+ Reply to Thread

sun spots on your skin .. cures...

The extract from eggplants and other things they have found a cure for people with sun spots and other cancers. You can read the article here and a place to buy it is also online. it is called BEC5 I dont know the correct if www or the http so try both. www.cureaderm-bec5.com this is just an article about the cure. or http://www.curaderm-bec5.com You will have to find the page online as to where they sell it. but this will become handy to get rid of sun spots and the ker something that crusty hard like wart they say this gets rid of it.

Re: sun spots on your skin .. cures...

Hard crusty spots it works on they say, they show you and explain it all in details.

The best cure for sunspots is keep out of the sun. I must admit I dont hardly see the sun and its always bloody cold, but hey, I dont have sunspots. Try it, it works. Have a holiday in Scotland, where the sun never breaks through the earths ozone layer.lol

Just think, this article is for people who have spent years and years and years in the sun. Not all, but people will get the damaging effects from the sun, they get those hard growths that will form on the skin, Keratois, I think it is called and I can have the spelling written down incorrectly. These are called SUN SPOTS, they can mar of the skin, and people want a way to get rid them and may not have a skin doctor to go to or have the health insurance to afford it. So they are selling this creme for it. Also they say, this creme is good for people who have developed SKIN CANCER. So your note to my article did not make much sense. Millions of people have this problem from working and having their skin exposed to the sun and NEED to KNOW there is something out there to HELP THEM.

I googled to find more Curaderm and was surprised to see all kinds of negative stuff about it. I've use it for four years to remove age spots, keratosis, or anything else that comes on my hands, forehead or face. It's not for the faint-of-heart as it does sting after a few days, but it's amazing at getting rid of spots and not leaving a scar. Wow. Great stuff.

Generally White spots on skin are common in people who suffer from autoimmune diseases. I use sun and your skin medicine only for six month, It remove age spots or anything else that comes on my hands, forehead or face it gives very good results to my skin. Before using any of the treatments it is better to consult a dermatologist and confirm the symptoms.