+ Reply to Thread

Global Pension Insurance Trust

G´day folks!

This is to inform You that Global Pension Insurance Trust is nothing but a fraud attempt.

First of all, there is nothing called Global Pension Insurance Trust (GPIT). The owner´s excuse is "I got wrong information about the name. It´s all about Global Pension Plan"!

Quite interesting that he could get the name "wrong". He has had several conference calls concerning the program and it is absolutely incredible that he didn´t know about GPP´s real name. On the other hand it is verified by GPP that the owner of GPIT is NOT a member of GPP. So the question is: What the heck have the GPIT members been paying to? Certainly not to GPIT and definitely not to GPP!
    So there is a single person in Norfolk, Virginia who is raking in money from people all over the world and all these people get nothing in return.
    If that isn´t a scam then please explain what a scam is!

If we have any GPIT members in here, please send me a PM and we will make sure that this GPIT scammer pay us back or otherwise he has a few things to explain for the local police authorities.

"Terminator"

Re: Global Pension Insurance Trust

hello, i have been reading about scams under mortgage scams and just thought i would look at this one since it has the word global in it and i am in an investment program called Global One Assest Protection Services... which i believe is attached or partially involved with GPP..do you think GPP is a legite program and does it work? have you heard of anyone getting their payout from it? A Gary Klaucke is the head guy in this program and wondering if you have heard of him or anything like CSI that he was also involved in ??
    Sincerely, fish

To "Fishstory",

Global One Assets Protection Services is not connected to Global Pension Plan. Not that we know of anyway. GPP is a RPP (Reverse Pension Plan) and works completely different in comparison to Global One. Whether GPP is legit or not....well, who can tell? The program is still open to the public and they have told the members to wait for the final instructions.

CSI and that guy Gary Klaucke has been discussed in some forums and it looks like that program has put itself into some trouble.

Just a few words concerning Global Pension Insurance Trust as well. Members in GPP that also signed up for GPIT, you can send an email to GPIT and ask for a refund. It´s been verified by the person in charge for the program. If you don´t have the email address then you have to send me a PM and I provide you the right address.

Dear Terminator,
    Thank you for responding to my questions...the program that I am in was called Global-One Assest Protection Serv LLC, but now has changed to Global One Financial ManagementLLC
    which Gary Klaucke is the main guy, and is supposed to be the sponsor, for around 700 people, that are all invested in GPP or as you say RPP...all to do with insurance policies. We have been waiting for our payouts for awhile now but seems Homeland Security is holding that up. Evidently Gary was involved in the CSI scam, and mr mike barnett died and all the funds were in his estate ...so alot of people lost their money, so Gary got into this program so those people could get their money back..some think it is just another scam and some still have faith that it will work out..so what I would like to know is GPP or RPP a legit venture..have you ever heard of it paying out like they say...other info I know of is that this is the first time it has been attempted in the USA, but has been around for about 8 years. Any info regarding GPP or RPP would be helpful..a website etc., maybe I should of sent you a PM regarding this..or you can reply in that manner....
    Sincerely,
    Fishstory

To Fishstory,

I need to clarify one thing. RPP is NOT a separate program. It means Reverse Pension Plan and can be any program at all within this arena. There are quite a few of them out there at the moment. GPP, World Pension Fund, Imperia Invest, Mega Pension Plan well, you name it. I have actually heard of only ONE that has paid out. That one was operating in private, no flashy websites or internet connections, and it was running for 9 years before it recently paid out. These RPPs popped up for a short time on the internet about 10 years ago but as far as I know they were all SCAMS. Noone can really tell whether the ones that are "live on stage" at the moment are going to deliver what they promise or not. Personally I wouldn´t count on it until the money is at the bank account.
    I can´t really stop you from joining any of these RPPs but don´t be too surprised if they disappear with your money. On the other hand, if they deliver, that would be absolutely rock on. I take it as some sort of gamble. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Happy Easter,

Terminator

Dear Terminator,
    Thank you for your input. I have no idea which one we all are involved in and can only wait and see what happens..I've seen some of the ones you mentioned on the internet and yes all of life is a gamble..I will really be surprised if it comes thru but will be rockin all over the place if it does...I would love to prove myself wrong. Again thank you and I will let you know the outcome if it ever happens...
    And a Happy Easter to you too,
    Fishstoroy

Please... do some research. ALL pension plans are nothing but scams. NONE has ever paid out. How gullible do you have to be to think that they could pay out?

