+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Radio Host Michael Savage Proven Right

It would be simple for me to regurgitate the write-up about the book, but I am more interested in Michael Savage's record of accuracy. Savage, who has literally a world of experience and has authored 18 books, pegged this particular topic years ago. But Dr. Savage, like me, is more interested in gaining a visceral response from people - aiming for the soul and the gut - than a mathematically intellectual reality check. This, I believe, is why Savage is so amazingly popular among his listeners and not merely a cult of personality. Savage caught me in 2002 when a coworker suggested I listen to the show, which I did. I hated it. But after I actually heard what he was saying over the course of a week or two I was hooked and I have literally listened to his show nightly for 6 years.

For example, I listened rapt on Friday night, February 29th, as Savage intentionally boycotted talking about politics and the election, instead opting to talk about cars, boats, food and other things from his vast experience. I could not take my ears off the radio. It's not that I usually can, but it was his calm demeanor and his absolute command of numerous topics that was just so profound. It is rare that a true Renaissance man is recognized, and I rapidly realized that absolutely no one in talk radio could do what he did that night. No one. Savage draws you in and keeps you there and there is nothing fake about this man. Nothing. And he doesn't have a spare rat's ass to give about what anyone thinks about him. If only we all could achieve that level of ease with one's self.

Savage’s record of prediction is astounding, to be sure. He was right on the Dubai Ports debacle. He was right on Immigration Reform. He was right on the Nifong/Duke Lacrosse case, particularly now that the creature that falsely reported a crime is still free and not behind bars. And, most recently, he was right about the 3Com Corporation sale to China that just fell through due to “political pressure from Washington”.

People I have talked to have labeled Michael Savage as homophobic. No he's not. You have to listen to the man. People have said he's a racist. No he's not. In fact, he spends more time with his callers of other racial backgrounds than others. Savage, like any sane man, hates people who live out stereotypes. He respects people as individuals, not the issues they pretend to portray. Michael Savage is the last - the very last - breath of hope against political correctness. And, make no mistake, we as a nation and culture are in mortal danger. This is not pessimism. This is not doom saying. This is not paranoia. This is pure observation based on sanity. Case closed.

Michael Savage knows that if we do not act, and act now, everything we hold as sacred and of value will be split asunder. I'm sick of people who say that polemics are useless compared to political analysis. Let me tell you something: political analysis is almost as useless as sports analysis. One irrelevancy as useless as another. Savage doesn't waste time on political analysis. He takes things apart and puts them together based on one, continuous, ominous theme: Santayana's quote "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

So he’s right about Liberalism as a mental disorder now, as well. But he knew that already. He's right about an ideology that refuses argument, fosters dependence and screws an entire nation without dinner first. He knows it's a mental disorder when you believe that you can consciously disempower individuals so that you can spawn complete reliance upon an ineffectual, corrupt government. People like Michael Savage are a rarity in that their intuitive sense is coupled with a sharp, intellectual steel trap of a mind. Like ancient mariners who could navigate simply by looking at the stars, Savage sees the writing on the wall.

And then he says it’s crap. That’s all.Andrew T. Durham

Link:
    http://www.webcommentary.com/asp/Sho...ma&date=080302

Re: Radio Host Michael Savage Proven Right

i too am a fan. he said not to invade Iraq. he said, if we really needed to be at war with them then just use the nukes cause everybody in Iraq was not worth the loss of one of our marines. he keeps asking, why did we pay for these nuke weapons and pay everyday to guard and maintain them and can never use them. if somebody over there keeps yelling they are at war with us, then lets give them the war they want. lets "hear the B's buzzing !" the B-1, B-2, B-52. end war, end hostility, have peace, kill these nutty people that keep declaring war on us.

Waving wildly......yoohoo, another fan here!!! I love him!!!:
    Please dont lie, cheat or steal. The government doesnt
    like competition. :D

PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION.....ENFORCE OUR LAWS.:mad:

What are reparations? Making me pay
    for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
    who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
    something I didnt do and someone else would recieve a settlement
    for an injury they did not suffer.[/B]

By D.B.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    i too am a fan. he said not to invade Iraq. he said, if we really needed to be at war with them then just use the nukes cause everybody in Iraq was not worth the loss of one of our marines. he keeps asking, why did we pay for these nuke weapons and pay everyday to guard and maintain them and can never use them. if somebody over there keeps yelling they are at war with us, then lets give them the war they want. lets "hear the B's buzzing !" the B-1, B-2, B-52. end war, end hostility, have peace, kill these nutty people that keep declaring war on us.
    It's only OK when we massacre millions of innocent civilians, right mumbles? Hiroshima was fine, Dresden was fine, but if pretty much the same things were committed by anyone else, it's a horrific atrocity that will go down in history as one of the greatest acts of evil ever. Hamas launching Katyusha rockets into Israel is horrific, but it's perfectly ok if we nuke Iraq and turn every bodies' bones to ash. Your opinion on nuclear weapons will sure change quickly should China, a reformed Soviet Union, or a nuclear armed middle eastern country decides to blow us to shit when our government sticks its nose up someone's ass too far.

