+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Anyone tried 'Six Figure Yearly'?

Hi all :spin2:

Just found the 'Six Figure Yearly' website, and the details are sketchy to say the least. Just wondered if any of you guys had tried it and know whats involved or if it is possible to earn money from their system (whatever it actually is!)

Yeah I know its probably a case of save your money, its just the same old stuff that won't work but hey! I'm curious (and broke lol)

Cheers :bunny:

Re: Anyone tried 'Six Figure Yearly'?

Hmm. Pretty snazzy for a viral website, but it has all the hallmarks of a pyramid or trickle-down kind of scheme. Just because HE made six figures the first year he did this doesn't mean it's likely that YOU will.

But to be honest, NO, I haven't tried this one. Anyone else?
    Web of Trust browser plugin for IE and Firefox - Pops up a warning when a risky website is accessed and adds safety indicators to outbound links. Site safety is determined by consensus among WoT users.

SwagBucks - Be rewarded for searching or shopping. Prize received!

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    Hi all :spin2:

Just found the 'Six Figure Yearly' website, and the details are sketchy to say the least. Just wondered if any of you guys had tried it and know whats involved or if it is possible to earn money from their system (whatever it actually is!)

Yeah I know its probably a case of save your money, its just the same old stuff that won't work but hey! I'm curious (and broke lol)

Cheers :bunny:
    It sure looks like another scam.
    You say you're broke? In that case you should start making money online without investing money, right? Check out my free course - I helped hundreds of people to make their first $ on the internet without charging a single dime!

Good luck
    I make over 1500$/week Online! I'll teach you how to do it - FREE!

4. 02-13-2008, 12:48 AM

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by john514 View Post
    It sure looks like another scam.
    You say you're broke? In that case you should start making money online without investing money, right? Check out my free course - I helped hundreds of people to make their first $ on the internet without charging a single dime!

Good luck

And the "wealth associates" want a monthly "tuition" of $29.99. I'm sorry but it appears that you are pushing a scam yourself.

money scam spam money scam

Six Figure Yearlies Web promotion almost seems to easy a way to make money, to be true. They use PayPal and Click Bank who will both stand up for you if you should want a refund within SFY's 56 day trial period. I know becuase Click Bank got a refund for me against some scamming scum bags called DoublingStocks.com. Since no one on this site has actual experience with SFY the pessimism here can only be attributed to the natural skeptimism that I also share with the Scam.com community that these types of offers are often to good to be true. It might be worth a try while using PayPal to pay, since this will keep your credit card secure and enforce SFY's refund policy. bababooy69

I bought this product since it comes with a clickbank risk-free refund. I can't explain 100% what it is here since it is against their tos. Basically, it is a interesting way to look at affiliate marketing, and a unique earning method
    Last edited by katiescorner; 07-10-2008 at 07:09 AM.

With a name like that what else would it be but a scam!

"Sketchie", is another HUGE red flag!

What's the product?

Someone also mentioned earlier & I agree 100%, just because HE did it, certainly doesn't mean you will.

Any reference to, 'wealth', cash, millions, lazy, etc... in the name of the offering, is almost always an indication of someone selling g-r-e-e-d.

Stay away, find a real business with a real product you can believe in, that you'd use without the 'opportunity' to sell it. Start there, then look at how serious the company is in investing in your education, so that you can learn how to 'sell' yourself.

We all know how to buy, we're 'consumers'. Selling is different, it's why so many fail in marketing,people in general, they're 'buyers', not 'sellers', if I may simplify.

Most people are taught to be employees and good little consumers, not marketers. I'm no expert, I've just learned from the school of hard knocks.

Please, dont 'buy' this, you'll regret it. Don't waste any time or money on this crap.:1crysad:

Welcome to scam.com

Kerry Hein:sun_smiley: JMHO!
    Last edited by ohein56; 06-17-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzollc View Post
    What doesn't seem like a get rich quick scheme?
    Is your business that funnel one that people are getting scammed by?

Hi there. I've signed up to this programme as of about ten days ago. Yes, I am skeptical about all the "millions" and "hype" crappy programmes that are out there and I have been burned twice as well. The only reason why I signed up is because a good friend of mine did and she has made $780.00 within three weeks out of this programme (she showed me the proof herself). This money is sitting in her Clickbank account and she is leaving it there.

Honestly, I don't believe that you can make "millions" out of this, but it can certainly help pay the bills! And it does come down to "making it work for yourself" - its not an easy thing to set up, but as with any job that you start and take on board, it never is.

As with myself, yes, I've made $60.00 so far (I haven't worked it hard enough, but I will give it a good go when I get my head around the programme).

We need to remember that there are some really good programmes out there that, when you read between the lines and forget the "buzzy 'you can do it' and 'make millions'" text that are usually on a lot of sites, that these can actually work - the key thing is that you have to "MAKE IT WORK" for yourself and not expect money to just automatically end up in your account when you're not actually doing anything.

Forget all of the hype and if you want to give it a go then click here:

LINK REMOVED and click on the link within.

I'll let you in on a little bit of what the programme offers (I'm sorry, I can't give you full information as this is what you have to pay for, but it has worked for me so far) - learning how to advertise niche markets within one or two review sites for free and cost effectively. You also have the option of doing the work from home jobs as well (which I will be doing in the near future).

I am currently in the same boat as 95% of other people where I work a 9 - 5 job, support four kiddies and my hubby who is currently out of work and have a mortgage to pay. I can't really afford to throw away money willy nilly so obviously I am always looking for ways to make money to make it easier for myself.

I'm a real person working this from New Zealand - I will even give you my contact details to prove that I'm not scamming you.

Nicky de Thierry
    26a Childs Avenue,
    Pukekohe 2120
    Auckland
    NEW ZEALAND
    Email: LINK REMOVED
    Home email (please don't use this to advertise programmes - if you have a programme to advertise to me, please use my hotmail account):LINK REMOVED

There you go! If you give it a go, you do get your money back as per their Terms and Conditions and you are more than welcome to contact me if need be.

PS: Ohein is correct, just because HE does it doesn't mean that YOU WILL - it comes down to following the methods given within the programme (and I will tell you that there is actually a LOT of reading and video tutorials to go through and setting up of this programme, so I can tell you that the founders of this programme have actually put a lot of work into educating people on how to use this programme). They have also provided some real bonuses in order to help advertise your niche markets.

There are actual real products here that you can use yourself that you don't have to sell in order to make money - selling the products is only one part of making money (its actually the money maker and you will find out why once you buy the programme). Using the products are another way of making money (the work at home jobs and cash surveys only) and if that is all that you want to do, then thats OK. I'd suggest though, that if you don't want to sell the programme at all, that you don't sign up for Six Figure Yearly - sign up for one of the other programmes on my site:

LINK REMOVED

Well, I've given you as much info as I can without letting out too much. Hope it helps you in making any decisions about this programme.

Nicky - :spin2:
    Last edited by katiescorner; 07-10-2008 at 07:11 AM.

arohamai: It's never a good idea to put such personal info about yourself on a public forum of any kind for any reason.
    A sucker is born every minute and most of them end up on the internet.

LINK REMOVED

Here you can find all the information you need about six figures yearly.

I think I am going to buy this one... It really sounds good to me.

Don't waste your time or MONEY on this LOSER biz-op! It is strictly an online ebook that is mostly about affiliate marketing. There are better ebooks on affiliate marketing either free or a hell of a lot cheaper than this scamming chick has to offer.

Tesla, don't call me a scammer!! Because that, I am NOT and I can't stand it when people call me a liar...ESPECIALLY people who don't know me! :madgo:

That is the whole reason why I placed my personal contact details on this forum (which I would not normally do and it probably is a stupid thing to do, but I do believe that this programme works).

LIKE I SAID...it would not suit everyone and it WON'T work unless you make it work (just like any other business opportunity whether its online or offline). And again, like I said, it's not one that will make you millions.

Yes, it is an affiliate programme, but the concept is TOTALLY different to how one would normally market an affiliate programme. It is the INFORMATION that you are buying (you can call it an e-book or whatever, but the bottom line is that it is information on how to use this different concept of affiliate marketing ) and maybe there are other programmes out there similar to this one or not...I couldn't say, because I myself haven't come across anything like this (I never even really looked for this one). I only signed up because my friend did!

And if you REALLY understood this programme, then you would understand that I don't even HAVE to sell the Six Figure Yearly programme in order to make money!

Obviously you've already made your mind up as to what you may THINK that this programme is all about and whether other people think the same thing about this programme then so be it .... that is their decision.

I myself don't care what other people think about it....I've tried it and it works for me. I'm not going to guarantee that it will work for anybody else, but all I'm doing is sharing the fact that it has worked FOR ME.

LINK REMOVED

arohamai
    And if you REALLY understood this programme, then you would understand that I don't even HAVE to sell the Six Figure Yearly programme in order to make money!
    And you are selling it in the same post. No honor amoung theives indead.

Hi Boris

Yes, I am selling it, but like I said, I don't HAVE to sell it to make money. This is just ONE of my sites that I am using.

Only the people that have signed up to this programme will totally understand what I am saying ... so unless you haven't tried it yourself, don't call me a thief!! :madgo:

And again....I'm not saying that it will work for anyone else. All that I've said throughout my post is that it has worked FOR ME. Not earning thousands, but definitely earning enough to help pay the bills.

Oh and by the way, here's the site again....I'm not advertising any other website in this post as the original thread is about SIX FIGURE YEARLY.

LINK REMOVED