+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Radio Host Michael Savage Proven Right

you spend all you time calling somebody names and think you are making valid arguments. i am not bothered at all, you are damaging your own credibility. Israel-Iraq-Iran-Afganistan-Pakistan is all one strategy. The plan is to have no place that is safe haven for terrorists. Democratic governments have no use for radical Islamic terrorists. Pakistan, Afganistan, Iraq are all becoming democracies. Many people in Iran would like that too. But even if Iran remains as it is, it is now surrounded by democracy and United States Air Force Bases. Bush has been able to do all this without a Dresden, and without bombing Hanoi. So he has done than FDR, Truman, and Johnson. we should beg him to stay on for another 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    you spend all you time calling somebody names and think you are making valid arguments. i am not bothered at all, you are damaging your own credibility. Israel-Iraq-Iran-Afganistan-Pakistan is all one strategy. The plan is to have no place that is safe haven for terrorists. Democratic governments have no use for radical Islamic terrorists. Pakistan, Afganistan, Iraq are all becoming democracies. Many people in Iran would like that too. But even if Iran remains as it is, it is now surrounded by democracy and United States Air Force Bases. Bush has been able to do all this without a Dresden, and without bombing Hanoi. So he has done than FDR, Truman, and Johnson. we should beg him to stay on for another 4 years.

Let me help you with something, though. They had a totally democratic election monitored by international observers in a place called Gaza recently. Guess who got elected, you Monkey dope.

And the president of Iran wasn't installed in office by their Supreme Court either, like the incompetent war criminal and alcoholic you idolize. He was elected in a fully democratic plebiscite.

Most of the low-lifes and scumbags in the Middle East who are dependent on Police State Dictatorships and Oligarchic Regimes for their job security are - or have been - allied with the U.S like the Saudi Sheiks, Abdullah in Jordan, Mubarak in Egypt, Abbas The Puppet in Palestine, Musharraf in Pakistan, Palavi in Iran and all the other U.S Stooges who have promised to be friends with Israel so they can also pick the pockets of US Taxpaying Suckers with the help of all the Zionist's Toadies that treasonous imbeciles like you help infiltrate into our Congress.

The only even remotely democratic "state" is Israel which has to enforce a strict, brutal Racist Apartheid Regime that makes South Africa look like San Francisco and wouldn't last 5 minutes without U.S Welfare.

The Arab Regime that didn't tolerate the presence of Al Qaeda and was basically secular was Saddam's.

And look what happened to him. In reality, his cardinal crime was helping support The Palestinian Freedom Fighters while sitting on one of The Earth's largest oil reserves.

Just when I think you Monkeys couldn't get any more comical, you always pop up with another great line.

Thanks
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-05-2008 at 11:53 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

docb Guest

The Mental Disorder is spelled B-U-S-H

ha ha, he beat you to it.

he said, liberalism is a mental disorder.
    and you are a red-diaper-doper-baby.

Savage rules !

nice job dodging the bullet.

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's

One of my positions for a short time was the study of History of War.
    First thing I noticed is that masses of Civilian populations Die !
    Most of the reasons for civilian deaths came from the notion that you have to demoralize you enemy.
    Now, my father was in WW2 and at wars end was in Japanese Occupation Forces. He took tons of photos of what Japan looked like . There wasn't anything that wasn't fire bombed, except the area surrounding the Empirail Palace.
    We saved 2 cities , they were for the Big Ones. Even after we dropped the first one they would not surrender they kept fighting. They were out of food and even weapons.
    My dad said that the way we went to war with them was wrong(Island Hopping) All we had to do is sink their Navy and destroy all supply lines and then sit back and wait for them to run out of food . This would of eventually had them start killing themselves for food. ( just like the Roman army did in Jerusalem.
    We were the ones that created fire bombs (Napalm)
    Next we decided not to drop our third Big Boy on Berlin after Russia broke though.
    Yes we did have one saved for Berlin also.
    Now we have an unwinable war with ideoligy's , that to die is to go to paradise.
    Same as with Nazi's who died for the father land and Japanese who died for the Empire.
    You can not win against such a tactic. You can only keep killing them until there is a reason for them to stop, such as take out the fanatics leading them our create such devistation as there should be almost nothing left of them and theirs and then maybe, just maybe they would stop.
    Nukes only kill innocent people like rockets into cities and suicide bombers.
    If Islam wants a war with Israel or the US it should be lke Shermans march to the sea(Scorched Earth)"Total War"
    We should and they should not limit themselves to negotiations, They and us should attack, attack, attack and don't let up until they give up. Go house to house and seek them out, get all the weapons and leave them spears.
    It may mean women and children, but according to Islam if they die in a war situation against Infidels they will go to Paradise.
    So, as the saying in WW2 was let them die for their God (Emperor or Father Land(Hitler)!
    If we have to take them all out , so be it.
    But we should use the Neutron bomb on areas we want to keep the infrastructure (OIL WELLS).
    You know all we are worried about is OIL anyway, not human life.
    Besides all this it was Wahabism of Suadia Arabia that is the true Culprit here. Our best friends over there.
    Sharky

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    One of my positions for a short time was the study of History of War.
    First thing I noticed is that masses of Civilian populations Die !
    Most of the reasons for civilian deaths came from the notion that you have to demoralize you enemy.
    Now, my father was in WW2 and at wars end was in Japanese Occupation Forces. He took tons of photos of what Japan looked like . There wasn't anything that wasn't fire bombed, except the area surrounding the Empirail Palace.
    We saved 2 cities , they were for the Big Ones. Even after we dropped the first one they would not surrender they kept fighting. They were out of food and even weapons.
    My dad said that the way we went to war with them was wrong(Island Hopping) All we had to do is sink their Navy and destroy all supply lines and then sit back and wait for them to run out of food . This would of eventually had them start killing themselves for food. ( just like the Roman army did in Jerusalem.
    We were the ones that created fire bombs (Napalm)
    Next we decided not to drop our third Big Boy on Berlin after Russia broke though.
    Yes we did have one saved for Berlin also.
    Now we have an unwinable war with ideoligy's , that to die is to go to paradise.
    Same as with Nazi's who died for the father land and Japanese who died for the Empire.
    You can not win against such a tactic. You can only keep killing them until there is a reason for them to stop, such as take out the fanatics leading them our create such devistation as there should be almost nothing left of them and theirs and then maybe, just maybe they would stop.
    Nukes only kill innocent people like rockets into cities and suicide bombers.
    If Islam wants a war with Israel or the US it should be lke Shermans march to the sea(Scorched Earth)"Total War"
    We should and they should not limit themselves to negotiations, They and us should attack, attack, attack and don't let up until they give up. Go house to house and seek them out, get all the weapons and leave them spears.
    It may mean women and children, but according to Islam if they die in a war situation against Infidels they will go to Paradise.
    So, as the saying in WW2 was let them die for their God (Emperor or Father Land(Hitler)!
    If we have to take them all out , so be it.
    But we should use the Neutron bomb on areas we want to keep the infrastructure (OIL WELLS).
    You know all we are worried about is OIL anyway, not human life.
    Besides all this it was Wahabism of Suadia Arabia that is the true Culprit here. Our best friends over there.
    Sharky
    Two major faults with your arguement. Japan offered to surrender months before we dropped the bombs. The real intention behind dropping the atomic bombs was a show of force to the Soviet Union. Also, you and mumbles don't seem to understand that killing and bombing people does not calm people down. If China dropped an H-bomb on Washington or some other major city, do you think all of us here would just go "oh, lets just forget about that and start being best pals"?

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's

I disagree with China's H Bomb on DC. It should be a Neutron Bomb on Bush and Cheney where ever they are. Since they only hang out with their own kind, they would only get the Neo- Cons anyway. Leave DC to the Killers there. Did you know that DC rates Highest in country for Murders and Crime?
    I wish not to see any killed, except for the ones that wish to enslave and do other obscene crimes against humanity.
    We had Iraq in one piece in 1991, but we let our Despot, who we supported in the 80's remain and keep His power. Why? Really what was the truth in that?
    Hardly any deaths of our boy's.
    Now we are getting up to 4000 boy's and to many dismembered and now a huge amount of them are coming home Deaf( ringing in their ears so bad some can't take it) many are committing suicide also.

So, if you have an Enemy and you go to war against them, take them out all of them. Make it a War not some Policing Action to protect a people we want to have submit to our will.
    Since WW2 we have limited all of our actions, only to loose so many of our boy's.
    If we want to really win, we have to go all out as in WW2 . Devil be damned!