE HAS NEVER BEEN THERE TO SHOW US ANY PROOF, SHOW US THE PROOF YOU MANIAC SHOW US THE PROOF YOU LYING SCUMBAG YOU TOILET BOWL AND YOUR FAKE AL QAEDA AND BIN LADEN ALIAS TIM OSMAN FROM THE USA THAT YOU MADE HIM INTO AN ACTOR TO PRESS YOUR WAR ON TERRORISM AGAINST IRAQ AND THEN YOU PLANNED TO ATTACK THAT COUNTRY YEARS BEFORE YOU ATTACKED AND KILLED OUR AMERICAN PEOPLE AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS YOU LYING PIECE OF CRAP

99.9% Of Crimminals Can Never Be Rehabilitated And The Same Applies To The Usa Government. Being Unkind And Lying To Kill And Make Money Is Their Plans And The Global Elites Are All The Masterminds, Someone Start Blamming Them Too.... We Will Never Have A Usa Government, It Will Be A Total Dictatorship And About Time You Stupid People Wake Up And Smell The Cockroaches In The White House.