+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Planet Earth will exist forever...

Planet earth will exist forever, according to what God told us in the Bible. People are saying to save planet earth because of all the pollution that has been done to it. THEN WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT SPRAYING THE EARTH WITH TOXIC CHEMICALS known as CHEMTRAILS since the 1980's. They are doing the WORST DAMAGE to the earth and the inhabitants, from people to animals to the landscape to the rivers and lakes, ponds and the OCEAN. TELL THEM TO STOP DESTOYING every one here... THEY are the world's biggest POLLUTANTS on the earth, THE GOV giving order for NATO to spray toxic poison on the EARTH. But the earth will exist forever, as God , make it to exist the same with all the planets in this world that God made.

Re: Planet Earth will exist forever...

The evil ones of mankind, known as the Bilderbergs or Global Elites, Or the rich and powerful corporations of this world, the ones that own the world and have told the SLAVES/PUPPETS of the Government what they must do to get the population down, a slow kill, a slow painfully killing of 95% of the population. They do not want you to know how EVIL they are... but we are all slowly dying because of them. THEY only spend BILLIONS of the tax dollars to have these TOXIC CHEMICALS made to spray down on us since the 1980's. Drug companies then have a new life, to make more PILLS and TOXIC DRUGS, so they can have REMEDIES to give to sell to the people.... A continuous battle to help TRY to solve the health problems... then they get into the STOCK MARKETS... people are enticed to invest in these DRUGS... eventually the DRUG COMPANIES, are exploding with profits, just juicy profits... and so are their investors... mostly the POLICTICAL people and the RICH and POWERFUL corporations will invest their monies. SO NATO is told to keep on SPRAYING THE TOXIC BREWS on the people. They want us to die.... die... the slow way....

In about 6.5 billion years our sun will red giant (its radius increasing past earth's orbit), to incinerate everything on earth (and earth itself), so .. the bible is wrong, in 6.5 billion years

If you look at the map of the world, especially where it is hottest, North Africa , Australia, some parts of America, basically where the deserts are, you will see that these areas are dying and there is little to no vegetation there.

Then you have areas that are almost covered by water.

So, if the sun doesn't fry us to a crisp, then I reckon the floods will get us.

Look at the polar ice caps which are melting and those pose a real flood risk, it's a little scary when you think about it.

Maybe the earth will reach the end of one cycle and another will begin, maybe that is what the Bible is referring to.
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

Quote Originally Posted by BAILEYSCREAMS_REVENGE View Post
    If you look at the map of the world, especially where it is hottest, North Africa , Australia, some parts of America, basically where the deserts are, you will see that these areas are dying and there is little to no vegetation there.

Then you have areas that are almost covered by water.

So, if the sun doesn't fry us to a crisp, then I reckon the floods will get us.

Look at the polar ice caps which are melting and those pose a real flood risk, it's a little scary when you think about it.

Maybe the earth will reach the end of one cycle and another will begin, maybe that is what the Bible is referring to.
    I think the world will be around for far longer then we will. So will the vegitation and the animals. When people talk about "destroying" the Earth through polution, over population, nuclear wepons and all other man made nicetis, they are realy talkign about destroying our livable environment. Earth will be here, "shake it's self" and start again. It could go through a few cycles before our Sun runs out of hydrogen.

An excellent book on this is The World Without Us by Alan Wesiman. The title is not very immeganative, but the book is good.
    "Farewell, all joys! O Death, come close mine eyes!
    "More Geese than Swans now live, more Fools than Wise."

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

No it's not scarey at all. Even if (and I mean if) every crystal of ice melts and flows into the sea, the sea's will rise... what? 20 ft? 40 ft?

I happen to live next to Lake Ontario. The lake can't get any higher - the higher it get, the faster it drains. So I'm totally safe here from any rising sea levels. The surface of the lake is 245 ft above sea level. The sea's would have to rise at least that much before I would even notice water levels change.

I wonder if people actually realize that no-matter how much water happens to melt, the earth will still have abundant dry land available. I would't want to live in New orleans or NYC when the water raises, but I wouldn't want to live in Kansas in the tornado season or Seattle when the "big earthquake" hits either.

Fortunately, unlike the earthquake or tornado, you don't wake up one morning to find out NYC is 20 ft underwater. It'll take a century or two - plenty of time for people to leave safely.........
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    No it's not scarey at all. Even if (and I mean if) every crystal of ice melts and flows into the sea, the sea's will rise... what? 20 ft? 40 ft?

I happen to live next to Lake Ontario. The lake can't get any higher - the higher it get, the faster it drains. So I'm totally safe here from any rising sea levels. The surface of the lake is 245 ft above sea level. The sea's would have to rise at least that much before I would even notice water levels change.

I wonder if people actually realize that no-matter how much water happens to melt, the earth will still have abundant dry land available. I would't want to live in New orleans or NYC when the water raises, but I wouldn't want to live in Kansas in the tornado season or Seattle when the "big earthquake" hits either.

Fortunately, unlike the earthquake or tornado, you don't wake up one morning to find out NYC is 20 ft underwater. It'll take a century or two - plenty of time for people to leave safely.........

Im surrounded by water!:rotz:

Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99 View Post
    Im surrounded by water!:rotz:
    um... sucks to be you? What would make you live there?

I'm not intending to be mean, but why not move to an earthquake zone and prop your house up on glass pillars above a giant spike trap? It's your choice to live in a dangerous environment. No-one is forcing you.

It's like all the people that live on the side of Pompey. It's still an active volcano. We know it is. We see evidence of it every day. One day they will all die and lose everything they ever had including their lives. Why do they live there?

And guess who gets to foot the bill when they cry that they lost everything? Everyone else. Yep. Anyone who survives gets to pay in higher insurance premiums and charity drives etc. Well at least in your case, *IF* it happens, you'll still have several decades to move away before the water threatens your life.

Don't live there. Simple as that. You know it will be underwater in 50 years or so. Move away while your property still has some value. Let some other sucker pay for the loss in property value.

Na you won't listen, and neither will the other millions of people in Manhatten. So maybe just buy a boat and some scuba gear.

um... sucks to be you? What would make you live there?

I'm not intending to be mean, but why not move to an earthquake zone and prop your house up on glass pillars above a giant spike trap? It's your choice to live in a dangerous environment. No-one is forcing you.

It's like all the people that live on the side of Pompey. It's still an active volcano. We know it is. We see evidence of it every day. One day they will all die and lose everything they ever had including their lives. Why do they live there?

And guess who gets to foot the bill when they cry that they lost everything? Everyone else. Yep. Anyone who survives gets to pay in higher insurance premiums and charity drives etc. Well at least in your case, *IF* it happens, you'll still have several decades to move away before the water threatens your life.

Don't live there. Simple as that. You know it will be underwater in 50 years or so. Move away while your property still has some value. Let some other sucker pay for the loss in property value.

Na you won't listen, and neither will the other millions of people in Manhatten. So maybe just buy a boat and some scuba gear.
    Well without addressing all your thoughts, I will just say I live in Ann Arbor Michigan.
    I guess it is true, when you assume.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTech View Post
    In about 6.5 billion years our sun will red giant (its radius increasing past earth's orbit), to incinerate everything on earth (and earth itself), so .. the bible is wrong, in 6.5 billion years
    eh, earth could also be swallowed by a rouge black hole, we may discover a parallel universe with another earth... anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTsoGood View Post
    eh, earth could also be swallowed by a rouge black hole, we may discover a parallel universe with another earth... anything is possible.

Well a black hole is a rather random and unpredicted occurance, but anything could happen. The sun burning out and envelloping the earth is a pretty much accepted event. Let's hope we find somewhere else to live by then.. LOL

I'm sure humanity will kill itself long before then.

Actually, even when it is envoloped by the sun, it will still exist, it will just be a part of the sun.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

No!...God won't allow it!

LOL! Oh and by the way... when all of humanity decides to pick up and move to another planet, be sure to dig me up and bring me with you eh?

LOL! Oh and by the way... when all of humanity decides to pick up and move to another planet, be sure to dig me up and bring me with you eh?
    I am going with deep freez and a rocket in to deep space. Someone might find me a bring me back to life. Just like in 3001
    "Farewell, all joys! O Death, come close mine eyes!
    "More Geese than Swans now live, more Fools than Wise."

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

or in the words of early MTV....

"Doodle doodle dee, wubba wubba wubba"

This is all a little bit alarmist, eh?

The Light photons from the Roman Empire have not even reached alpha centauri yet!

6.5 billion years is a LONG TIME.....if you think Rome was long ago, then how can you be at all worried by an occurance a billion years into the furture? let alone 6 billion....

Sort of like worrying about your retirement from the moment of conception!

"THE END IS FAR AWAY.....VERY FAR".....don't panic....there will be plenty of warning, and plenty of history in between. I personally am very glad to leave such problems to the generations of the very distant future....sounds like a scientific scam for research grants so that some science fatcat can sit and ponder his asshole for longer than need be at our expense, without ever coming up with anything useful for the research dollars invested.