+ Reply to Thread

Illuminati - card game

The following is From a 1990 card game called "Illuminati"

It's funny...i hear more and more people coming forward and saying that the towers were brought down by advanced top secret' mini nukes. I was watching one of Phillip Scheinders video's yesterday and he says mini nukes were used for the first WTC attack in 1993

The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: Illuminati - card game

meh, i prefer playing yugioh with my brother

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's User Rank

Thanks for posting some photos of the card game.
    contact me separately on how I purchase that exact set of cards.
    Sharky

That was pretty amazing and more than a bit weird. the mini nuke was picture was especially unsettling.

paladine, mahn, this was interesting. now i remember reading years ago, about when these men told the workers on differnt floors of the WORLD TRADE CENTERS, that they would have to leave for the day, for these men had to come in and do some "WORK". Another man, told about the time, when he could hear all this work being done, and powdery smoke was filtering in and he seen the whole floor was empty as men were going to be working at different floors. Like they moved furniture from the different floors. LOTS of drilling was going on, as he heard all the noise of drilling. I am sure others heard the noise too. THAT is EVIDENCE right there and then... IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB.... Our murdering government at work, and did you know Paladine, that BUSH said there is going to be another TERRORIST ATTACK... he would know because it was an INSIDE JOB. But you know, since they have been trying so hard to INSTIGATE a war with NON-NUCLEAR IRAN... they will the bush admin and the pentagon will say that it was IRAN next, so they can listen to Israeli gov and start another war... with a country who has NEVER ATTACKED ANYONE. OUR GOVERNMENT IS MENTALITY DERANGED and BUSH GOONS we know you did 9/11 and now you are going to MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE AGAIN..... so guys be on the LOOK OUT for our GOV ( not yours Paladine) to attack the people in the USA and blame some other country and put up FACES and say these men did it... STOP THE LIES BUSH ADMIN and CONGRESS nearly the whole world knows there were NO TERRORIST BUT YOUR OWN EMPIRE THE BUSH EMPIRE, and run away to Paraguay yep they the bush family bought all this land down there they is running to Paraguay....

Paladine, This NEEDS to be back on the FRONT PAGE. We have LOTS AND LOTS of newcomers on the forums, this is a MUST READ!!! THERE YOU GO!!!!!