+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's User Rank

Infragard "FBI citzen spy(snich)network

Go to Infragard site and you will see another Orwellian Tool from our friends at the FBI (DHS). I am going to become a member and will be accepted because of my background. The only reason is that I will be previ to secure info and they will keep me up to date on what they areup to. This way I can pass it on. You all need to know that every state and city and businesses and individuals are being sought for this club. BB and Nazi's are here among us and they are watching and collecting info from you Boss and neighbors and etc. Sharky http://www.scam.com/images/smilies/bah.gif :bah:

Re: Infragard "FBI citzen spy(snich)network

SCARY! thank you sharky. I was not aware of this. Time to move into a cave somewhere in Wyoming! All of this s h it is depressing.....
    ENDGAME at video all must watch...>>>http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...30379439989634

InfraGard: an FBI-sponsored, private, domestic militia, licensed to kill in the event of martial law

Today, more than 23,000 representatives of private industry are working quietly with the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. The members of this rapidly growing group, called InfraGard, receive secret warnings of terrorist threats before the public does -- and, at least on one occasion, before elected officials. In return, they provide information to the government, which alarms the ACLU. But there may be more to it than that. One business executive, who showed me his InfraGard card, told me they have permission to "shoot to kill" in the event of martial law. InfraGard is "a child of the FBI," says Michael Hershman, the chairman of the advisory board of the InfraGard National Members Alliance and CEO of the Fairfax Group, an international consulting firm.

InfraGard started in Cleveland back in 1996, when the private sector there cooperated with the FBI to investigate cyber threats.

"Then the FBI cloned it," says Phyllis Schneck, chairman of the board of directors of the InfraGard National Members Alliance, and the prime mover behind the growth of InfraGard over the last several years.

InfraGard itself is still an FBI operation, with FBI agents in each state overseeing the local InfraGard chapters. (There are now eighty-six of them.) The alliance is a nonprofit organization of private sector InfraGard members.

more at:
    http://www.alternet.org/rights/76388 /
    been around since 1996, eh...? just another stellar job of investigative reporting by our pathetic news media...

more at:
    http://takeitpersonally.blogspot.com/2008/02/infragard-...:bah::bah:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Go to Infragard site and you will see another Orwellian Tool from our friends at the FBI (DHS). I am going to become a member and will be accepted because of my background. The only reason is that I will be previ to secure info and they will keep me up to date on what they areup to. This way I can pass it on. You all need to know that every state and city and businesses and individuals are being sought for this club. BB and Nazi's are here among us and they are watching and collecting info from you Boss and neighbors and etc. Sharky http://www.scam.com/images/smilies/bah.gif :bah:
    It appears you did not read their web site nor did you look up the local chapter you would be... joining?

For example... the following is a clip from the chapter in my area.
    Q: What is InfraGard?

A: A government and private sector alliance. InfraGard was developed by FBI Cleveland in 1996 to promote protection of critical information systems. InfraGard provides formal and informal channels for the exchange of information about infrastructure threats and vulnerabilities.
    Oooooo... they deal with infrastructure. That's quite a difference from being a generalized local snitch.

BTW Sharky... joining and doing what you are stating you would be doing would be a violation of their code of ethics (which you would know if you looked into the organization a bit more) Plus, IMO anyway, IF you had any kind of security clearances you're sure showing now that you are very far from being a trustworthy individual... but that's just my opinion.

Examine their criteria for membership...
    In order to become a member you have to work in the field of "infrastructure"... utilities, roads, communications... things like that... do you?

and no... they are not licensed to kill... they're businessmen not soldiers or policemen... Jeez, grow a brain.
    =============================================

Yo sharky. I told u he was a snake!
    pauls the biggest snake down here.*igga.:nervouss:

Your right about code of ethics shit.
    But, I don't have them when they don't have any.
    Plus I still have my business anme which allows me access to *^%$#@@!&^.
    My Country tis of them (not).
    If there is something we the people should know , and it is in my power to do so, then let them fire the first arrow. This has been my families country since 1627 and my ancester was waterboarded then, for his beliefs and so i may receive the same or worse. I am a dead man walking according to my doctors reports and can't believe I am still alive. My wives are and my child and brother and sister dead!
    I really don't have anything to lose, but you on the other hand and most Americans do.
    Remember you can run, but you can't hide!
    I am able to carry a Gun, even on my hip, not even concealed.
    I have No Fear.
    I have survived torture and never said what I was told to say, Never. Even when I received nailing to a board, being hung by the neck, having my head split open 5 times, all my fingers broken, my foot severed off , ten ribs broken, blinded in one eye, broken arm and wrist, broken back, stabbed!
    Would you be able to take it??
    So, what else can they do, I live with pain anyway.
    They know I am a Dead Man Walking!
    Are you a Dead Man Walking?
    You will go down so easily, you will give in won't you?
    It takes a Special dedication for a cause that I do believe that most, not even McCain have that much resolve.
    All of this happened when I would not Deny Christ as my Savior. remember the Islamic revolution in the Niger Repubilic in the Seventies? SIM International was I.
    What would it take for your to brake?
    I never did!
    If you believe in something and are true to it, you will do anything to stop it, except give in to the Power over you.
    Can You/
    you got me pissed not to be an American you claim to be, as it sounds to me.
    Fight for your freedom or give up!

I dont know how you endured all that TORTURE, I would of not been able to survive. I faint easy at the sight of blood and have a very low tolerance to pain. You got to ignore PAUL and the other idiots on here, tho they like to believe in what they want to believe in. There are things out there that can relieve pain. One is 1,000 times stronger than MORPHINE, but not addictive and not toxic like morphine as you know morphine will shut down every organ in your body so that is how millilons of people are dying in the hospitals they MORPHINE them to death but it will never say that on the "death certificates". I would have to do a search for it. Just thought I would tell you about this. These freaks and morons on here do not believe in the new world order they dont believe that 9/11 was an inside job. As for Soulbro, he showed on one post about this heavy duty metal that is a beam that was the support beam from the world trade center. SURE PAULCRAWL it was bend because you have to remember the whole building came crashing down on it... like DUUUUUUHHHHHH use some common sense, which you obviously do not have any.... your brain is w wasted, got to remember this guy had a heart problem and still has one, the oxygen left his brain, so he is on the DEMENTED side, and to gain any intelligence is far away, like it will never come back again. So put the idiot up there with JOHN MCCAIN... the liar the king of liars, the war hero John McCain never was one.

... but for all the venom spewed at me in this thread, not a single one of you stated I was wrong and offered any sort of counter-point.

Interesting...
    ================================

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    ... but for all the venom spewed at me in this thread, not a single one of you stated I was wrong and offered any sort of counter-point.

Interesting...
    ================================
    Infragard "FBI citzen spy(snich)network reads like something ud be into paul. :
    whats ur point?

.... to make us think u care?

.... u feel compelled?
    ...brownie points?
    ......ur a spy?
    .........all of the above?
    paulcrawl the closet spy? :zx11pissed::mad:
    come clean paul u will feel a lot better.....:frustrated:

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
    Infragard "FBI citzen spy(snich)network reads like something ud be into paul.
    whats ur point?
    1. Nope... I wouldn't be interested in joining. I don't have the time and I don't work in infrastructure (so I don't meet the criteria for membership anyway).

2 I already made my point, but as usual you're too blind to see it... what else is new.

SPOOKY
    FBI Deputizes Private Contractors With Extraordinary Powers, Including 'Shoot to Kill'
    The FBI has a new set of eyes and ears, and they're being told to protect their infrastructure at any cost. They can even kill without repercussion.
    today, more than 23,000 representatives of private industry are working quietly with the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. The members of this rapidly growing group, called InfraGard, receive secret warnings of terrorist threats before the public does -- and, at least on one occasion, before elected officials. In return, they provide information to the government, which alarms the ACLU. But there may be more to it than that. One business executive, who showed me his InfraGard card, told me they have permission to "shoot to kill" in the event of martial law. InfraGard is "a child of the FBI," says Michael Hershman, the chairman of the advisory board of the InfraGard National Members Alliance and CEO of the Fairfax Group, an international consulting firm.

InfraGard started in Cleveland back in 1996, when the private sector there cooperated with the FBI to investigate cyber threats.

"Then the FBI cloned it," says Phyllis Schneck, chairman of the board of directors of the InfraGard National Members Alliance, and the prime mover behind the growth of InfraGard over the last several years.

InfraGard itself is still an FBI operation, with FBI agents in each state overseeing the local InfraGard chapters. (There are now eighty-six of them.) The alliance is a nonprofit organization of private sector InfraGard members.

"We are the owners, operators, and experts of our critical infrastructure, from the CEO of a large company in agriculture or high finance to the guy who turns the valve at the water utility," says Schneck, who by day is the vice president of research integration at Secure Computing.

"At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector," the InfraGard website states. "InfraGard chapters are geographically linked with FBI Field Office territories."

In November 2001, InfraGard had around 1,700 members. As of late January, InfraGard had 23,682 members, according to its website, www.infragard.net, which adds that "350 of our nation's Fortune 500 have a representative in InfraGard."

