+ Reply to Thread

Julie Schaffer runs a DIET PILL SCAM

Julie Schaffer sold me some diet pills. The first time she sold me a few. Once I figured out they worked, I bought more. The second package never got here. She cashed my checks and TRIED TO VANISH! Thing is, I'm going after this girl...you are going to see the entire thing on TV...

Here are a few of our letters below...

I know youíre busy, so Iíll (try to) be brief. I thought of an easier way for you to send - you can use your online bank account to send payments, so your bank sends a check (which is different than a personal check Ė itís a bank check). If you did it that way, the check is like a certified check or money order because the bank debits your account when cutting the check. That way you donít have to hassle with going to the bank/post office, etc. and I'd know that the check is "good" when I got it. Whatever method you choose, youíll need my physical address since I canít accept electronic transfers, so to be efficient Iím giving you my info here:

Julie Schaffer
    5493 Werk Road
    Cincinnati, OH 45248
    Phone: 513-236-3409

Itís up to you how you want to do this. Please email (or call) to let me know that you still want to follow through. If youíve changed your mind, itís no biggie Ė just let me know so I can make arrangements with someone else. I donít mind waiting for you, I just want to be sure that youíre still ďthe oneĒ for me. J

Thanks Ted!
    Jewels

----- Original Message ----
    Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 11:38:46 AM
    Subject: Re: Hi Ted - it's Jewels/iloved1988

I sent a message last Friday, but it was too wordy so you probably didn't read it all (sorry). In summary - I can't use PayPal OR Google Checkout anymore - I've been "blacklisted"- apparently the electronics business wasn't a very good cover. Also, I'm not familiar with Bank of America - I use a local bank in Cincinnati.

I am okay with you sending me either a money order or check as long as it is by USPS Priority Mail or another delivery method with tracking - that way we both know the status of your money. Then I will send the package to you by Priority Mail so again we both know the status of the delivery. Only thing - if it's a check, I think there will be a certain number of days to wait until your funds are verified as cleared through your account. I know you're not dishonest and vice versa, but it's better that we play it safe, right? Pam (the lady who bought the one bottle) sent me a money order, so I sent her package out right away and that worked out great, but I'm okay with accepting a check from you.

Anyway, I'm going to keep this message brief. Just let me know what you want to do or if you have other suggestions. If you prefer talking, you can call me at 513-236-3409 - same # as before.

Thanks,
    Jewels :-)

----- Original Message ----
    To: J Schaffer
    Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:16:48 AM
    Subject: Re: Hi Ted - it's Jewels/iloved1988

I just read through your messages from last week. I was in too much of a rush replying to you on Friday - I didn't catch that you were talking about 2 pmts. of $999! I only have 8 bottles, so the cost is $1,600 - not $1,998!

In answer to your questions: I have 5 bottles of Xenadrine and 3 bottles of Metabolift. I think you bought both of those before, but if you have questions about either let me know. Finally, this is to confirm my contact info.:

Name: Julie Schaffer
    Address: 5493 Werk Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45248

I think that covers everything. Let me know if you have any other questions, etc. Also, don't forget to let me know when the pmts. go out - I have a bad (lazy) habit of not getting the mail for a week or two at a time since it's mostly just junk, and I doubt you'd be pleased waiting around like that!

"Talk" at ya soon!
    Jewels :-)
    Last edited by ikeaiscool; 02-27-2008 at 09:39 AM.