+ Reply to Thread

A complaint about the mods

Just knew that would get some attention :king22:

Just a reminder to be nice to your moderators no matter where you are.

Over the past few weeks you have seen one mod on strike and another on partial strike here.. I know I've gotten tons of pm's about it and Im sure the other mods have as well.

You have SEEN how much spam is generated in that little bit of time.. So instead of always complaining about what you DO see... Take a moment to say thanks now for what you DON'T see..

yes I've just spent a good two hours cleaning and feeling underappreciated : ..

Re: A complaint about the mods

:bunny: Thank You Very Much for ALL that ALL of you do in here!!! :bunny:

--->> Appreciated : here! :

juss my 2 cents worth
    Earn Extra Income Check it Out

:angel: vjv

just letting every one know thats I just put up a 'KISS MY ASS' thread up if anyone really wants to complain. (with the sloppy performance going down I don't blame ya)
    FORUM BEHAVE OR YOU'LL GET BANNED
    haha:crazy1:::judges::rasta::

the forum probably just wants attention, as usual(don't we all)
    they love having us on the forum but demographics show that members who use these forums are really stupid and sensitive and arrr ..
    they cant really deal with some one who is saying something that is beyond the mall perception of the world. *snort

hence the malfunction

As we aree not fit for the forum and the forum is not fit for the way it was really designed or the scheme of things as they see it.

take a note ouyt of my book.
    I've recently realized the error of my ways and no longer have a deep sexual fascination with Aleister Crowley. I also intend to stop being an extremely large bag of douche as I am currently only second to Tom Cruise. I'm going to leave and come back when I feel as though I and/or the forum has the capacity to behave.:
    Last edited by Paladine; 03-02-2008 at 04:02 AM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Hey Chap You Are Entitled To Contribute The Way You See Fit. All Have Opinions And We Do Get Picked On From Others That I Know And Feel Are Quite Incompetent .... They Put Us Down When They Are The Ones That Are Down Right Ignorant. I See That There Are People Who Join Scam And Start Posting Their Adds Here Of A Sexual Nature Or Manufacturing Goods, They Know That This Is Not The Place At Scam.com But They Never Get Evicted Off The Places They Post Their Rauchy Adds... I Wonder Why That Is? Well I Have Read Many Of Your Posts.... Highly Intelligent Is All I Have To Say About You.... But Way Back Then You Picked On Me And I Was Not Scamming Anyne, Just Showing People The Truths. That Is What These Forums Consist Mainly About... Telling The Truths. We Do Have Some Sourpusses On Here I Just Met A Woman On Here That Is A Real Sourpuss. Mahn Who Could Be Married To That Old Nut

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Good idea getting Crowley out of your head - he was insane, obviously.:rasta:
    Vasudeva

now i can see i clicked on the wrong post.... hahahahahhahahahahaa but paladine is now saying HE is a SHE... there are posts on here that PALADINE TOLD ME THAT HE IS A HE now the opposite... PALADINE PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AND oh welll must of been drinking PALADINE you drinking too much TEQUILA!!!!

. But Way Back Then You Picked On Me And I Was Not Scamming Anyne, Just Showing People The Truths. That Is What These Forums Consist Mainly About... Telling The Truths.
    Your first impression sucked

Good idea getting Crowley out of your head - he was insane, obviously.
    Curse not the water for the bucket that cannot hold it.
    he was too much high maintenance for me, I think he requires an I.Q. of 150+ because that is what I have and I still struggle with some of the concepts after 15 years. Oh, wait 150+ is how much change I have in my pocket never mind.

i find one of Crowley's greatest virtues is that he often refuses to give simple answers and at times is honest enough to plainly contradict himself. he can revolt and inspire, confuse, bedazzle and bore on the same page. personally i think that the most interesting teachers of philosophy teach this way: they encourage their audience to explore ideas and pose questions rather than give you answers. while his works contain a wealth of practical techniques, they are more a description of his own process over time than his statement of objective fact... more Picasso than Darwin. i know there are people who prefer there magick presented text book cut and dried but it often seems to me that they've missed the point of the Mysteries. Crowley isn't the be all and end all of magic but, for better or worst, he did play an important role in "modernising" the occult.

How do you express The Incommunicable?

Crowley has done much to initiate us into the work of the symbols/keys he employs, for the purpose of illustrating a subtle and most powerful secret in nature.

A nature who's process is incommunicable, but can be exchanged through a symbolic lineage.

In my opinion, you really wont begin to understand such things without at first dedicating yourself to the rituals: Star Ruby, Liber Resh, Star Sapphire, Liber Samekh and others.

That it may even take years upon years for you to even begin to understand him, and then only after hard-won achievement incredibly dedicated to the practice of this Art.

If you persist, you will achieve it.

If you decline, you will not.

Simple is, as Simple does.

He was a stargate opener...Crowley's work opened up the veritable gates of heaven & hell for me personally. But then, I am not one who expects some sort of godlike perfection from people acting as my mentor. Crowley was about as human as it gets and he made no bones about it...the guy was a mess...

and none of it has very much to do with anything. I realized the only way to really "follow" AC's standard is to become your own person and quit expecting him to lead your ass to godhead. neither by example nor by exact instruction can he accomplish this. what he accomplished, in the place & time he accomplished it served to set ten thousand balls in motion and they are still in motion today.

I remember when I first read AC, I couldn't make heads nor tails of it. Confused the hell out of me. But when I started looking at if from different angles and "thinking outside the box", it started making sense. Part of that was because so many people had built him up as some all-knowing guru. That probably spoiled it for me. And I will admit that he opened numerous doors that would probably still be closed if he hadn't worked on his great work.

Jesus was also a stargate opener. (he opened the path fopr others to follow)

anyway I think I lost interest..

Crowley's not so damn hard...you just have to know how to read in tongues..his gibberish has survived down to the present and is still driving people cookoo just for reading it...what an experience an initiation.

By the time he starts to make sense you’ll be somebody new!

I said I’m totally not boyfriend material. You need a nice guy who will buy you flowers and tell you how great you look. Hey, that goat over there looks perfect for you.

9 months later moonchild ( G.W Bush) was born
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.