To join, each person must be sponsored by "an existing InfraGard member, chapter, or partner organization." The FBI then vets the applicant. On the application form, prospective members are asked which aspect of the critical infrastructure their organization deals with. These include: agriculture, banking and finance, the chemical industry, defense, energy, food, information and telecommunications, law enforcement, public health, and transportation.

FBI Director Robert Mueller addressed an InfraGard convention on August 9, 2005. At that time, the group had less than half as many members as it does today. "To date, there are more than 11,000 members of InfraGard," he said. "From our perspective that amounts to 11,000 contacts . . . and 11,000 partners in our mission to protect America." He added a little later, "Those of you in the private sector are the first line of defense."

He urged InfraGard members to contact the FBI if they "note suspicious activity or an unusual event." And he said they could sic the FBI on "disgruntled employees who will use knowledge gained on the job against their employers."

In an interview with InfraGard after the conference, which is featured prominently on the InfraGard members' website, Mueller says: "It's a great program."

The ACLU is not so sanguine.

"There is evidence that InfraGard may be closer to a corporate TIPS program, turning private-sector corporations -- some of which may be in a position to observe the activities of millions of individual customers -- into surrogate eyes and ears for the FBI," the ACLU warned in its August 2004 report The Surveillance-Industrial Complex: How the American Government Is Conscripting Businesses and Individuals in the Construction of a Surveillance Society.

InfraGard is not readily accessible to the general public. Its communications with the FBI and Homeland Security are beyond the reach of the Freedom of Information Act under the "trade secrets" exemption, its website says. And any conversation with the public or the media is supposed to be carefully rehearsed.

"The interests of InfraGard must be protected whenever presented to non-InfraGard members," the website states. "During interviews with members of the press, controlling the image of InfraGard being presented can be difficult. Proper preparation for the interview will minimize the risk of embarrassment. . . . The InfraGard leadership and the local FBI representative should review the submitted questions, agree on the predilection of the answers, and identify the appropriate interviewee. . . . Tailor answers to the expected audience. . . . Questions concerning sensitive information should be avoided."

You copy & paste an urban legend as a counter-point??

IF... martial law was to be declared across the nation the FBI would not be the organization charged with enforcing it. That duty would fall to the National Guard or other branches of the military.

These people (infragard) are businessmen... you know, civilians. They are in positions, within their respective companies, in which they have access to executive level and proprietary information. In other words... they are not 'grunts' to be called up to enforce martial law, again an urban legend not based in any sort of logical reasoning.

It must be a terrible world you live in... where every urban legend or societal event sends you into a lather of paranoia.

Believe it if you want to... I've got better things to do.
    ==================================

No, IT WOULD BE..... FEMA!

Go to Freedom Phoenix , there was posted an interesting article from the Ontario Press about an agreement just signed between the US military and Canada's military.
    It authorizes the use of Canada's troops in the US in case of a national Emergency and for US troops to enter Canada.
    Now why would we do this?
    Why would the Canadian Military and Government agree?
    Hey Paul can you figure this one out for us all?
    This is not right in my moronic eyes.
    Sharky

Don't know why they would agree to such a thing, but I don't see a tie-in with Infragard on this??

On your topic... the only thing I can think of would be a MAJOR national emergency... something on the scale of a military invasion... D-Day style (or worse). Now we're getting into the thread on 'cancelling the 08' election'... oh well.
    =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hello folks, posters like paul shark galaxy truthbringer paladine bring me respect. it sucks being the *igga! galaxy says ur the *igga paul. I agree too. I never was the *igga....lets move on...

the paul crowds the *igga. pug paul sink 69 boris grim bogie navy ussr this is a small list too! fur chainsaw wiz woody paul again because he's the boss. if u dont believe me ask him.

:rasta:.....''D-Day style (or worse). Now we're getting into the thread on 'cancelling the 08' election'... oh well.''.....
    paulcrawl tell us what u know. ur the pickpocket think tank, think about it, head crawl. u still exist too. no sink pug or bogie. but a solo paul on his own still supporting the dieing race of crawlers.:judges: street boys without a home. swallowing rats looking for the next big kill :angel:. -0- whiskers! and a toy the size of small ville. :king22:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    .....''IF... martial law was to be declared across the nation the FBI would not be the organization charged with enforcing it. That duty would fall to the National Guard or other branches of the military.''.......
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    step up to the plate and lest we play ball!

I've already had my say... I know you can't comprehend that, but that's not my problem.

have fun playing with yourself...
    =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=