+ Reply to Thread

Target Capital Ltd. (anyone?)

ok, i almost felt for it. on the application they asked for my bnk acc. but boy, i was so excited. one of the many emails that me and Lois Dodge (Human Resources Manager) had an extension for her email as theswiftnetwork.com. i went to that website and it looks very weird.

anyways, here is the first email that i got from them that made me very excited: "Target Capital Limited"

Phone: +44-203-239-6992

5-7 Cranwood Street,

LONDON, EC1V 9EE, UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Igor,

Thanks for your interest in open vacancy.

I'm Lois Dodge from Hiring Department Target Capital Limited.

First of all, it's a real job and no need to invest your own money to get started.

Also it is not related with checks processing.

Target Capital is an investment company that has interests in USA, Canada, Australia, several European and Asiatic countries. We offer alternative and fast investment opportunities for independent investors including Third World countries high risk investments. Since the establishment of its network service system the purpose of our company is to explore and find new commodities, stock, medical, scientific and technical developments all over the world. We help raise capital for new projects, which will bring high rate of return on investment and help such projects reach success.

We are glad to offer you the Regional Manager position. The job qualification does not demand any complicated and particular knowledge, great amount of time or effort and doesn't require any investments.

Job Requirements:

-You are a resident of the USA only

-More than 21 years old

-PC, e-mail and the Internet skills

-Internet access and phone number where you can be reached at any time

-An ability to reply promptly to the e-mails every day

-An existing bank account or ability to open the bank account to receive payments

-Prior experience in the financial sphere is welcome

-Working hours: 9.00AM 1.00 PM Monday Saturday*

*It is not required to work every Saturday.

The promising candidate on this position has to possess competent and reliable approach to the performance of supplied tasks, to seek the best ways for fastest and perfect implementation of the current task, to be constantly available for contact during the working hours and to strictly follow essential instructions.

Payment:

You may count on $2500 as a monthly salary plus 5% commission from each transfer.

The business accounts opened on a business name owners get $3500 monthly and the same 5% commission, but the average transfer amount is bigger.

You'll get your salary and commissions as a wire transfer approximately twice a month.

Target Capital will reimburse all transfer related fees.

The average transfer amount is $3000-8000. It are expected 1-2 transfers a week. For the business account opened on a business name it is $9000-20000.

You will be able to get $3100 - $5700 a month depending on transfers' amounts. That is in case you are using a personal account. In case of business account opened on a business name it is $5300-11500 monthly.

According to the statistics 98% of the Target Capital Regional Managers which have worked for less than six months are completely satisfied with their salaries and would like to pass the further training for improvement of professional skills in our institutional facilities and advance in their careers. The management of the Target Capital is aiming on the constant expansion of the corporation in order to control the maximum part of the financial services market. You are given an opportunity to make a first step to your successful future today!

Each employee occupying the Regional Manager position receives a social package which is provided after successful probationary period (30 days). The social package includes:

- Stock options

- Child-care subsidies

- Educational assistance and professional development programs

Also you will be able to enjoy such advantages:

- Long term credit up to 8 years period

- Training on the improvement of professional skills in the international educational organizations

- Participation in incentive bonus programs

- Limitless opportunities for career growth

The source of success of the Target Capital business is located in comprehensive and individual approach to every client in contrary to the wide-spread corporative business model of mass standard services. During the transactions our clients appreciate the reliable protection of their funds therefore we do all possible to provide perfect service to eradicate any risk while completing online transactions.

The responsibility (duties) of the Regional Manager includes the following:

- Holding and supporting a local business with the bank account

- Reception and processing of payments

- Managing cash flows

- Creating reports

- Providing support to our clients

- Following the instructions of the Company

You don't have to find clients.

The normal business day consists of following activities:

-checking the balance of your account (2-3 times a day)

-calling the bank

-visiting the banks to make withdrawals or transfers

-writing reports

-answering rare client's calls (few times a month)

That doesn't mean that each day requires all of the activities above.

Please study the working process description:

1. After all legal forms are signed between our company and client, the investment funds will be transferred to your bank account.

2. You will be notified by e-mail or by phone about a certain payment beforehand.

3. As soon as the money is ready for further operations (call your bank) you will have to visit your local brunch and follow the instructions provided beforehand. Make sure to have your Identification Card with you.

4. You will have to transfer the funds through the payment system chosen by a client. Target Capital pays all transfer related fees. Also you will be supplied with detailed instructions beforehand.

5. Each transfer has to be made the same day you get it. Investments should be placed on the Market without any delay. As soon as the transfer is made, you will have to email the transfer report which form you will be able to find in the transfer instructions.

Security Exchange Commission reviews all transfers.

To start the job you have to fill out the application and the agreement which you can find in attachment and send the documents with your e-mail reply*. The documents should be filled out with typed symbols. Also it is required to send a copy of the document containing your photo (DL or other).

*Attention! The replies without the filled out application are not considered! The application should be sent as .doc file.

If you are interested in the given vacancy or if you have questions please reply to this e-mail and we will send all necessary information.

We sincerely hope to see you as a member of the Target Capital team!

Lois Dodge,

Human Resources Manager

------------------------------------------------------------------------

it came with 2 attachments for an aggreement and the application.

and they called me like 3 times from an unknown phone number asking if i was "ready to receive the transfers".
    weird.. anyways, the company is Target Capital Ltd. and its affiliated with The Swift Network.

it's a scam, rite?

Re: Target Capital Ltd. (anyone?)

it's a SCAM, rite?
    Rite. Payment Processing Scam.

is it new? i have never heard of them..

Very old. Probably most popular one of Nigerian 419 scams.

seems to be a payment processing scam

I just got this same email! :frustrated: Has anyone been able to verify or deny its validity? I was even thinking of opening a bank account in my business name which really has no risk just to see how this would play out.

:zx11pissed:I received the same email from careerbuilder and thought it might be legit because it came from them. I was shocked to see that it is not a real company. I found it pretty leary, and you are right the website does look wierd. Besides I don't trust any company that only has contact OVERSEAS. This can be a real scam indication.

They seem to be incorporated...I too have received some of the same emails...only claiming to be from Career Builder. Not too keen on giving my acct info...anyway the little bit of research i did returned the link below...check it out!

http://www.ukdata.com/company-credit...L-LIMITED.html

If anyone finds anymore anymore info email me at diknox00atMsn.com:bah:

I received the same email from careerbuilder. I replied back to Lois Dodge. They said they were in the UK and the website is: THESWIFTNETWORK.COM which I see was created on 2008-01-11 :zx11pissed: Probably for this scam. My 1st email was form a gmail account and the second from theswiftnetwork.com. I think its a scam.:2gunsfiring_v1:

i thought it was legit for the same reason as you guys, but instead of careerbuilder, it came from monster itself.

let me know if any of you guys starts receiving the private phone calls.

I had a friend in Paris and checked out the address of Target Capital and the office building and Company name is on the buidling...this looked to good to be true. I should have listened to my inner self.

I also got this email thinking it was from Monster/CareerBuilder. My first email was also from the same person and I replied to the email asking for more info and this is what I got...I think its a scam!

Regional Manager Position
    Thanks for your interest in Regional Manager position.

Business day activities:
    - Checking the balance of your account (2-3 times a day)
    - Calling the bank
    - Visiting the banks to make withdrawals or transfers
    - Answering emails/phone call from our Company - Writing reports 3 times a day as per request

Payment:
    Your basic salary will equal $30 per hour +$2500/mo (5.5% commission per each received transfer + $2500/mo for managers with corporate/business account). You'll get your payment as a wire transfer approximately once a week.
    NOTE: The hourly payment is paid approximately once a week. The average transfer amount is $2000-8000. So you will get $3100 - $11200 a month depending on transfers' amounts and type of your account.
    You have to count hours spent performing transfers and tasks only. There are very few working hours until the trial transfer is accomplished. You have to count working hours since the first transfer is on your account. AXA Invest will reimburse all transfer related fees.

Please study the working process description:

1. After all legal forms are signed between our company and client, the investment funds will be transferred to your bank account.
    2. You are notified (by e-mail or by phone) about a certain payment with your bank account. Also you will be supplied with detailed instructions beforehand.
    3. You have to apply to any branch of your bank and withdraw the money from your account. Take care to have your Identification Card and the mobile phone with you.
    4. You will have to transfer the funds through the payment system chosen by a client. AXA Invest pays all transfer related fees.
    5. As soon as the transfer is made, you will have to email the transfer report which form you will be able to find in the transfer instructions.
    Remember! The investment world depends on time very much, so all operations must be completed within 1-2 hours. All information is regulated in the USA by the Financial Services Authority. Security Exchange Commission reviews all transfers

To start working you should:

1. Fill out application and resend it via fax/email
    2. Fill out agreement and resend it via fax/email
    3. Resend ID/DL scan via email as attachment/fax
    You should fill out all documents correctly and resend via fax/email to start working.
    As soon as we receive them you will start in 3-5 business days.
    IMPORTANT! Our Company will not review the letters without Contract and Application.
    You should fill out all documents correctly and resend via fax/email to start working.
    As soon as we receive them you will start in 3-5 business days.

Yours faithfully,
    Steve Dickson
    Chief Manager

You are receiving this employment opportunity email because you uploaded your resume on CareerBuilder.
    If your employment status has changed or you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can update your privacy and communication preferences from your resume by logging onto CareerBuilder.com:
    http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/emails/emailsubcenter.aspx

Or you can Block this employer from viewing your resume and sending you candidate emails.

This email was sent from Account ID ALRR6OCV04XQPXKVUFG and by this logged in User U6YQ9TNZ15ZAL37FZ6C
    DISCLAIMER
    The content of this email has been reviewed and approved by CareerBuilder. This email is intended for the use of the individual address named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorised and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

I got the same one... SCAM. I thanked them for replying to my "hesitation" over the misspelling of their name in the GMAIL account (to which they corrected in reply) and that I'm glad they responded because I logged their I.P. address and not to go anywhere as I have forwarded it to Target Co and the proper authorites in their area. :D:judges: