+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Liberty International-a Wannabe ACN and 5Linx

I came across a meeting for this network marketing company called Liberty International. They think they're better than ACN or 5Linx when the only products they have are VoIP and videophones. The only thing they have over ACN or 5Linx is a comp plan where you can make money faster. I don't see it lasting. They were talking about L.A. and the rest of Southern California being untapped. I was laughing inside. ACN and 5LINX are the only network marketing telecommunications companies that have those areas.

Their website is crappy too.
    Last edited by MARKVI; 02-24-2008 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Title Change

visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank

Re: Liberty International-a Wannabe ACN and 5Linx

And to top it off their founder is Randy Jeffers - the founder of Destiny Intl - one of the biggest pyramid cases in MLM history. The reason Destiny (and many other of Jeffers' programs) was shut down was because of their illegal comp plan - the exact same one they have now.

Just to clarify, this company is not to be confused with LLI (Liberty LEAGUE intl.).

Stay as far away from this one as you can!

:
    Finally, a realistic home business that brings real value to consumers!
    Ask us how to earn FREE wireless service for life! Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by visionteam View Post
    And to top it off their founder is Randy Jeffers - the founder of Destiny Intl - one of the biggest pyramid cases in MLM history. The reason Destiny (and many other of Jeffers' programs) was shut down was because of their illegal comp plan - the exact same one they have now.

Just to clarify, this company is not to be confused with LLI (Liberty LEAGUE intl.).

Stay as far away from this one as you can!

:
    What makes Liberty International's comp Plan Illegal?

visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by newguy1234 View Post
    What makes Liberty International's comp Plan Illegal?

Their "7 profit centers" as well as many other aspects of their plan (do a Google search for Destiny International and why they were shut down and then compare it to this - you'll see that it's identical). This is what Jeffers does, he starts one program, it gets shut down, so he goes out and starts another that's the same thing under a different name. When Destiny International was shut down he started something called "Rennasaince Telecom", then it too was shut down. Then he started this.

What I see that the AGs have a problem with in their comp plan is there really is no required sale of products or services to trigger income. For instance, the only thing someone needs to do to be qualified to earn income is pay the fee to join the company (over $1,500). Now, they claim that the fee includes things like their back office and website, but that hardly qualifies as selling actual products. For instance, in my comp plan I need 20 customers to be qualified to earn all the income my company has to offer. A certain percentage of those have to come from outside my home. In Liberty, all they want people to do is pay the fee to join. This is the problem that all of Jeffers companies ran into.

Their "7 profit centers" as well as many other aspects of their plan (do a Google search for Destiny International and why they were shut down and then compare it to this - you'll see that it's identical). This is what Jeffers does, he starts one program, it gets shut down, so he goes out and starts another that's the same thing under a different name. When Destiny International was shut down he started something called "Rennasaince Telecom", then it too was shut down. Then he started this.

What I see that the AGs have a problem with in their comp plan is there really is no required sale of products or services to trigger income. For instance, the only thing someone needs to do to be qualified to earn income is pay the fee to join the company (over $1,500). Now, they claim that the fee includes things like their back office and website, but that hardly qualifies as selling actual products. For instance, in my comp plan I need 20 customers to be qualified to earn all the income my company has to offer. A certain percentage of those have to come from outside my home. In Liberty, all they want people to do is pay the fee to join. This is the problem that all of Jeffers companies ran into.
    Yep, I looked it up. NOT GOOD. Wow this guy has some balls.

I have a friend looking into it and when I saw the website. It was very unprofessional and looked like something was off.

Thanks!

I get a kick how on their corporate website they (he/Jeffers) talks about how their company doesn't need an actual corporate office, but instead they have a "virtual" headquarters with rep support scattered throughout the country. This is code for "we can't afford an actual building so we're being run out of our founders home." The truly hilarious part is the address for the "legal" department of their company is actually Randy Jeffers' personal P.O. Box. See for yourself. Go to their corporate webste and click on the "About the Founder" section. If you look at the very bottom you'll see an actual link to Jeffers' own website (that's right - this guy is actually recruiting people personally). Then click on the About Us link and you'll see that Randy's P.O. Box is the exact same one that they have on the corporate website for the legal dept. Very sad.