I'm not going to get involved with the Micheal Savage topic, even though it is what this thread is all about. I usually dislike veering off topic; I apologize, but it's obvious that I'm not going to change anyone's mind about him. Just keep in mind; there's plenty of people out there who rank him up there with Ann Coulter and Pat Robertson, which is not usually deemed an honor.
    Last edited by Blue Crab of PAIN!!!; 03-03-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Blue crab.....your right!

i am only interested in peace.

peace happens when the bad guys lose the the will or lose the ability to fight. then they become friends.

I will ever conduct war with a view to perfect an early success.

But, my dear sirs, when peace does come, you may call on me for any thing. Then will I share with you the last cracker, and watch with you to shield your homes and families against danger from every quarter.
    http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/sherm...n-atlanta.html

If there had been no Pearl Harbor, there would have been no
    Hiroshima. Horrific as it was, what were we supposed to do?
    Please dont lie, cheat or steal. The government doesnt
    like competition. :D

PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION.....ENFORCE OUR LAWS.:mad:

What are reparations? Making me pay
    for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
    who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
    something I didnt do and someone else would recieve a settlement
    for an injury they did not suffer.[/B]

By D.B.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! View Post
    It's only OK when we massacre millions of innocent civilians, right mumbles? Hiroshima was fine, Dresden was fine, but if pretty much the same things were committed by anyone else, it's a horrific atrocity that will go down in history as one of the greatest acts of evil ever. Hamas launching Katyusha rockets into Israel is horrific, but it's perfectly ok if we nuke Iraq and turn every bodies' bones to ash. Your opinion on nuclear weapons will sure change quickly should China, a reformed Soviet Union, or a nuclear armed middle eastern country decides to blow us to shit when our government sticks its nose up someone's ass too far.

I'm not going to get involved with the Micheal Savage topic, even though it is what this thread is all about. I usually dislike veering off topic; I apologize, but it's obvious that I'm not going to change anyone's mind about him. Just keep in mind; there's plenty of people out there who rank him up there with Ann Coulter and Pat Robertson, which is not usually deemed an honor.
    You've touched on an axiom common to the rhetoric of all of these right-wing Monkey psychopaths.

It's always one standard for them and another for everybody else. For them, hypocrisy is a religion.

The thing is: If you happen to be one of the "everybody else", that type of mentality doesn't make sense.

That's why we will never have any peace as long as these degenerate criminal bastards are allowed to exercise any power whatsoever.

We see this same principle at work everyday in the conduct of their idols, the Zio-Nazis.

For example: The Zio-Nazis demand that their victims "recognize" Israel. Yet, Israel refuses to reciprocate and recognize a Palestinian State.

Instead they keep annexing and colonizing stolen land while trying to portray themselves as the victims.

It's an absurd and disgusting farce.

And we have to pay for it in our own blood and treasure everyday, getting nothing in return but terror.

So, is it any surprise that Mumbles The Ass Clown and the other moron here agree with the deranged arch Zionist Psychopath, Michael Weiner (aka: "Savage"), and cheer his loony and ridiculous advocacy of Nuclear Genocide, all while posturing themselves as "the good guys"?

It just doesn't get any sicker or more idiotic.

Unfortunately, as long as these filthy vermin are allowed to roam free without - at least - getting the psychiatric treatment and rehabilitation they are so urgently in need of, we will see more of their disease spreading to those who, like they were, are intellectually unequipped to resist this virulent infection which goes after the brain cells first and progresses from there to the heart.

This is why, short of a quarantine, I advocate having them sterilized so they can't have any children.
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-04-2008 at 10:15 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

yes, instead of busses and planes of innocent civilians being blown up everyday for 100 years or 200 years or forever, i would burn atlanta, nuke hiroshima or most anything else to discourage the crazies. terrorism is not peace. peace is when the terrorist are dead or have given up and found honest work.

yes, instead of busses and planes of innocent civilians being blown up everyday for 100 years or 200 years or forever, i would burn atlanta, nuke hiroshima or most anything else to discourage the crazies. terrorism is not peace. peace is when the terrorist are dead or have given up and found honest work.
    Mumbles, only a right-wing psychotic imbecile could think they can kill, torture and terrorize their way out of terrorism. It doesn't work that way. It never has and it never will. The Zio-Nazi's futile attempts at this over the past 60 years should tell - even you - something. The only way out is to resolve the political and social issues that drive people to desperate measures.
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-04-2008 at 10:48 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Mumbles, only a right-wing psychotic imbecile could think they can kill, torture and terrorize their way to peace.It doesn't work that way. It never has and it never will. The Arabs futile attempts at this over the past 60 years should tell - even you - something. The only way out is to resolve the political and social issues that drive people to desperate measures.

so Dresden and Hamburg were unnecessary ? all we realy had to do was ask the germans, politely, to leave france and belgium and they would have ? and Saddam would have given back kuwaite if we just invited him for tea ?

again, i beg you, wake up. you will be a slave in the gulag unless the goodguys, US military, fight for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing...n_World_War_II

so Dresden and Hamburg were unnecessary ? all we realy had to do was ask the germans, politely, to leave france and belgium and they would have ? and Saddam would have given back kuwaite if we just invited him for tea ?

again, i beg you, wake up. you will be a slave in the gulag unless the goodguys, US military, fight for you.

