+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: She's a witch!

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

She's a witch!

Well it's good to know that theres still some places where people have less rights than in the US. And hey it would be nice to have someone sentenced to death just because you accuse them of witchcraft too. Ah the good new days...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7244579.stm

Human Rights Watch has appealed to Saudi Arabia to halt the execution of a woman convicted of witchcraft.
    In a letter to King Abdullah, the rights group described the trial and conviction of Fawza Falih as a miscarriage of justice.

The illiterate woman was detained by religious police in 2005 and allegedly beaten and forced to fingerprint a confession that she could not read.

Among her accusers was a man who alleged she made him impotent.

Human Rights Watch said that Ms Falih had exhausted all her chances of appealing against her death sentence and she could only now be saved if King Abdullah intervened.

'Undefined' crime

The US-based group is asking the Saudi ruler to void Ms Falih's conviction and to bring charges against the religious police who detained her and are alleged to have mistreated her.

Its letter to King Abdullah says the woman was tried for the undefined crime of witchcraft and that her conviction was on the basis of the written statements of witnesses who said that she had bewitched them.

Human Rights Watch says the trial failed to meet the safeguards in the Saudi justice system.

The confession which the defendant was forced to fingerprint was not even read out to her, the group says.

Also Ms Falih and her representatives were not allowed to attend most of the hearings.

When an appeal court decided she should not be executed, the law courts imposed the death sentence again, arguing that it would be in the public interest.

Re: She's a witch!

Sorcery [MAGIC]
    Sheikh ‘Alee ibn Abdur-Rahmaan Al-Hudhayfee [Al-Jum'ah 28 Dhul Hijjah, 1421 (23 March, 2001) Friday Khutbahs From Medeenah An-Nabawiyyah]
    All praise is due to Allaah Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allaah and I testify that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger. O Allaah! Bestow peace and blessings upon Your Messenger Muhammad , his household and companions.
    Fellow Muslims! Fear Allaah and hold fast unto His Strong Rope and Straight Path and know that the most abominable of things is to disobey Allaah. Be also aware that the greatest of all sins is the one greatest in consequence. Perpetrating major sins is tantamount to waging war against Allaah and his Messenger . Sins differ in their consequences and punishments according to differences in their degree of contradiction of the purpose of creation and contrariness to the truth. In fact, Allaah created the universe that He alone may be worshipped without associating any partners with Him. He created the Heavens and the Earth in truth and in order to reward each soul for whatever it earned. He has also reformed the Earth by sending Messengers and revealing books. Therefore, whatever runs in contrary to these great aims is an abominable sin before Allaah, for which He has promised a severe punishment in this world and the next. That is why the act of associating partners with Allaah in acts of worship is regarded to be the greatest of major sins and its punishment is the most severe. Allaah says, “Verily whoever sets up partners with Allaah, then Allaah has forbidden Paradise for him and the fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (Polytheists, and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.” (Al-Maaidah 5:72).
    Allaah will also not accept intercession on behalf of one who associates partners with Him. This is because of the gravity of shirk. Sorcery is one of the major sins, for it is disbelief in Allaah and association of partners with Him. Allaah has made it forbidden and the Messenger seriously warned against it. Al-Bukharee and Muslim narrated on the authority of Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah said, “Keep away from the seven destructive sins!” They said, “What are they, O Messenger of Allaah?” He answered, “Associating partners with Allaah; Practicing Sorcery; taking a life, which Allaah has made forbidden except for a just cause (according to Islaamic Law); eating Riba (usury) eating up an orphan’s wealth; fleeing from the battle field at the time of fighting (with the unbelievers); and accusing chaste women, who never think of anything that can touch their chastity and who are good believers, of fornication.”
    Sorcery destroys good deeds of the sorcerer because it contains shirk, for one can not become a sorcerer unless he has sought nearness to devils by obeying them, slaughtering for them, prostrating for a jinn, seeking aid from devils, calling unto them, urinating on a copy of the Glorious Qur'ân, eating impure things, or perpetrating some other abominable acts. When he associates partners with Allaah and obeys Satan, the jinn and devils will obey him, serve him and provide him with his need in return for his associating partners with Allaah.
    Further, the sorcerers always tell lies, have dirty minds and commit sins insolently. Allaah says, “Shall I inform you, (O people) upon whom the shayaatin (devils) descend? They descend on every lying (one who tells lies), sinful person.” (Ash-Shuaraa 26:221-222)
    Brothers in faith! Sorcery separates between husband and wife, between a son and his father, brother and friend. It dominates and weakens one’s will power thereby making the bewitched perceive the harmful things as useful and vice-versa. He sees undesirable things in his house and his family but would be unable to correct it because he has been dispossessed of his will power. Sometimes sorcery kills, makes one sick, damages one’s sense of reasoning, brings about delusive imagination, and destructive insinuation. However, all this happens by the permission of Allaah and His will for nothing happens except by His will. Allaah says, “And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allaah’s leave.” (Al-Baqarah 2: 102)
    Sorcery is widespread among ignorant women and some despicable and ignorant men who use this vicious means to win undue favour and inflict harm on others. As for the bewitched person, he is regarded as the wronged one and Allaah will come to his aid. Ibn Abbaas reported that the Messenger of Allaah said, “He is not of us, the one who sees evil omens, or the one the one whose behalf they are seen, or the one who practices soothsaying, or the one on whose behalf it is practiced; or the one who practices sorcery, or the one for whom sorcery is done.” (At-Tabaraanee)
    An-Nisaaee also reported on the authority of Abu Hurayrah the Messenger of Allaah said, “Whoever ties a knot and blows into it has practiced sorcery, and whosoever practiced sorcery has associated partners with Allaah. Whoever wears anything for protection (i.e. talismans, pendants etc.) will be left in its care.
    As-Sihr (Sorcery) literally means something that is hidden and its cause is unknown. Islaamically it means knots and shirk incantations that have impact on the victim’s mind or body. The Islaamic rule regarding learning it and teaching it is that it is Kufr and going out of the fold of Islaam, according to the authentic view of the scholars. Allaah says, “Sulaimaan did not disbelieve, but the Shayaatin (devils) disbelieved teaching men magic.” (Al-Baqarah 2: 102)
    He also says in the same verse, “And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the hereafter.”
    He also says, “And the magician will never be successful no matter what amount (of skill) he may attain.” (Taahaa 20: 69)
    Sorcery according to the scholars does have a real impact with Allaah’s leave. That is why Allaah enjoined seeking refuge against it. As for the legal ruling concerning sorcerers in this world, they should be killed if evidence is established that they practice sorcery. That is the opinion of Abu Haneefah, Maalik, and Ahmed. Imam Ahmad said, “Capital punishment for the sorcerer has been authentically reported from three companions of the Prophet . It is reported from Umar that he wrote, “Kill every sorcerer and sorceress.” Bujaalah (a sub-narrator) said, “Then we killed three sorceresses.” It is also authentically reported from Hafsah (Prophet’s wife) that she ordered a maid of hers to be killed because she did sorcery on her.” Jundub bin Kaab was also authentically reported that he beheaded a magician who was playing his magic in front of Waleed and said, “Let him use his magic for his own benefit now.”
    The Killing of sorcerers is for the purpose of protecting people from their harm and evil, in order to uproot all its manifestations from the Islaamic society and to preserve the purity of Muslims’ belief, their intellect, and properties. Islaam also encourages good and fights evil. Executing sorcerers is therefore the correct opinion of the scholars, even if he shows repentance because the companions did not ask the sorcerers to repent before they killed them. Further, most sorcerers are liars. If a sorcerer is given a chance to repent, he is unlikely to be truthful. If he is however truthful in his heart his repentance will benefit him before Allaah but that does not save him from being executed because he has practised a malicious and wicked act.
    Fellow Muslims! There are some ignorant people who do not have a clear perception of the lying and deceitful sorcerers and are confused by these devils’ acts, like flying in the sky, walking on water, healing the sick, or informing of hidden things and it becomes as said, thereby making these ignorant people believe falsely that the sorcerer is a Walee of Allaah. It can even lead to worshipping him besides Allaah and seeking his benefit and protection. The Islaamic Shariah has however distinguished between friends of Allaah and friends of Shaytaan. Friends of Allaah are those who maintain the limits of Allaah, adhere to his injunctions inwardly and outwardly and observe the prayer. Allaah says, “No doubt! Verily, the Awliyaa’ of Allaah (i.e. those who believe in the oneness of Allaah and fear Allaah much; abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden, and love Allaah much; perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained.), no fear shall overcome them, nor shall they grieve. (Those who believe in the Oneness of Allaah), and used to fear Allaah much (by abstaining from evil deeds and by doing righteous deeds.” (Yoonus 10: 52-63)
    Further, it is not a prerequisite for being Allaah’s Walee to perform supernatural acts which the ignorant people regard as miracles while they are satanic works in actual sense with which devils serve them in order to mislead people. Do not therefore be carried away by the feats of these magicians. If you look at their adherence to Islaamic injunctions you will find that they do not attend Jumu’ah or congregational prayers; they do not listen to the Qur'ân. They only spread immorality and listen to music. Allaah says, “They are the party of Satan. Verily, it is the party of Satan that will be the losers!” (Al-Mujaadalah 58: 19) Regard those who perform such a supernatural acts as charlatans/ swindlers who are disbelievers in Allaah.
    Dear brothers! There are others who are considered to be the same as sorcerers. These are soothsayers, fortune-tellers, and astrologers; and those who make writings on the sand. They all claim the knowledge of the unseen, thereby becoming kuffar. Allaah says, “Say: None in the heavens and the Earth knows the Ghaib (unseen) except Allaah.” (An-Naml 27: 65)
    Therefore, whoever believes them in their claim has also become a kaafir. The Prophet said, “Whoever visits a soothsayer and believes in what he says has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad.” (Abu Dawood)
    Brothers in faith! Magical spells can be prevented by having trust in Allaah, supplicating to Him, reciting the Qur'ân and authentic adhkaar, perfection of Tawheed, keeping away from shirk and waging war against malicious people. Allaah says, “O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islaam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islaamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitaan (Satan). Verily, he is to you a plain enemy.” (Al-Baqarah 1: 208)
    Fellow Muslims! Fear Allaah, and know that Allaah knows the secret and that which is hidden. He says, “And obey Allaah and the Messenger and beware and fear Allaah. Then if you turn away then you should know that it is our Messenger’s duty to convey (the message) in the clearest way.” (Al-Maaidah 5: 92)
    Fellow Muslims! Allaah says, “And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah, then He will suffice him.” (At-Talaaq 65: 3)
    The Prophet said, “Supplication benefits in things that have happened and things that have not yet happened.” As a measure of prevention from magical spell, the Prophet enjoins reciting the Qur'ân and doing dhikr in the morning and evening. He said, “Recite Sooratul- Baqarah, for recitation of it is blessing and abandonment of it is a loss. The wicked people are incapable of doing anything for those who recite it.”
    Magic and sorcery can also be prevented by burning its books and taking their case to the authorities in order to protect people from their evil deeds. Whenever a magical spell is established, the instruments of that spell should be burnt if they are found, as done by the Prophet when Labeed ibn Al-A’sam, the Jew, did a magic spell on him. The Prophet brought the instrument of the spell out of B’ir dharwaan and burnt it.
    As regards the cure of magic, it is constant supplication to Allaah. Aaishah said, “When a magical spell was done on the Prophet , he supplicated for a long while then said, “O Aa’isha, do you know that Allaah has told me of the person who did the magic spell on me and He has healed me.?”
    It should however be noted that the kind of magical spell that affected the Prophet did not in any way affect his divine immunity or deliverance of his message. It was just a mere harm done to him from which Allaah cured him.
    Magical spells are also cured by continuous recitation of Soorat -ul-Faatihah, Soorat-ul-Falaq, Soorat-un-Naas, Soorat- ul-Ikhlaas, and Aayatul-Kursi, for all these Soorahs weaken the effect of the spell whether it is recited by the victim himself or recited on him by a righteous person.
    It is unlawful to cure one magical spell with another, for Allaah does not allow the cure of this Ummah by that which He has forbidden them. Nevertheless, it is permissible to cure oneself of magical spells with lawful medicaments, herbs and the like.
    -------------------------------------
    Exodus : 22:17 Do not allow a sorceress to live.
    Last edited by Muhammad89; 02-15-2008 at 02:18 PM.

what does quran say about this ?

a single W76 or W88 in action

(eight W76's per missile or five* W88's per missile [*could carry 8 but...])

the japanese had all the answers too, till these started falling once a week.
    Last edited by mumbles; 02-15-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Yeah... muhammed I don't care for you cutting and pasting the entire quaran into a text window any more than the christian finatics. Can you summarize that into something that makes sense?

Here Jag, I will simplify it for you.

Witches are evil.

They are condemned in both the Old Testament and the Quran.

Witches should be executed. Period.

So... you belive witches are real now too...

And what magic spells have you witnessed lately? Dude... seriously... go to school.

If a person says that they are a witch, casts spells, and participates in coven activities.

Then they are a witch.

Whether or not their spell's are effective is of no concern to me.

A self proclaimed witch deserves capitol punishment.

Um... Self proclaimed? The only person that ever said she was a witch is some guy. Oh right... If a guy says something about a woman that makes it automatically true...

And I can see how people over there treat women with respect... beat her up, make her sign something she can't even read... Now that she's "admitted" to whatever you wrote on the paper, you can punish her for it.

Yep that makes good sense to me... NOT

If a Witch is found guilty by a legal court of law.

Then she is due to recieve the state penalty for her crime.

What is wrong with that?

All Witches, WICCAN's, Satanists, and other Devil worshipers should be brought to justice and recieve the ultimate punishment.

How very bizarre!

In saudi, they are still killing "witches" .

Wow it just goes to show that the Islam faith has reached the same religious mentality as the early American Christians during the salem witch trials.

as a pagan all this tells me is to keep me to keep far from saudi as possible, i mean is the place so lost in time it cant allow for religous tollerance. i mean that is if she realy was a witch and not just some poor woman used as a scape goat to make some one elses problems seem like a horrible plot against them .

what if she was a christian or a jew? or well, name the religion that bugs you the most and put her in that. now how do you feel about it?

i think it's wrong, period. she's a human being.

Religious law must replace common sense. If she is a witch wouldn't she use her powers to help herself? Obviously she's not a witch. The man is just bitter because he is sterile and cannot produce a son for himself.
    He probably only gets hard when up a dead goat anyway

On a more serious note, howcome we don't here shrub complaining about human rights violations in saudi - couldn't possibly be because he does lots of oil business with could it?

Lucky for her as if she might've been charged with adultary otherwise!

I would really love to know in what context he decided that was her fault.. one would think most men wouldn't want to stand in a courtroom announcing their.. 'failings'. Especially in such a male orientated country.

A man has sex with a woman [he's not married to].. and she gets executed.
    A man "fails" to have sex with a woman and she gets charged with witchcraft and gets executed anyway. This reads like ponty python sketch or something.
    :frustrated:

All Witches, WICCAN's, Satanists, and other Devil worshipers should be brought to justice and recieve the ultimate punishment.

Or having your wrist exposed if you're female?
    or being outside without your abaya on?
    or being in town without a male relative?

i think thats bigoted and horribly backwards, all faiths are valid what you belive in is as important as the act of beliving its self .

they put these laws in place to protect their women from their men and their own laws. which is kinda confusing, circular thinking but let's say a woman gets raped because she wasn't with a male relative to protect her and act as witness (it actually takes 2 male witnesses or 1 male and 2 female witneses to establish the validity of a rape), since the law requires so many witnesses to the rape itself, women have no protection against rape in their culture. the message being, don't leave your house without a male relative and preferably 2 male relatives, because the law can't protect you otherwise.
    men probably get really tired of having to escort their moms, wives, daughters, sisters and so forth, everwhere. it's just a difficult situation, all the way around.

Sheer ignorance aside, it's a nation of very insecure males that persecutes and demonises females. a nation of homosexually inclined males, and goat fukcers.

it's clear that
    these societies"

(1) Don't trust or believe females

(2) Wish it to be known and acknowledged that females are not to be believed / trusted

(3) Wish it to be known and acknowledged that men are to be believed / trusted

(4) Wish it to be known and acknowledged that the claims of males take precedence and are vastly more valid .. more trustworthy .. than the claims of females

(5) have as law that a female rape victim's claims are lies

(6) have as law that female rape victims are to be killed (hanged) if they accuse their rapist of rape

(7) have as law that a female rape victim who accuses her rapist of rape can only escape the scaffold if 2 males (who's word is believed under law to be more trustworthy than that of the rape victim) are prepared to testify that they witnessed the rape victim being raped by the accused rapist.

A year or so ago, I watched a documentary about a girl in her teens who had been repeatedly raped by an overweight, groin-scratching, grubby looking, middle-aged bus-driver .. school bus-driver I think he was.

The girl had some minor intellectual impairment (not major like Dawuds) . The bus-driver continued to rape her as the whim took him. From memory, I think he impregnated the girl (she was approx. 13 perhaps when the outrages commenced). As consequence of her pregnancy, she was regarded as a 'prostitute' by the community, which in itself was regarded as a 'crime'.

Despite her minor intellectual impairment, the girl stood up to her accusers. She named her rapist.

She was unable to 'prove' (via the required ' X-number of male witnesses) that she had been raped.

The community was well aware the girl was telling the truth.

The bus-driver didn't break a sweat. Knew the law was totally in his favour. He denied the girl's charges, knowing she'd be hung. He had a wife and children. He wanted his rape victim to die. Ignorance supreme. If she died, went his logic, obviously .. then he hadn't committed a crime .. hadn't committed adultery (never mind raping a minor, hey?) and had been 'cleared' in the eyes of his nation's obscene 'laws'.

If the girl died, went his logic, obviously .. then he was 'innocent'. Ergo: he had not raped her. Had not impregnated her with his child.

So the little girl was hanged .. in public, naturally, because it's considered entertainment to watch an innocent female being hung by the neck in the town square .. all the males sipping their coffee and most likely enjoying the bonus erection to be gained from watching a female being murdered, thus demonstrating the 'superior powers' of males.

The documentary showed the grubby, fat, greasy, unwashed, unshaven, dirty-clothed, groin-fumbling bus-driver .. as he casually watched his rape victim AND his unborn child being murdered as a public spectacle, under the auspices of his nation's obscene, ignorant, backwards, animalistic, misogynistic 'laws'.
    :zx11pissed:

And the girl's father watched his innocent child hang also.
    :crap:

The documentary closed with a close-up of the girl's body ... head-hooded and swinging on the end of a rope, in the middle of the town-square, as the sun beat down mercilessly.

Why place a hood on the girl ?

Couldn't these macho males bear to look at the face of another of their victims ?

Foul ! Foul creatures !
    If that is not Satanic what is?
    Who are the Devil worshipers?

Beasts in the field are a 1,000% more noble, more 'human', more worthy.

Any god who can sit back and watch the obscenity that goes on on this earth is no god of mine.

recieve the ultimate punishment
    Dawud post up a pic of your wife and let us deceide if she is a witch or not.

Dont worry we wont hurt your goats.:cwm2:

saudi religion is based on wahabism, which is very strict form of islam.

i find it absolutely horrifying. but i would not call for their deaths because i believe an eye for an eye ultimately solves nothing.

personally, i think the rise again in wahabism, shar'ia law and similar is paralleled by the threat these people feel as regards their way of life as arabics and people of faith. the more threatened they feel, the more firmly entrenched and opposite the reaction. (et. al, the more people who want to eradicate their fundamental ways, the more fundamentalists are created)

This is not necessarily a result of religion. To me it seems an act of shere ignorance, and a result of poor or no education.

It happens everywhere where authorities doesn't give the populace proper education.

The example I can speak about is Thailand, normally considered an educated country. Exactly the same thing happens there, not that harsh sentences like that are handed down, but the business of witchcraft is a booming one, where fortunes can be made, and yes sometimes charged are raised by disgrunted costumers.

I've seen pictures in the press of dead bodies allegedly been 'sacrificed' , which I believe to be true. I've even seen photographs of victims spiked on stakes, they could be maybe 50 or 80 years old. But human sacrifice do happen even in a country where the litteracy rate is above 70. Just to tell, it's not the education alone that does it, it's the quality of it.

As education in Thailand is more like brainwash, superstition and believes in magic flourish. Fact, the whole society is run by it, all the way up to government levels.

Really it's just the lack of taking responsibility for own actions, that leads to blaming others.

This raises as many concerns over womens rights in the judicial system as the charges do.

I really do believe that the time is well past for international pressure to be put on saudi - these crimes against women need to stop, and that's what they are, crimes.

A judicial review does not have to force substantial changes in the law, but it should certainly be brought up to date, starting with the introduction of womens rights and human rights.

Yes I know women are humans too, but I feel in this instance that womens rights take precedence - men already have them.

It's the 21st century - and it's time saudi leaders and judiciary understood this fact and what it means, especially if they want to be part of the international community.

In the west you get locked up in a mental hospital, if they cannot use you. Also look at this is one of the main reasons, why china has it in for the monks in tibet and elsewhere.

The government wants control, and they cannot control aspects like religion altogether.

If you want to watch a documentary on this subject, look at KGB FILES, THE PARANORMAL. I think thats the title, i watched it again last night. What did they say.

"Stalin persecuted pyschics, and the only ones he left alone, were the ones he could use"

Though in saudi arabia, they kill you, in all countries, they fear these people.

The u.s.a toppled Saddam, the big bad boogy man who was mean to his people... and yet the US are best friends with the Saudis.. who where the said to of been vast majority of the high jackers, AND still follow a tyranic theocratic system where they murder "witches".

Saudi Arabia, in response to the current upheaval in the Middle East, has embarked on a strategic review that includes acquiring nuclear weapons, the Guardian has learned.
    This new threat of proliferation in one of the most dangerous regions of the world comes on top of a crisis over Iran's alleged nuclear programme.

If you ask me.. its the Saudis who deserve economic sanctions.

Or you could find another source of fuel to reduce your dependence on them. Solves plenty of problems.

-You reduce your dependence on their oil
    -You cut off a large chunk of their income...

Which in turn

-cuts off a lot of the Wahhabi money being used to pollute the Muslim world with vile intolerant thoughts.
    -could possibly erode the stranglehold the House of Saud has on that country, leading to possible reforms.

Or send speciel ops teams to remove these governments.
    This would remove andy harm to arab civs and the american armys.

The technology for a different fuel source is all there. The drive to implement it isn't.

Those who exhort Westerners to invade Iraq and murder civilian Iraqis (who form the bulk of the victims of this insidious, disgusting 'war on terra') at the same time .. and using their 'other voice' .. exhort Westerners to practice tolerance and to accept as migrants, fundamentalist Muslims who's misogynistic hatred of females borders on the insane.

Now, I know who is behind this schizophrenic agenda, but if we refer to them, we're accused of 'racism', even though they are bonded, they say, by their religion and in fact do not comprise a 'race' at all.

And these same people, the usual suspects, form the Royals of Saudi. They (the group in question, of which the Saudi Royals comprise merely a handful) have most to gain and to lose if the West does not fight their insane wars for them.

So they amuse themselves by using Westerners to fight their wars .. at the same time they cram the West with the targets of these wars. Then they amuse themselves some more by using the media which they control, to instruct Westerners to demonstrate 'tolerance' for those who are portrayed as 'enemies of the West' at the same time they are infiltrating the West and imposing their values on the Western societies they have invaded in the guise of 'refugee status' and 'migrants'.

Oh, the West is being laid waste !

Personally, I regard Islam and Judaism as the opposing claws of the same crab.

The West is being clawed to death ... practising tolerance as it's being systematically minced by that crab.
    So there you have it .... Bush the worlds biggest idiot singing the song of "RIGHTS FREEDOM DEMOCRACY IDEOLOGY" and then in the next breath you see him on TV siting next to King Abdullah of Saudi kissing his ass ..... but in reality it's just one ruthless murderer hanging out with another .....

This type of thing makes me sick .....

has anyone notice that the masses in that country is not standing up for her? The majority most likely think it is a good idea.

Kind of a scary situation when both the establishment and the masses are for such a wrong act.

In The Bible:
    "Suffer not a witch to live."

Also in The Bible
    "Serve Babylon or perish". Babylon is known to practice sorcery (or witchcraft).

What does "Suffer Not" really mean? What IS sorcery? You can use the term sorcery rather educatedly in describing various aspects of the status-quo.
    The Bible states "....the world was driven mad by the wine of adultery", and that 'the whole world is under your (Babylons) spell.

'Twas also written that "Babylon will be the last kingdom to fall".

There's much more, but it would take awhile, and I tend to ramble a lot.
    Then there's another Biblical quote:
    If you break one law, you break the whole law, which could possibly justify my rambling.

Another element from the BOOK, was reference to Babylon and her "bars" which I possibly mistakenly assume refers to lawyers.

................and Jesus said "Woe to the lawyers. They took the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven and knowledge, didn't go in themselves, and wouldn't let anybody else in".
    Now if Babylon practices sorcery, and lawyers are possibly part of Babylon, at least if the word "bars" relates here, it's still difficult to get to the bottom of things.

The kings of the Earth have commited fornication with Babylon, (she has authority) and claiming religious affiliation, as a leader or not, can mean you're more or less affiliated with at least the name of the denomonation.

I believe killing the 'so-called' witch in any current context, for moral reasons is unthinkable, and credence taken by authorities to the charge of impotence? Was it 'saltpeter?.

copyright & usage

Why shouldn't people be allowed to practice witchcraft, it is just an old Earth worshiping religion tied to Goddess worship. People have as much right to practice witchcraft as they do to practice Islam. The Goddess worshiping religions are the most peaceful of religions in the world. It is the God centric religions of the Middle East that have wrecked the most havoc upon the world.

What right do we have to criticize Islam? Every right in the world. Why should we not have the right to criticize what we see as wrong. Freedom of speech is a critical right of Western civilization.

What gives people the belief that they can suppress our rights under the banner of Political Correctness. Political Correctness is the most evil vice in the world, a banner for greed, arrogance, and hypocrisy to hide behind.

This incident is just another clear sign of how flawed Islam culture is.

The Curse of Old Men

Stuart Wilde

April 30th, 2005

The world is controlled by old men: Ayatollahs, mullahs and rabbis, pedophile priests; warlike presidents, and spooky controllers tottering along the corridors of power held up by their mental Zimmer frames. If you want to get up the ladder there is always a committee of stuffy bankers or fundamentalists up ahead of you ready to make sure you'll not be offering any contradictory ideas. The world of old men is a curse upon us. It is so stale and violent and dogmatic; elitism and hate are old-fashioned.

We are stuck; we desperately need the goddess. The religions of old men control spirituality and even the alternative spirituality has more old men at the top that you will have to dodge past if you want to proceed: Buddha's, gurus and bubbas, and dodgy rimpoches that are busy living and dying and confusing people, and then there are all the ancient texts written by loads of dreary, old farts from the Negev desert and they were violent and they didn't know sh.t from shinola either. Eek!

For the world to evolve the goddess will have to come and frighten the old men and bring them down. Then people will be set free. It's been a long time in the coming.

I'm fairly old and male, which is a bit of a set back, but I worked it all out a while ago. I realized that I had to stay away from old texts and committees and churches, and I had to get out of my own way or I'd never make it. Then I went to Dublin, dancing with the kids, and I went to the forest to visit the fairy kingdoms, and I searched for the lady of the lake. I figured she'd show me a way beyond the curse of old men.

She was scary but kind. She had a digital eye and cheekbone, made of gold circuitry. I couldn't help but stare at it. I found it eerie but beautiful. She told me, “Stuie Wilde, you bullsh.t merchant, listen up! Jerusalem and Karachi will be destroyed.”

“Is that anything to do with getting rid of the curse of old men?” I asked timidly.
    She smiled and said, “It's a good start, be patient.”

© Stuart Wilde 2005
    www.stuartwilde.com
    Last edited by Paladine; 02-15-2008 at 08:56 PM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Also other ignoramuses. Ignorance and narrow-mindedness is not limited by age.
    The most dangerous is the socities and its peoples that refuse to reasonably evolve and want to bring down and shut up others through murder and brutality, if no other way works.
    Vasudeva

i never cared about witches but i'll crush any leprechauns or gremlins i see.

three toes is just wrong !

Quote Originally Posted by Dumwad View Post
    If a person says that they are a witch gets forced to sign a paper which she couldn't read or wasn't read out to her , casts spells allegedly making a man sterile(how or why seems not to be important to the court), and participates in coven activities. being illiterate
    thats some deep bullsh!t the accuser managed to get away with to keep his dignity but i can't say im surprised seeing the horrific treatment of women. As paladine points out its the salem which trials all over again, you dont like someone? the person happens to be a woman? then accuse her of being a witch. Easy as pie

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
    Then they are a witch.
    Dum dum dum dum dum, by that logic if i sign a paper saying im a leprechaun then i should magically transform into a midget and receive my own pot of gold. Or better, ill call myself Godzilla and then proceed to stomp on the neighbours house.

Whether or not their spell's are effective is of no concern to me.

A self proclaimed witch deserves capitol punishment.
    Kill her even if she isn't a witch? you should try doing some sports or playing some videogames to at least find an outlet to all that bloodthirst.

If a Witch is found guilty by a legal court of law.
    I'm assuming you skimmed over the small details in the article because the trial more or less went like this:

Then she is due to recieve the state penalty for her crime.

What is wrong with that?
    Sigh, its brick wall mode again. Go ahead and declare yourself victor here while i go on and find a mule to debate with .

Actually, historically speaking, Wiccan's (those who worship NATURE), were not considered evil until the Catholic church came along. They are not Satan worshipers at all. It was a rumor started by the Catholic church as witches/wiccan's were the only major rival of the Catholic church. So your statement fully supports a Catholic lie - and I really don't believe you support the Catholics.

Simply because someone's beliefs are different does not mean that the death penalty should be required.

It's a legitimate court of law.

In a legitimate country.

With a legitimate legal system.

What could be wrong with that?

She was found to have broken the laws in her country.

That's known as a criminal in any country.

Criminals recieve punishment accourding to the legal system of that country.

It's really a simple process.