Pension plans:
    In the last several years, there have been a rash of “Reverse Pension” plan programs surfacing all over the place online. Are they real or just another scam? Are RPPs the “prime bank” scams of the 21st century that plagued us during the 90s? First we will define the familiar spiel in what these programs state they are and what the current facts are. You will have to decide if the risk and reward are worth taking.This is how the majority of the programs say how it works.
    For a small membership fee, usually between $35 - $50, you have the opportunity to receive between $55,000 to $100K+ dollars in return. How you ask? It is through some private investor, venture capitalist or Trust partner that works with an insurance company. Your small fee is just a membership fee for the administrator (website) that brings this program forward. At the completion of the sign up process, anywhere between 10,000 members to over 100,000 members depending on the program; the third party purchases an insurance policy (pension policy) on your behalf and pays for it. You in return, sign over this policy to the “investor” to collect when you retire. They pay you upfront a lump sum or percentage of the total payout that you would have received when you do retire.
    Let’s say for example, the policy is for $200,000 when you reach retirement age. The “investor” gives you $55,000 upfront and they collect $145,000 when the policy matures. This is seems very logical at first glance, but leaves many questions unanswered. (And most of these “admins” don’t seem to answer when pressed with these questions.) First of all, we do not know the premium that is paid for this policy. If you were to purchase this policy on your own, you would usually pay a monthly premium up until your retirement age before you collect. There are certain plans that work like an annuity, in which a large sum is paid upfront and interest is accrued until retirement. Both scenarios brings forth a big gaping hole in these programs.
    Take on average a 30 year old. If the monthly premium is $50. That is $21,000 dollars in payments until retirement at 65 years of age. For the sake of simplicity, the same $21,000 (usually more) in the annuity method is paid upfront for a $200,000 payout at retirement. It begs the question why would a private investor, venture capitalist or Trust partner participate in such a program where the returns years down the road is short of profitable?
    First of all, they pay you $55,000 (not to mention the referral fees that some of these programs pay) + $21,000 premium (which more than likely much higher). Their returns would be $200K - 76K = $124K or less with referral payouts after 35 years. Adjusted for inflation, this amount is worthless. If they took the same $76K and put it in a money market that earns 5% a year over 35 years, that would make them over $400K. Multiply that with the number of policies that these programs are supposedly geared for, 10,000 to 150,000, that is alot of money.
    This leaves one very unsettling question. Are these “investors” really that stupid or is it really a scam on the part of the “admin” and program originators in collecting the “membership” fees? One hundred thousand members times $50 is alot of money collected. Even after referral fees are accounted for. If half goes to referrals, that leaves about $2.5 million going to someone.
    Of course the supporters of these programs will say, the “investors” in these policies will “mortgage” or sell these policies to others. They may even get leverage for these policies to get more money with to invest in. Well, if they mortgage or sell these policies, they will have to sell it at a discount for another “investor” to profit in. Secondly, why would they need to leverage these policies to get money to invest, when they had all the money to begin with? 100,000 policies time $76,000 out of pocket is no chump change to begin with.
    We have given you our take, you will have to decide if you are averse to the risks. Fifty bucks may be small change, and these admins want to convince you that it is, but look at the numbers as to why they want you to believe that. They stand to make millions from all the little small payments. Here are some facts to ponder before you send in your hard earned money.
    1. Not one shred of proof that any of these programs has paid out.
    2. The oldest of these programs, E65 has not paid out in over 5 years. One delay tactic after another.
    3. ICC (Now Capital Preservation Society) has completed enrollment and not paid out.
    4. GPP(Global Pension Plan) has completed enrollment, starting delay tactics..DDOS, internal sabotage etc.
    5. PWW stalled with legal issues.
    6. New programs like HCI25, Early Retirement, and Imperial Invest coming out with new twists and enticements. HCI25 giving out cars as prizes (no proof of winners). In the case of Imperial Invest, they are giving you a 80K loan to invest with. (Why don’t they just use the 80K and invest without having the hassles of dealing with you?)
    Signed,
    Stella
    Sig lines are an ineffectual means of communicating my nuanced views on a variety of issues that cannot be reduced to a simple pithy slogan

stella name is on garrys website and garry stated on his website that stella travelled overseas to set up bank accounts.Are you part of the scam Stella? i emailed yoyu a few times.Now to read this i believe you just found out about scam because you were suppose to be a key part of gpp.
    ARE THE SAME PERSON?MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear flame,
    i am just wondering if you are referring to Gary Klaucke? You mentioned that Stella was helping Gary with his program...same one that just posted the negative info on reverse pension plans?? Why would she knock down his program if she is in on it with him? I know there are oversea accounts involved in the program that I am in, Global One Assest protection...it has it's own scam site under Mortgage scams take a look. Any new info would be helpful...? Is or was Stella involved and now tired of waiting,...or is she above Gary, since he is just a sponsor?? Hey Stella you out there?
    Fishstory

