+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mywfl.com/ralph mancuso/phil piccolo

wow, this one has scam written all over it!!!!!

If anyone has any details about this SCAM, please post them here

2. 02-14-2008, 12:13 AM

Reason
    spam

Re: mywfl.com/ralph mancuso/phil piccolo

This is not a scam. This is a legitimate company and the idea was dreamed up by Rich Hayes. He was the one that approached Kathy Roberton, whom in turn brought aboard Ralph Mancuso. Rich did not originally intend for WFL to be a Muti Level Marketing company, but was later reconsider due to the fact that an MLM operation is the easiest and most cost efficient method of advertising. The product is legitimate and a very good one I might add. Please feel free to shop other warranties and see if you can come up with any thing that even comes close.

Keep in mind that WFL has hired none other than D. Jack Smith, the Nation's senior MLM attorney, to oversee and guide the founders. His involvement in the company can assure that nothing illegal will take place. He has been on board and has worked along side Rich, Kathy, and Rob throughout the entire creation of WFL. Phil Piccolo does not own WFL and his involvement is limited. Rich, Kathy, and Rob have SUPREME OVERSIGHT of the company and all three can be accredited for its creation. I dont think it is fair to assume that a company is a scam because of a single name.

Ralph Mancuso seem to be using pushy telemarketers. And Phil is a well known commodity on the net and he is definitely involved. I also heard that Mentors in Motion scam is sending theirs suckers to join mywfl.com.

And before buying into this pile, ask around mechanics if they accept that warranty.
    Last edited by borisf96; 03-04-2008 at 04:27 PM.

I see that ladylove is all the forums today to try and protect this OUTRIGHT SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil IS involved and Ralph Mancuso is a SCAMMER....do some research ladylove!

What has Ralph Mancuso ever been convicted of? Please show me evidence of someone that he has legitmatly scammed other than someone who claimed he was trying to scam them on www.whocalledus.com. Just because someone has the last four digits of your socail or claims to have other personal information doesn't mean they are trying to scam you. In many states a company has to have done prior business in order to call you. Show me where he has stolen money from someone. He hasn't. As annoying as it may be, telemarketing isn't illegal. I have done my research and I am telling you exactly as it is. I have know one of the founders for well over twenty years and as I said before Phil Piccolo has limited involvement. Rich, Kathy, and Ralph know who they are dealing with.

Oh and as for the warranty. Warranties for Less only uses ASE certified mechanics

I am here defending WFL because it is 100% legitimate, and you are making merit less accusations about a company that you know absolutely nothing about. You do not have the right to call any company a scam until you can show where someone has done work that was not compensated for or that you can show where someone paid for a product that didnt not receive.

In the past, Ralph Mancuso has been perfectly willing to work with someone that has felt "taken" see below...

http://www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org/B...anyID=22003083

I am a distributor with Warranty for Less (link removed by mod) and I haven't heard anything unusual. It's a real product and a unique car warranty that allows you to buy a car warranty anytime for any 1980 or newer vehicle with any mileage. Engine and transmission covered for 5 years/100,000 miles warranty that if you don't use it, you will get 75% of the fee back. It's transferable, meaning, if you sell the car, the new owner will get the warranty. It also comes with roadside service, like AAA, with an 800 # to call in case of emergency. The claim company is located in California and also has a toll free number. They had a national conference in Florida last weekend March 1, 2, 2008 with tons of people. I have talked to my uplines all the way to VPs of the company. Don't think there is nothing weird. I bought the warranty for myself and the feedback from mechanics and car dealers it was awsome. If anyone would like to be a distributor the investment is $0. They get $500 per warranty plus the residual income coming from a hybrid unique compensation plan. You get money in 10 different ways to get money. Unilevel, direct sale, binary, matrix, bonuses, etc.
    Facts.
    Dura Lube is the partner. (link removed) The National Hot Rod Association and the International Hot Rod Association are sponsoring us.

If I find anything abnormal I will expose it here.
    Good luck to everyone.

