+ Reply to Thread

Rosa Askew - Global Pacific?

Anyone heard of her...based out of Maryland? :mad:

Re: Rosa Askew - Global Pacific?

Please look at the DC Metro area Metro Dream Homes Scam thread about POS Cafe and all the entities connected. I am surprised that someone is still able to do business with these people and entities. I have been under the impression that these people have been shut down.

There are pages and pages and Rosa has been connected to this other thread. There are countless articles in Wash Post, Fredericksburg VA paper, and others. Global Pacific is an entity being investigated by several states' Attorney General's offices in connection.

If Rosa is still doing business as Global Pacific, something is terribly wrong.

Good Luck.

I am also surprised to see Ms Askew's name here. I had found a webpage which had an identical description of thier progam to what MDH was using. The wording was too similar to be coincidence. Shortly after the similarities were mentioned on the MDH Scam thread, the Global Pacific page was changed. It would be good to here more details pertaining to current activity of Ms Askew just to put more folks on alert.

Thanks so much for the info!! It is greatly appreciated. Apparently, the Attorney Generals Office here in Maryland hadn't heard of neither Global Pacific or Rosa Askew, but I am hoping to report as much info as possible to them. Someone very close to me was taken for over 150 k c/o she and Global Pacific. Any other info you find, please post!!!

Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by hatee View Post
    Thanks so much for the info!! It is greatly appreciated. Apparently, the Attorney Generals Office here in Maryland hadn't heard of neither Global Pacific or Rosa Askew, but I am hoping to report as much info as possible to them. Someone very close to me was taken for over 150 k c/o she and Global Pacific. Any other info you find, please post!!!

Thanks again!!
    I'm pretty shocked they would tell you that. I thought the AG's office was following SCAM.COM....it's a fairly inexpensive investigative tool.

This quote is post #289 on the MDH thread, dated 8-27-07:

Re: D.C. Metro Area - Has anyone heard of Metro Dream Homes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been searching some of MDH's brand names and have found some odd things. Today I found this outfit called Global Pacific Investors, LLC also using the "Billboards4ATMs" brand name. The webpage at www.globalpacificinvestments.net uses some of the EXACT same wording as the MDH websites............anybody know anything about this outfit?__________________________________________________ __

I'm having problems using the search feature on this board, but you could start browsing the MDH thread starting with post #289 and look for more references.

As a real estate broker, I introduced her to a large estate property in Virginia near the Bay that she wanted to convert for her use. She signed the contracts but never came up with the deposit money, and was very upset when the seller accepted another valid contract.