Only Mumbles The Famous Ass Clown could pull an analogy like that out of his fat ass just like a fvcking rubber chicken. This is typical right-wing psycho-babble at its most abject level of ignorant hypocrisy and makes you want to vomit it's so stupid.

It's supposed to mean terrorism is justified as long as it's we - you know, "the good guys" - who are conducting the terrorist rampage at the time.

IN February of 1945, allied bombers killed up to 300,000 civilians in the bombing campaign of one of The World's most beautiful and historic European Medieval cities and a totally non-military target. In one ironic note, Dresden's only conceivable military target -- its railroad yards -- was ignored by Allied bombers. They were too busy concentrating on helpless old men, women and children.Clearly, a war crime if ever there was one which made the Nazis look like amateurs.

The death toll was staggering. The full extent of the Dresden Holocaust can be more readily grasped if one considers that well over 250,000 (perhaps as many as 500,000) persons died within a 14-hour period, whereas estimates of those who died at Hiroshima range from 90,000 to 140,000

In the last year of the war, Dresden had become a hospital town. During the previous night's massacre, heroic nurses had dragged thousands of crippled patients to the Elbe River while the low-flying American Mustangs machine-gunned the helpless patients.

Then, there was a three-hour pause between the first and second raids. The lull had been calculated to lure civilians from their shelters into the open again.

One eyewitness who survived told of seeing "young women carrying babies running up and down the streets, their dresses and hair on fire, screaming until they fell down, or the collapsing buildings fell on top of them."

This is Mumbles' idea of how the "good guys" operate. Any questions?

Some Victims Of The Dresden Bombing Raid
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-04-2008 at 07:57 PM.
    -- Winston Churchill

if the men you do not respect were not willing to risk their lives for you, your pretty tattooed ass would be a lampshade in a gulag somewhere.

FDR, Churchill, Truman did these things. Bush has refused to do things like this. But he is called the worse names. Again, i ask, how did you all get so bent ?
    Last edited by mumbles; 03-04-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Dresden, and Hiroshima for that matter, had very little military significance. It's one thing to bomb the shit out of a military base, it is quite another to incinerate everyone in a densely populated civilian area that had hardly any actual military importance. Dresden was among the most counter-productive moves taken by the western allies in WWII, it fed straight into the Nazi propaganda machine.

And mumbles, if you drop a nuclear bomb on the city, it will not bring peace. It will get more people to hate you and will breed even more terrorism.

if the men you do not respect were not willing to risk their lives for you, your pretty tattooed ass would be a lampshade in a gulag somewhere.

FDR, Churchill, Truman did these things. Bush has refused to do things like this. But he is called the worse names. Again, i ask, how did you all get so bent ?
    LOL.. Mumbles, you've been at the brain laundry for so long, you can't find your ass with a free pass.

Unlike you and your cowardly ilk, I don't spend my time cowering under the bed crapping my pants every time the Flying Monkey and his gang of thugs appear on TV with the latest BS "terrist" scare campaign designed to send twittering little douche bags like yourself running and crying for Big Brother to protect them. Get a grip man. You're a bloody disgrace. We had thousands of Nukes aimed at us for 50 years. All that blood and war mongering across the planet in foreign nations we had no business in didn't change that reality one iota. It only brought us closer to the brink of annihilation. But we never considered tossing out the Bill Of Rights and Constitution for protection until lately because of twittering little girls like you.

Real Americans would rather take their chances with the "terrists" and die with some class rather than support these goose stepping Monkey robots who signed up to be accessories to Bush's War Crimes. They're doing nothing but turning this country into a red white and blue version of the Soviet Union..which is what they and vermin like you are all about. They're sure as Hell not doing a goddamn thing for me.

And don't try to pull out some fatuous canard about WW II as a metaphor for Iraq-Nam. That's pure, unadulterated 150 proof bullsh!t. Germany declared war on us. Iraq did nothing to threaten Americans. The only relevance Saddam had was that he kept Al Qaeda out of Iraq.

Furthermore, The Bush Crime Gang has murdered an estimated 500,000 innocent civilians in Iraq-Nam for nothing. So take your pro-war lying drivel and shove it back up your fat ass. Guess who the Honored Guest Of State in Baghdad was this week, asshole. The President of Iran. That's right. And it's only costing us $3 Trillion Dollars and a whole lot more dead and maimed American Kids, you poor moron. Ha..ha..ha. How gullible can you get? See the definition of "Neo-Con" in Wikipedia. Maybe that'll help.

You know, Mumbles. Not everybody is as fvcking stupid and ill-informed as you are. So don't even try this sh!t with someone like me, motherfvcker. Save it for your fellow right-wing rodents to feed on when the lights and the heat go out for the last time and you can't even afford to fill up a stinking Kia to push across town for a can of beans from Walmart. My suggestion to you is try a little salt on one of those "support the troops" car magnets.
    Last edited by dchristie; 03-05-2008 at 12:12 AM.
    -- Winston Churchill