Sergio Musetti Italian/Spanish Tel 800-314-9814

(3 more self-promo links removed)
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 02-16-2009 at 01:04 AM. Reason: remove self-promotion links

spamming a SCAM forum.....brilliant......NOT:mad:

Anyone who doubts these two schemes are not associated with Piccolo are not thinking straight, period! Not only is it another of Phil's scams but they are they violating the Do Not Call regulation by calling people on the list and using electronics means to make the calls.

http://www.whocalled.us/lookup/9544246715

2007-05-23 18:00:36 UTCScheri

Pressed 1 for more information. Claimed my warranty was up - I have 100k and 6 years; due to expire in 2011. They wanted to know my make, year and model - I told them that if the warranty was up - they should know what kind of car. He hung up. A**hole

2007-05-24 18:46:07 UTCStuart
    Another "extended car warranty" scam. They hang up when you remind them of the Do Not Call list.

2007-06-01 19:52:58 UTCJane
    This was clearly a call to 'sell' you something. I figured I would find out the name of the company and submit it to the complaint dept of the do not call list. However, when I pressed 1 to speak to a real person, I asked may I please have the name of the company who is calling? She abruptly said "you can NOT" ! She said if you want to be removed from our calls stay on the line. I think the burden is on THEM to get the do not call list. So I hung up on her and later, got the VERY SAME automated introduction but on a blanked out number!

2007-06-05 17:06:47 UTCChuck
    Major fraud scammer.
    I asked for the name of the business and received an earful of profanity!
    Typical Florida boilerroom!

2007-05-31 20:03:21 UTCpat
    The call was a recorded message about extended warranties. "To remove your name from this offer, press 9," which just saves the message to my voice mail. I believe this is a boiler room operation running several scams, given the varied nature of these calls to others (warranty, credit card interest rates). Here is the form to file a complaint with the FTC. https://esupport.fcc.gov/form1088/consumer.do
    Here is how I handle these calls

Do you ever get those annoying phone calls with no one on the other end??

This is a telemarketing technique where a machine makes phone calls and records the time of day when a person answers the phone.

This technique is used to determine the best time of day for a 'real' sales person to call back and get someone at home.

What you can do after answering, if you notice there is no one there, is to immediately start hitting your # button on the phone, 6 or 7 times, as quickly as possible This confuses the machine that dialed the call and it kicks your number out of their system. Gosh, what a shame not to have your name in their system any longer !!!

Registrant:
    DubaiMLM
    2710 Thomas Ave
    Cheyenne, WY 82001
    US
    1-954-206-5322

Domain Name: http://MYWFL.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Enterprises, B.A.
    2710 Thomas Ave
    Cheyenne, WY 82001
    US
    1-954-206-5322

Technical Contact:
    Enterprises, B.A.
    2710 Thomas Ave
    Cheyenne, WY 82001
    US
    1-954-206-5322

Record last updated 01-18- 05:30:46 PM
    Record expires on 01-18-2009
    Record created on 01-18-

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.DNSPARK.NET 64.34.197.141
    NS2.DNSPARK.NET 83.170.90.100
    NS3.DNSPARK.NET 66.98.161.195
    NS4.DNSPARK.NET 209.160.66.110
    NS5.DNSPARK.NET 69.59.153.140

Same servers and email addresses.

Whois Record
    Registrant:
    WFL Enterprises
    6501 Congress Avenue
    Boca Raton, FL 33487
    US
    954-818-9086

Domain Name: DUBAIMLM.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Enterprises, WFL
    6501 Congress Avenue
    Boca Raton, FL 33487
    US
    954-818-9086

Technical Contact:
    Enterprises, WFL
    6501 Congress Avenue
    Boca Raton, FL 33487
    US
    954-818-9086

Record last updated 12-03-2007 10:01:49 AM
    Record expires on 12-03-2008
    Record created on 12-03-2007

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.DNSPARK.NET 64.34.197.141
    NS2.DNSPARK.NET 83.170.90.100
    NS3.DNSPARK.NET 66.98.161.195
    NS4.DNSPARK.NET 209.160.66.110
    NS5.DNSPARK.NET 69.59.153.140

Automotive Warranty Solutions, LLC Business Information
    6501 Congress Ave Ste 140

Boca Raton, 33487-2840

USA

+1.800.376.5644

www.automotivewarrantysolutions.com

[map]

Industry Financial Services
    Employees 0 - 25
    Revenue $1 - 10M
    Owership Private

Jigsaw's business directory provides business contact and company information for Automotive Warranty Solutions, LLC and other public and private companies. With over 5 million business contact records within 450,000 + companies, Jigsaw allows you to target key decision makers by rank, industry, department and geography. Search Jigsaw's company directory for Automotive Warranty Solutions, LLC business contact information and get executive's name, title, email and phone. Get business contact information at Automotive Warranty Solutions, LLC or other Financial Services companies, at C-level, VP, Director and Manager level in any department at any company.

Contacts by Department Contacts by Level
    Finance & Admin 1
    C-Level

TITLE CITY STATE NAME/PHONE/EMAIL
    Chief Executive Officer Boca Raton FL Join to view

Automotive Warranty Solutions, LLC Company Directory of C-Level Contacts: Showing 1 of 1
    Narrow Your Search
    TITLE CITY STATE NAME/PHONE/EMAIL
    Chief Executive Officer Boca Raton FL Join to view

Don't see the person you're looking for? Search all 1 contacts at Automotive Warranty Solutions, LLC
    That big warranty company that Ralph Mancuso was the CEO of was a one man operation at the same address and he and Phil are running a boiler room scam. Phil always has a front man. Of course Phil is adding your info to his mailing list to sale. Don't fall for this scheme.

D. Jack Smith? Um... the only "senior" I know of regarding him is his chronological age. As in, senior citizen.

I looked up pieces of his records, and I'm not impressed. Senior in quality, he is not. Ask him about March 11, 1992 some time.

Lets get our facts straight. Warranties for Less has never and will never use telemarketing as a form of business solicitation. Automotive Warranty Solutions, LLC is the warranty parent company for WFL. That is why they share the same address. It is kind of hard to pull a warranty company out of your butt overnight. That is why Ralph Mancuso was approached by Rich Hayes and Kathy Roberton. You are way too over zealous to try and marry two names that have had no prior association before Rich and Kathy introduced them.
    "Anyone who doubts these two schemes are not associated with Piccolo are not thinking straight, period!"
    It isnt a matter of doubting; it is a matter of knowing the facts instead of making blind and merit less accusations. You havent been able to prove anything about WFL because you dont know anything about it. Showing that Ralph Mancuso is a telemarketer and that Phil Piccolo is a heartless idiot doesnt count.
    This is not a Phil Piccolo scam. He did not start this company and he does not own this company. He does not have access to or control of any financial happenings of the company. Why is this concept so hard to understand?
    What did D. Jack Smith do? Please feel free to inform me. I am sure there are things that I did sixteen years ago that I would do differently today.

"D. Jack Smith, Jr., a Memphis lawyer, was publicly censured on March 11, 1992. The censure resulted from a disagreement involving payment of a $7,500 fee to Smith for services to be performed. The hearing committee and the trial court on appeal by Smith, specifically found that Smith failed to establish an escrow account, charged an excessive fee for the services actually rendered, failed to give an accounting, and failed to refund the unearned portion of the fee prior to the hearing."

sorry ladylove, you are NOT going to win here! Phil the SCAMMER is behind this and it will come crashing down soon enough!

why was this first registered by dubaimlm, which is Phil's SCAM! Let's see the lame excuse you come up with next:mad:

Sounds like a lawyer to me! A payment dispute doesn't exactly discredit his knowledge or legal advice.

I am not denying the fact that Phil Piccolo is a heartless scam artist. I am going off of first hand information given to me by the owners of the company. They know what they are dealing with and he won't be able to take a crap let alone rip anyone off without everyone knowing about it. I have a feeling that Rich, Kathy, and Ralph have no clue that DubaiMLM was registered under WFL Enterprises. Trust me when I say that they have been watching his every move and keeping him in check. I am not here trying to defend Phil Piccolo. He is what he is and everyone knows that. Like I said before, Rich had no intentions of WFL being a MLM. Rich, Kathy, and Ralph have 100% good intentions; I am pretty sure that DuraLube wouldnt want anything to do with it if they thought it was a scam. There are several influential people that have money invested in this company and they arent about to let Phil Piccolo destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post
    wow, this one has scam written all over it!!!!!

If anyone has any details about this SCAM, please post them here
    Phil Piccolo has done it again! mywfl.com has been blinded by the light of deception and line of greedy bs of Phil Piccolo aka Johnny d'Angelo, Johnny Dangelo, Phillip Angelo P.,
    Joseph Stevens, Don Johnson, and Felix Angelo.

Just as the chameleon changes his colors, so has Phil Piccolo changed WFL'S compensation plan to fatten his own pockets.
    :madgo:

I believe Ralph Mancuso and the WFL leaders all have good intentions, however, I also believed they have been dooped by Phil P.