I also got a kick out of all the technical information they provide about the building that hosts their websites. They make it sound like the own this 80,000 square foot facility, when it's simply the company they're probably paying $25 a month to to host their company server. The truly sad part is good people are getting sucked into this. Jeffers has a way of infiltrating churches and usually will suck in a Pastor who eventually will bring in a bunch of their congregation. It's spreading fast in Southern CA in the Latino/Church community.

Yep, I looked it up. NOT GOOD. Wow this guy has some balls.

I have a friend looking into it and when I saw the website. It was very unprofessional and looked like something was off.

Thanks!

Time to update your compare sites ben, make sure you information is accurate.
    build a large business, try the network marketing vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by April47 View Post
    Frankly, though, I'd rather stop discussing ACN.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Q: How many RTAs does it take to book a cruise for a family of four?

A: 25: 1 to book the trip and 24 to pay fees to support the people at the top of the pyramid!
    :clown:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by RVPMatt; 02-29-2008 at 02:17 AM.

Ben isn't big on being accurate....at least when it's in his favor. It's been four years now and Ben just cannot seem to read a compensation plan accurately.

I wonder if Ben tells his prospects that the LYA income guarantee involves a person being required to contact over 50+ personal contacts to qualify?

WHAT KIND OF GUARANTEE IS THAT?!?

Talk about useless. Anyone who contacts 50+ people will make way more than $2,000 for sure.....at least in my comp plan they will.

Quote Originally Posted by freeyourlife View Post
    Time to update your compare sites ben, make sure you information is accurate.

Wow, what relevant posts to this topic!

Actually Matt, I tell people in every presentation that a person must agree to handing out 25 magazines per month for 6 consecutive months to qualify for the income guarantee. That's 1 person per day 5 days per week. Shouldn't take more than 1 hour per day to do that so it looks reasonable to me. So after 6 months they should have talked to 150 people minimum. We have the income guarantee because we know if a person does this they will have A LOT more $2,000 in income. The entire point is to eliminate all the excuses. No one can ever say that "I tried it and it didn't work." We guarantee it will if you follow a simple system for just 6 months.

We also tell people in all of our presentations and the $2,000 income guarantee handout that our magazines cost $1.99 each and come in packs of $25 so their system will cost $50 per month. $50 per month for 6 months = $300. $300 to make a guaranteed $2,000 seems very reasonable to me. How much was ACN charging for their magazines? $4.95 each?

It doesn't matter, you won't respond anyway with a relevant response, because you only see what you want to see. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by RVPMatt View Post
    Ben isn't big on being accurate....at least when it's in his favor. It's been four years now and Ben just cannot seem to read a compensation plan accurately.

I wonder if Ben tells his prospects that the LYA income guarantee involves a person being required to contact over 50+ personal contacts to qualify?

WHAT KIND OF GUARANTEE IS THAT?!?

Talk about useless. Anyone who contacts 50+ people will make way more than $2,000 for sure.....at least in my comp plan they will.

How much was ACN charging for their magazines? $4.95 each?
    Success From Home there buddy, not some throw together magazine made by my company to make money. Big Big difference. Nice attempt to compare though, you seem to be good at comparing ROFL. Our new dvd is light years ahead of anything else in the industry as well.

I recommend you adjust your sites, wouldn't want something bad to happen out of it. At least get up to speed on whats new, and TRUE.

A: 25: 1 to book the trip and 24 to pay fees to support the people at the top of the pyramid!

Quote Originally Posted by freeyourlife View Post
    Success From Home there buddy, not some throw together magazine made by my company to make money. Big Big difference. Nice attempt to compare though, you seem to be good at comparing ROFL. Our new dvd is light years ahead of anything else in the industry as well.

I recommend you adjust your sites, wouldn't want something bad to happen out of it. At least get up to speed on whats new, and TRUE.
    isnt this supposed to be a thread about liberty international.

go to YTB to discuss that.

people are on this thread to get the lowdown on liberty's recruiting scheme... not ytb's $2000 gaurantee.

oh by the way. i was in ytb and build a team of 200 in 3 months.

my residual check was like 5 bucks. that is a bad long term deal. good company just not a good deal.

isnt this supposed to be a thread about liberty international.

go to YTB to discuss that.

people are on this thread to get the lowdown on liberty's recruiting scheme... not ytb's $2000 gaurantee.

oh by the way. i was in ytb and build a team of 200 in 3 months.

my residual check was like 5 bucks. that is a bad long term deal. good company just not a good deal.
    Who the hell is talking about ytb?

you have a point, newguy1234. But, it's not YTB. visionteam is talking about Lightyear Alliance. "The entire point is to eliminate all the excuses. No one can ever say that "I tried it and it didn't work."" I think sums it up as precise as can be. BTW, Ben, I'm mailing a handful of mine out tomorrow. Had some road blocks lately but ready to get back on my feet. Got a handful of VoIP customers lined up too. And, setting up an appointment with a lady, for a business presentation, John and I had spoken to. Left you a voice mail, give me a call. Thanks in advance. Lastly, LYAVOIP told me there was some things coming, especially last night? Had something important come up last night. Wasn't able to attend the webinar. Mind PMing me the announcement? Again, thanks in advance.

======= END ======= END ======= END ======= END
    Last edited by NtWRKR; 02-29-2008 at 07:09 PM.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" -Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by NtWRKR View Post
    you have a point, newguy1234. But, it's not YTB. visionteam is talking about Lightyear Alliance. "The entire point is to eliminate all the excuses. No one can ever say that "I tried it and it didn't work."" I think sums it up as precise as can be. BTW, Ben, I'm mailing a handful of mine out tomorrow. Had some road blocks lately but ready to get back on my feet. Got a handful of VoIP customers lined up too. And, setting up an appointment with a lady, for a business presentation, John and I had spoken to. Left you a voice mail, give me a call. Thanks in advance. Lastly, LYAVOIP told me there was some things coming, especially last night? Had something important come up last night. Wasn't able to attend the webinar. Mind PMing me the announcement? Again, thanks in advance.

======= END ======= END ======= END ======= END
    Oh, ahh not YTB. duh. My fault.

YTB did the SAME thing with the SFH mags and a income gaurantee.

I know how it works and it is great when a company does it.

The problem is... believe it or not. 98 percent of people out there dont have the money to buy the magazines...

It is tough to duplicate.

The deal should be sexy enough without magazines...

Wow, what relevant posts to this topic!

Actually Matt, I tell people in every presentation that a person must agree to handing out 25 magazines per month for 6 consecutive months to qualify for the income guarantee. That's 1 person per day 5 days per week. Shouldn't take more than 1 hour per day to do that so it looks reasonable to me. So after 6 months they should have talked to 150 people minimum. We have the income guarantee because we know if a person does this they will have A LOT more $2,000 in income. The entire point is to eliminate all the excuses. No one can ever say that "I tried it and it didn't work." We guarantee it will if you follow a simple system for just 6 months.

We also tell people in all of our presentations and the $2,000 income guarantee handout that our magazines cost $1.99 each and come in packs of $25 so their system will cost $50 per month. $50 per month for 6 months = $300. $300 to make a guaranteed $2,000 seems very reasonable to me. How much was ACN charging for their magazines? $4.95 each?

It doesn't matter, you won't respond anyway with a relevant response, because you only see what you want to see. Next.

BEN good luck with the NEW PRODUCT launch for lya

Energy Drink

Should be interesting to see how its recieved giving lya is a telecom mlm.