+ Reply to Thread

instant million dollar winner

has any one heard of actual tr 7 or TRV NETWORK or tsrVISION. tv they say i have won 2.1 million dollars

Re: instant million dollar winner

yes my fiancee' got a letter saying he won 2,160,000 on tsrvision.tv asking for 34.99 for subject data fee ...we have not sent anything off because he never entered for this and doesnt seem right .

Quote Originally Posted by emilyandrandy View Post
    yes my fiancee' got a letter saying he won 2,160,000 on tsrvision.tv asking for 34.99 for subject data fee ...we have not sent anything off because he never entered for this and doesnt seem right .
    100% scam.

You did not win anything, the only "winner" here is the scammer when you send him your hard-earned cash via Western Union or moneygram.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever

You could post up the email address and the emails themselves that the scammer is using, it will help make your post more googlable for other suspicious potential victims to find when looking for information. Then delete and block that scammer. Don't bother to tell him that you know he is a scammer, it isn't worth your effort. He has one job in life, convincing victims to send him their hard-earned cash.

Whenever suspicious or just plain curious, google everything, names used, companies mentioned, phone numbers given, all email addresses, even sentences from the emails as you might be unpleasantly surprised at what you find already posted online. You can also post/ask here and every scam-warner-fraud-watching site you can find before taking a chance and losing money to a scammer.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

i have recieved a letter today stating i won two million six hundred thousand from actual tr 7 or trvnetwork or perhaps tsrVision.TV not really clear on there paperwork .has anyone any advise ?

It appears many of us received the same letter through trvision.tv. It's a scam. We can't all be $2,160,000 winners. Don't send them your money. There's another one out there asking for $19.99 for $1,400,000 prize from Data Release Division.