Feds seize more than $1M from Norfolk pastor

Posted to: Crime News Norfolk

&nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &ampnbsp

&ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp
    &ampnbsp

By Aaron Applegate
    The Virginian-Pilot
    © April 4, 2008
    NORFOLK
    Federal agents seized more than $1.1 million from a self-proclaimed pastor in Norfolk who is under investigation in an international investment fraud scheme, according to court filings unsealed this week.
    Benjamin Seigler of Pall Mall Street has not been charged but is the focus of an ongoing inquiry into several of his investment programs, says an affidavit filed in federal court this week by U.S. postal inspectors. More than 4,000 individuals in this country and abroad placed investments with Seigler, but none has seen any returns, the affidavit says.
    "Seigler is defrauding individuals by selling fraudulent insurance and securities products," says the affidavit, filed by postal inspector Eric Brown. "This scheme is ongoing."
    Postal inspectors have been investigating Seigler since November, when managers at the Norview post office, near Seigler's apartment, noticed he was receiving more than 50 letters a day containing money orders made out to him in amounts ranging from $44 to $1,000, which Seigler cashed at various post offices around the city, the affidavit says.
    The mail originated from states across the country as well as from Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Many of the money orders noted they were payment to the "Global Pension Investment Trust" or some variation.
    Further investigation discovered that Seigler had deposited, from October to March, more than $900,000 in cash in a Chartway Federal Credit Union account, Brown said in his affidavit.
    The inspectors obtained warrants to listen in on Seigler's phone calls. During daily conference calls with investors, Seigler said his investments would yield greater returns than traditional bank accounts or stock programs, Brown wrote.
    For example, an investment for as little as $42.62 in an insurance contract would yield $3,000, $79,000 or as much as $154,000, Brown's affidavit says.
    The investments were purportedly to be made through an online entity called Global Pension Plan, which has a Web site with no phone number, address or contact information, nor does it identify exactly what insurance program funds are invested with.
    "Because we want to succeed in this business, we need to protect the privacy of all our partners. This may sound confusing and shady, but please try to take another perspective," Global Pension Plan says on its Web site.
    Postal inspectors interviewed a number of people, mainly in Arizona and Louisiana, who invested with Seigler but have not received any returns. Those investors were not identified in the court filings.
    Postal inspectors did not return calls for comment. Officials in the U.S. attorney's office declined to comment on the ongoing investigation.
    Messages left for Seigler at his home were not returned.
    Over the past several months, about 15 people who invested with Seigler signed an online petition stating that Seigler "has caused great consternation among some in the group" by not investing in the Global Pension Fund. The petition signatures are collected at ipetitions.com, an independent Web site.
    The petition asks that officials at Global Pension Fund "take appropriate action" to divorce Seigler from the program.
    Postal inspectors say they believe Seigler used some of the investors' money to pay for his own investments, but largely had stocked the money in his Chartway account, according to the court records.
    Last month, the inspectors took more than $1 million from Seigler's credit union account plus another $150,000 in cash from his home as well as 27 boxes of documents, two computers and a handgun, according to a federal search warrant unsealed this week.
    Agents also seized three brand-new vehicles Seigler purchased recently: two
    Chevy Malibus and a Chevy Trailblazer. When he purchased the vehicles, Seigler identified himself as a pastor with a church called "Talking by Faith Global Deliverance Anointed," according to Brown's affidavit.
    Public records show that Seigler held a Virginia home improvement contractor's license from 2000 to 2004 and that he lived in Virginia Beach at the time. In 1996, Seigler and his wife filed for bankruptcy in Pennsylvania and emerged with their debts discharged, according to court records.
    Tim McGlone, (757) 446-2343, tim.mcglone@pilotonline.com

read this!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this guy is innocent,the post office reported him to FBI,i was told he gave everything to gpp and he only kept $10 per policy foradmin fee.
    Last edited by flamenominal; 04-05-2008 at 09:51 AM.

:madgo:GO TO GARRY website rppinfo .com,he has conference on tue and thurs night 10est.click on :calendar on his site and register for conference call.Stella is allover his updates she is suppose to be secretary or admin.This whole scenario is confusing and frustrating.:mad::judges: